剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
Jason really looked up to him.
我们都不好受
We're all devastated.
杰森为我们挡了子弹
Jason took a bullet for us.
不是件小事
It's no small thing.
你杀珀西的那天我也在指挥中心
I was in ops the day you killed Percy.
你进来对我们讲话
You came in and spoke to us.
你做了承诺
And you made that promise.
你是我们有朝一日离开这里的指望
You're the reason we're all gonna get out of here someday.
是真货
Well, it's real.
跟之前"商店"描述的一样
It's exactly what the Shop told us it would be.
但不意味着这玩意儿不会带来
That doesn't mean that it can't be twisted
什么可怕的噩梦
into something horrible and nightmare-inducing.
那些中国人呢 你们抹去痕迹了吗
What about the Chinese? Did you scrub our footprints?
我派了三支小队善后
I got three teams on it.
干得好
Well done.
我知道你们成功了
I understand you were successful.
阴魂不散 - 你们得到了朊病毒
I hate when he does that. - You have the prion?
没错 我什么时候能拿到手
We do. When do I get my hand?
今晚
Tonight.
来布雷默大楼14层
14th floor of the Bremmer Building,
纽约 水牛城
Buffalo, New York.
把包裹送来
Deliver the package.
我们当场为你接手
We will attach your hand on-site.
当场接手
Attach it on-site?
也就是说会有一群"商店"的医生
That means there's gonna be a team of Shop surgeons
在那等着动手
waiting to do the deed right there.
我们就这么进去吗
And we're gonna walk into that?
走进那全副武装的"商店"
A manned shop facility?
进去并且不能离开
Walk in and stick around.
我不管他们的技术多先进
I don't care how cutting-edge they are,
手术都要几个小时 我真的不敢去想
it's gonna take hours, and I really don't want to think
这些家伙在这段时间会做出什么
about what these guys can do with time on their hands.
呆子
Hey, nerd,
你能给这罐子装上爆♥炸♥装置吗
can you rig an explosive to this canister?
如果迈克尔处在手术刀之下
If Michael's gonna be under the knife,
他们也得处在枪口下
they're gonna be under the gun.
这一排查完了 全部都在
This row's clean. It's all here.
我这儿也是
Same here.
引爆的炸♥药♥都在这里
The explosives are all accounted for.
等等
Hold up.
这一个似乎重新包装过
This one looks like it's been re-wrapped.
这是雕塑用土
That's modeling clay.
那些人差不多拿了大半块
These guys took almost half a brick.
这意味着他们还剩下足够的炸♥药♥
That means they have more than enough explosive left.
我们要确保他们不会再使用
Well, we have to make sure they never use it.
我收到了你的汇报 发现是谁了吗
I got your update. Any luck on finding who it is?
还没有
Not yet.
告诉你吧 我不喜欢比他们慢一步
Tell you what, I don't like being one step behind.
肯定有方法给他们下套
There's got to be a way to bait them,
引他们出来
to lure them out.
你要怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我还不知道 我会想出方法的
I'm not sure yet. I'll think of something.
你又要离开吗
So you're leaving again?
最后一次任务 这次只有我和迈克尔
One last job. Just me and Michael this time.
尼基塔 如果你和迈克尔还做秘密任务
Nikita, finding these rebels isn't really gonna matter
找出这些叛逃者就不重要了
if you and Michael keep doing side missions.
这只会让更多的特工想要叛逃
It's just going to make more people want to rebel.
我知道
I know.
给我找出这伙人
Just find this group for me.
我们要竖立典型
We'll make an example out of them.
竖立典型
An example?
怎么 酷刑和禁闭吗
What, torture and solitary?
都不是
Neither.
我们让他们站在众人面前
We're going to march them out in front of everyone...
然后我们会原谅他们
And we're going to forgive them.
这已经不是过去的"组织"了
This is not the old division anymore.
如果他们有武装保安怎么办
What if they have armed security?
