剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
That's it? - That's it.
失陪了 我要好好伺候我的客人
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm being rude to my guest.
你对我♥干♥了什么
What did you do to me?
没有永久性伤害的
Nothing permanent.
就是刺♥激♥了下你大脑的可视化中心
I just needed to stimulate certain visualization centers in your brain
在南奥塞梯的老把戏
The South Ossetia special.
你要让我看到
You gonna make me see...
一个虚构房♥间里的不存在的女孩
an imaginary room with a fake girl?
不 你将遇见的人可不是编造的
No. The people you meet won't be fictitious.
马修·柯林斯上校 神经精神病学家
Major Matthew Collins, neuropsychiatrist,
和她的女儿 大约在1987年
and his daughter, circa 1987.
八米见方的房♥间
The room is 8x10,
绿色的梳妆台和桃红的墙面
green dresser against peach walls.
缀有粉红花朵的枕头放在还没整理的床上
Pink flowered pillows on an unmade bed.
门上镶着一面镜子
A mirror on the door.
对不起我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
我被一群文员拖住了抽不开身
I got stuck at work talking to pencil pushers.
但我给你带了晚饭
But I picked up some dinner.
你把桌子摆好 我去清洗一下好吗
Why don't you set the table while I wash up?
阿曼达 我今天工作很辛苦
Amanda, I've had a very hard day.
现在可不是找麻烦的时候
Now is not the time to push me.
所以拜托你 按我说的 把桌子摆好
So please, do as you're asked and set the table.
我是阿曼达
I'm Amanda.
我是阿曼达
I'm Amanda.
在日内瓦时 你问我什么造就了我
In Geneva, you demanded I tell you what made me.
现在你可要小心了
Be careful what you wish for.
我们家并不富裕
We didn't have much,
不过我们也没太多要求
but we didn't need a lot.
军队几乎提供了所有东西
The army provided for most things.
我爸爸 他并不喜欢装饰房♥子
And daddy, well, he wasn't one for decorating.
除了这些鸭子
Except for those ducks.
他永远对这些臭鸭子很着迷
He was always obsessed with those damn ducks.
他们忘了你的沙拉了 我回去拿
They forgot your salad. I'm running back to get it.
这生活真是再平常不过了
It was about as ordinary as you could get.
这是什么
What is all this?
还不够明显吗
Isn't it obvious?
你想知道这一切事怎么开始的
You wanted to know how it all started.
这里就是我长大的地方
Well, this is where I grew up.
所以你是想通过你不幸的童年
So you're gonna show me that a hard life
来为你日后的所作所为找借口
is an excuse for what you've become?
那不是借口 直接给我跳到最后吧
It isn't. So just skip to the end.
我不能帮你跳到最后
I can't skip to the end.
故事的结局取决于你
How this ends is up to you.
我想告诉你
I'm trying to tell you
我对我当时生活的记忆
what I remember of my life at that time.
感谢我刚完成的精神程序
And thanks to the psychotropic procedures I've perfected,
你可以亲身体验这一切
you're able to simulate your own vision of it.
我只是提供故事的架构
I'm just providing the framework for the story,
你自己的意识会填充那些细节
but your own mind is filling in the details.
包括你的选择
And your own choices.
我会布置好舞台
I'll set the stage,
但舞台上发生的事就由你决定了
but what happens here is determined by you.
跟我在南奥塞梯对艾丽克丝做的很像
It's similar to what I did to Alex in South Ossetia,
只是当时她并不知道这一切是脑中的幻想
except she didn't know it was all in her head.
你坚强的自我意识能力值得称赞
I'm granting you the gift of self-awareness.
如果你想给我展示你最深处
If you want to reveal to me your deepest,
最黑暗的秘密 阿曼达
darkest secrets, Amanda,
别搞得这么戏剧化
cut the theatrics.
不
No.
这些需要你去感受
This is something you need to feel,
并不只是听听而已
not just hear.
只有这样 你才能明白
It's the only way you'll learn
对于那些能或不能被拯救的人 你一无所知
you know nothing about who can and can't be saved.
那是谁
Who is that?
出去
Get out.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我说了 出去
I said, "Get out!"
他不在这儿
He's not here.
他出去了
He went out.
他对你做了什么
Oh, what did he do to you?
阿曼达 求你了
Amanda, please.
你知道如果爸爸发现你在这儿
You know if father finds you in here,
他会怪到我头上的
he's going to blame me.
然后他就会增加药量
And then he's gonna up the dosage,
然后 然后
and then... and then...
不 不 不 我不会让他这么做的
No, no, no, no, no, I'm not gonna let that happen,
因为我会帮助你
because I'm gonna help you.
你还会帮我
Oh, you're gonna help me?
爸爸的小公主
Daddy's little princess?
你帮不了我
You can't help me!
你到底能不能呢 尼基塔
Or can you, Nikita?
我们什么时候才能离开这
When can we get out of here?
我们什么时候才能拿到钱
When are we getting our money?
请保持耐心
Please, just be patient.
桑娅 怎么这么慢
Sonya, what's the holdup?
"组织"的账户比我们想象得严密
Division's accounts are more secure than we thought.
突然弹出了一道我从没见过的防火墙
A firewall I've never seen before just sprang up.
所有账户都被冻结了
Everything's frozen.
是伯克霍夫
Birkhoff.
克里斯 说话
Chris, come in.
克里斯
Chris?
在机房♥ 快去
Server room. Let's go.
查理 把防火墙搞定 把钱弄出来
Charlie, get that firewall down and free up the money.
是
Yes, ma'am.
指挥中心
Ops.
派双人行动小组彻查整个基地
I want two-man teams sweeping the entire facility.
找到伯克霍夫 干掉他
Find Birkhoff and bring him down.
等一等
Wait a minute!
别再对我说 没必要伤及任何人
Don't tell me "No one needs to get hurt."
这
This?
这不像伯克霍夫
This is not like Birkhoff.
我了解他 他不是个杀手
I know him. He's not a killer.
文森特可不会这么想
I think Vince would beg to differ.
这里面一定有隐情
There's got to be more to the story.
看 他没有射杀克里斯
Look, he didn't shoot Chris.
是没有 就是打了他的脸
No, just smashed his face.
我猜 他是另有打算
I guess he was having second thoughts.
举起手来 别动
Hands! Don't move!
把他带进来
Bring him in!
欧文 你在这儿干嘛
Owen? What are you doing here?
命不好呗
Story of my life.
等我的离职大礼包
I was getting a little stir-crazy
都等得有点崩溃了
waiting for my severance package.
不知道你们还有宵禁
Didn't know you guys had a curfew or...
哇
Whoa.
我也不想惹上麻烦
Look, I don't want any trouble, okay?
我只是想像大家一样
I just want to follow the conga line out
离开这里
like everybody else.
这不是我们干的 是伯克霍夫
We didn't do this. Birkhoff did.
每个终端周围都派人守卫
Post guards near every terminal.
他肯定会去的
That's how he'll come at us.
你还好吗
You okay?
伯克霍夫干的吗
Birkhoff, huh?
真该死
Damn.
欧文 拜托了
Owen, please.
你得在形势恶化前找到他
I need you to find him before this gets worse.
他真的能黑进"组织"里任何一台终端吗
Can he really hack into any terminal in division?
现在重要的是他们要杀了他
What matters is that they're gonna kill him,
我不能让他们得逞
and I can't let that happen.
好吧 好吧 - 我得回到指挥中心
Okay, okay, okay. - Look, I gotta get back to Ops,
但我 - 好了 好了
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表