剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
你不是说自己不是科学家吗
I thought you said you weren't a scientist.
对 我说过我不是那种
No,no,I said I wasn't the kind of a scientist
可以让肢体再生的科学家
who could engineer a way to regenerate someone's limb.
基本的化学实验 我还是能应付的
Basic chemistry,I can manage.
他的那条腿你是怎么弄的
So,the leg. Tell me how it works.
我只能和你解释最基础的原理
I can only explain it in the most rudimentary way.
好的
Good.
我也只能理解最基本的原理了
'Cause that's the only way I'll understand it.
好吧
All right.
人们都知道蝾螈和蜥蜴可以让断肢重生
We know that newts and salamanders can regrow severed limbs.
所以研究人员研制了一种化学混合物
So,the researchers developed a chemical cocktail
能产生多能干细胞
that creates pluripotent stem cells--
蜥蜴就是依靠那种东西让断肢再生的
the same thing salamanders use for regeneration.
那种东西要花多少钱呢
Do you know how much something like this costs?
不知道你有没有写备忘
I mean,I don't know if you got the memo,
组织已经失去了大部分政♥府♥资助
but Division lost most of its government funding.
我们的机构对金钱不感兴趣
Our organization isn't interested in money.
我们资金充足 我们最需要的是数据
We're very well funded. What we need is data.
来自临床试验和真人实验的数据
The kind that comes from clinical trials,real world testing.
你朋友的手是怎么断的
How did your friend lose his hand?
我是想了解一下
It would help me figure out
他能否成为再生工程的合适人选
if he's a good candidate for the regeneration process.
他被一辆着火的汽车压住了
He was pinned under a burning car.
不砍掉他的手 只能眼睁睁地看着他死
It was either cut off his hand or watch him die.
整齐的割伤
A clean cut.
不是挤压伤 不错不错
Not a crush injury. That's good,that's good.
当场就截肢了 是吗
I assume the amputation took place in the field,yes?
有大量失血吗
A great deal of blood loss?
流了好多好多血
There was a lot of blood.
非常非常多
Too much.
医疗救援队要一个小时才能到
Medical support was an hour away,
而且...
and,uh,
幸运的是 有把尖刀
Fortunately,there was a sharp blade
还有一辆燃烧的车
and a burning car,
所以烧灼伤口不是什么难事儿
So it only took a-- a few tries to cauterize the wound.
对不起
I'm sorry.
那一切对你来说
It must have been very difficult for you to,
一定很不容易
uh,do what you did.
我觉得我永远都忘不了
I don't think I'll ever get the sound of his screams
他那撕心裂肺的叫喊声
out of my head.
当你看到他痊愈的时候
When you see him whole again,
一定会忘记的
you will.
我们已经进来了
Okay,we're at the compound.
你说要有一个计划
You told me to make a plan.
我洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
你得去杀死科斯塔·波齐莱
I need you to kill Kosta Beciraj.
这个指令是总统亲自下的
This order has been sanctioned by the President.
组织不是不再揽杀人的任务了吗
Hey,I thought Division didn't do kill missions anymore.
把这当做最后一次吧 祝你好运
Consider this the last one. Good luck.
我们已经就位
Okay,we're in position.
刚才在通信里监听到
From what we heard on the comm,
他们被关在琪琪的房♥间
they're holding them in Kiki's room.
在屋后的旧马棚里
It's behind the house in the old stables.
你们移♥动♥时
Once you start moving,
你们和房♥子之间没有任何遮掩物
there's no cover between you and the house.
好的
Okay.
比尔 你们在房♥子这一侧对付守卫
Bill,you guys keep the guards busy on this side of the house.
待克里斯搞定守卫后
And that'll be your position,
你们在那里就位
once Chris takes care of the guards.
冲 冲 冲
Go! Go,go,go!
是我们的人
This is our shot.
我们也准备好了 快把火枪放好
All right,we're good. Go ahead and use the fire.
命中火心
Fire in the hole.
我们走
Let's go.
迈克尔 你怎么来了
Michael? What are you doing?
科尔特斯模型
The keltrex prototype.