他们是思考者 不是实干家 记得吗
They're thinkers, not doers, remember?
我只是想确保有人拿枪指着他们的脑袋时
Just make sure they're comfortable operating on me
他们还愿意给我做手术
with a gun to their head.
宝贝 我可是拿枪指着人们脑袋
Honey, I am an expert at making people do things
逼他们做事方面的专家
with a gun to their head.
你们到了
You've made it.
迈克尔 请坐
Michael, have a seat.
尼基塔 一辆车会在外面等你
Nikita, a car will meet you outside.
你把朊病毒交给我们后
Once you have given us the prion,
我们就开始手术
we will begin the surgery.
不行 手术完成之前不能交易
No. No deal till the surgery's done.
我们以前和你们这类人合作很不愉快
Yeah, we have a bad history with people like you.
既然那天你首先联♥系♥我们
Since the day you first made contact with us,
我们只愿意提供帮助
we have only offered to help.
我们已经诚心诚意地送了你一份礼物
Now we have given you a gift in good faith.
为什么不给我们一点回报呢
Why not give us ours in return?
我们早知道会走到这一步
We knew it'd come to this.
这就是我们有万全之策的原因
Well, that's why we have insurance.
尼基塔 这可事关手术
Nikita, we're talking about surgery.
手术需要几个小时
This is going to take hours.
这种情况下 我们必须要相信他们
At some point, we're gonna have to trust these guys.
不 我不会这么做 这会让你有危险
No, I won't do it. Not if it puts you at risk.
这不是你的决定
It's not your decision.
你不能再掌控这件事了
You can't control this anymore.
放手吧
Just let go.
为了我
For me.
好吧 开始手术
All right, start the procedure.
在我们让迈克尔苏醒之前
Shortly before we revive Michael,
我们会给你信♥号♥♥交出朊病毒
we'll signal you to deliver the prion.
如果我没有照做 他会死吗
And if I don't, he dies?
不会 我们会让他苏醒
No, we'll revive him,
但他不会得到必需的抗排斥血清
but he will not get the necessary anti-rejection serum.
几天后他就的手就保不住了
He will lose the hand in a matter of days.
而且过程很痛苦
And it will be painful.
我们会交给你们
We'll deliver.
好的
Fair enough.
这也没那么难 是不是 尼基塔
That wasn't so difficult, was it, Nikita?
把生物假肢放在桌子上
Place the bio-prosthesis on the table.
机器会完成剩下的程序
The machine will do the rest.
迈克尔 卸下你现在的假肢
Michael, remove your prosthetic,
坐在椅子上
position yourself in the chair.
尼基塔 你来注射麻醉剂
And Nikita, you will have to administer the anesthetic.
保证我醒来后第一眼
Make sure you're the first thing I see
看到的是你 好吗
when I wake up, huh?
我原以为这会很简单
I thought this would be easier.
没有指纹吗
No fingerprints?
包装盒被爆♥炸♥毁了
Casing was thrashed by the explosion.
服务器附近的整片区域没有线索
Whole area around the server was clean too.
发动的叛变的人一定仔细筹划过
Whoever's running this mutiny really knows what they're doing.
我或许有所发现
I may have something.
是什么
What is it?
程序的残余代码
Residual code from a hack.
一个军械库接口内的活动脚本
An active script left inside the access terminal at the armory.
那是我放的
That was me.
是你
You?
没错
Yeah.
我们知道他们通过
Well, we know that they got the explosive
侵入军械库拿到炸♥药♥
from hacking access to the armory,
所以我伪造了虚拟编码
so I laid a little dummy code,
让他们以为忘了删除代码
make them think they forgot to scrub it,
所以当他们删除时
so when they scrub it...
我们就会察觉
We get an alert.
想要捕鱼 先要放鱼钩
You wanna catch a fish, you gotta have a hook.
好聪明 - 不是吗
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表