多谢 但还是叫我"迈克尔"吧
I prefer "Michael," but thanks.
计划是什么 -把你带离这里
What's the plan? - To get you out of here.
我在公路外一英里处有辆车
I've got a car half a mile up the road.
我们不可能走过去啊
We won't make it on foot.
我看见房♥子另一侧有一辆车
I saw another car on the other side of the house.
总部 我这儿有尼基塔和一个乘客
Ops,I've got Nikita and a passenger.
我们得换一辆交通工具了
We'll get another ride.
尽量让他分心 但不要杀死他
Keep him distracted,but don't kill him.
艾丽克丝 目标在房♥子南边
Alex,target is on the south side of the building.
长官 我们得撤了
Sir,we must go!
科斯塔
Kosta!
能登头条了吗
Cover story?
必须头条
Yeah,cover story.
目标歼灭
Ops,target is eliminated.
现场就像他们自己人误杀一样
It'll look like his own man shot him.
收到
Copy that.
A小队 撤离
Alpha team,disengage.
和艾丽克丝汇合 按计划准备收队
Rendezvous with Alex and follow exfil route as planned.
你抹掉安保视频监控了吗
Did you erase the security footage?
就像什么都没发生过一样
Like we were never there.
告诉总统任务完成
Tell the President it's done.
迈克尔 当地警♥察♥听到声音赶来了
Mikey,local fuzz got a call about all the noise.
他们来搅局了
They're coming to crash the party.
你们要远离主干道
You need to stay off the main roads.
好吧 艾丽克丝 带小队撤离
All right. Alex,take the team to the extraction point.
我们再找一条路 赶紧离开
We'll find another way. We gotta get going now.
我有架飞机 -我们走
I have a plane. - Let's go.
我是海德格
It's Heidecker.
我们在路上了
I'm on my way now.
准备好飞机
Please ready the plane
确保货物安全
and make sure the cargo is secure.
那模型太敏感了
Oh,yeah,that model always was twitchy.
我们在校准生物传感器时 出了点问题
We had trouble calibrating the biosensors.
我们最后发现
What we came to realize was that
由于信♥号♥♥穿越过多的传感器
the myoelectric feedback had been weakened
导致肌电反馈出现削减
because the signal was spread across too many sensors.
不好意思 太高深了
I'm sorry. You lost us.
西摩只需要持续发些反馈信息
All Seymour needs to do is clip a few of the returns.
你们会陆续地接到测试结果
You'll get far more consistent results,although
不过我觉得你没必要带着那假肢了
I doubt you'll be needing that prosthetic much longer.
你真觉得肢体再生技术能管用吗
Do you really think the limb regeneration's gonna work?
从你对他伤口的形容
Well,from what you tell me about his injury
以及我在这昏暗灯光中的观察来看
and from what I can see in this incredibly poor light,
我觉得迈克尔是个非常合适的人选
I believe Michael an excellent candidate.
我们到了 就在前面
We're here. Eh,just up ahead.
那个身着黑色夹克的绅士
Uh,that gentleman in the black jacket
是科斯塔最后一个保镖
is the last of Kosta's thugs.
在我飞机起飞前
We're going to have to deal with him
得先把他解决了 否则...
before my pilot can take off,otherwise...
知道了
Got it.
你们一定希望
Well,I'm sure you'll want to get started
越快开始手术越好
as soon as possible.
但我们还需要几次测试
We'll need to run a few tests.
你需要尽快开始抗排斥药物疗程
You're gonna want to start on the anti-rejection meds immediately.
迈克尔
Michael.
为什么飞机上有孩子
Why are there kids on the plane?
我叫你看好这些货物
I told you to secure the cargo.
就像我对尼基塔解释的那样
As I explained to Nikita,
每个人都要尽他们所能回报我
everyone pays what they can.
这些孩子是科斯塔给我的报酬
The children are Kosta's payment.
他们都是谁 是被绑♥架♥来的吗
Who are they? Were they kidnapped?
实话告诉你 我从来没问过
Well,to be honest with you,it never occurred to me to ask.
这一点关系也没有
It was irrelevant.
活体试验对我们的研究很重要
Real world testing is important to our research,
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表