剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
怎么了
What?
我不明白为什么安妮还想抓走欧文
I can't figure out why Anne tried to grab Owen again.
她放过了他
She had the drop on him.
她本可以杀了欧文 夺走密♥码♥器
She could have taken him out and split with the cryptograph.
也许欧文对于她还有别的用途
Maybe she wanted Owen for something else.
她听从阿曼达的命令
She takes orders from Amanda.
问题是 阿曼达想从欧文身上得到什么
So the question is, what does Amanda want with Owen?
放松
Relax.
没有人会伤害你
No one's going to hurt you.
这是另外一所医院吗
Is this another hospital?
差不多吧
Something like that.
那是什么 你要干什么
What is that? What are you doing?
帮助你
I'm going to help you.
你在下面这里干什么
What are you doing down here?
寻找答案
Looking for answers.
如果我能回忆起阿曼达那时对我做了什么
I thought if I could remember what Amanda did to me back then,
或许能知道她现在抓我的目的
maybe I'd know what she wants with me now.
我们会查清楚的
We'll find out what Amanda's up to.
我们抓到了她的一个手下
We've got one of her guys.
等他醒了 我们从他开始审问
When he wakes up, we're gonna get started on him.
我从没向你讲过我的事
I never told you everything about me.
从没讲过进入"组织"之前的我
I never told you about my life before division.
我知道你不太想讨论这些
Well, I know you...you never liked to talk about it.
那是因为我不记得了
'Cause I can't remember it.
什么都不记得
Any of it.
进入"组织"之前的事
My life before division is...
我完全不记得
is a blank.
这不可能 你总会记得一些事
That's impossible. You have to remember something.
我一直觉得是
I used to think it was
他们逼我吃的那些药有这个副作用
a side effect from the drugs they put me on.
既然那些药搞得一切都混乱了
I mean, the regimen screwed with everything else.
说不定会影响我的记忆
Why not my memories too?
你瞒了我这么长时间
All this time why didn't you tell me?
因为那时的麻烦够多的了
Because there was so much going on.
黑盒 珀西 守护者
The black boxes, Percy, the guardians.
我以为过后会有时间搞清楚
I figured I'd have plenty of time to work it out later.
然后你进了监狱 有的是时间去回忆
Yeah. Then you ended up in prison with nothing but time.
那时我才意识到
That's when I realized,
每次我试图回忆
every time I try to remember
进入"组织"之前我的生活
my life before division,
我头就会变得很痛
I get these... these headaches, you know.
非常痛
Worse than anything.
他们抹去了你整个人生
They erased your whole life.
她抹去了我的人生
She erased my life.
这是阿曼达干的 我要知道原因
Amanda did this to me, and I want to know why.
那就帮我找到她
Why don't you help me find her?
我们问问她本人
We'll ask her in person.
旅途愉快吗
Did you have a pleasant trip?
看了场大戏 会了几个老朋友
Caught a show, saw a few friends.
奥马里跟我说你去了纽约 我吃了一惊
I was surprised when Omri told me you'd flown to New York.
送给你个礼物
I have a present for you.
密♥码♥器
The cryptograph.
看来艾略特先生真知道它在哪
So Mr. Elliot really did know where it was.
要不我怎么让安妮帮他越狱呢
Why else would I have Anne break him out of prison?
这能让我们大赚一笔
This is going to make us a great deal of money.
见到尼基塔了吗
Did you see Nikita?
当然
Of course.
还送了个见面礼
I sent her a housewarming gift.
她应该快要打开了
She should be opening it soon.
不知道他为什么一直无意识
I don't know why he's unconscious.
没有头部受伤的迹象
There's no sign of head trauma,
但是我在肺部周围看到了积液
though I am seeing some fluid build-up near the lungs.
可能是内出血
He may be bleeding internally.
我们来释放一些压力
Let's try to relieve the pressure.
那不是血 有点不对劲
That's not blood. Something's wrong.
这是…
What is...
快撤退 关门
Evacuate. Seal doors.
检测到生化武器
Biohazard detected.
检测到生化武器
Biohazard detected.
检测到生化武器
Biohazard detected.
安全了
We are clear.
这里安全了
We're clear.
死了八人 - 包括我们的俘虏
Eight dead. - Including our prisoner.
另外四个估计也撑不下去了
Another four more probably won't make it.
那是什么
Do we know what it was?
液态沙林毒气
Liquid sarin.
储存在一个小的硅脂袋中
Housed inside a thin silicone pouch.
当医生弄破袋子
So when the doctor broke the seal,
它碰到空气 立即汽化
It hit the air and turned to vapor.
通风系统封闭了这个区域
Ventilation system sealed off the area,
但还不够快
but not fast enough.
是她干的
She did this.
你好啊 "组织"
Hello, division.
你们一定在想 在这个安全的地方
You must all be wondering how such a terrible accident
为什么会发生
could have happened in this place
如此可怕的意外事故
where you've always been safe.
我向你们保证
Well, let me assure you.
这绝不是意外
This was no accident,
而且这个地方也不再安全
and you no longer have a safe place.
尼基塔杀了珀西
Nikita murdered Percy
把我扫地出门
and forced me out.
她杀了你们的朋友和同僚
She killed your friends and comrades,
现在因为她的一面之词 你们为她卖♥♥命
and now you follow her because she told you a story.
有什么进展 - 我们完全被锁死了
You got anything? - We're completely shut out.
如果你们都乖乖听话的话
If you played along like good little boys and girls,
政♥府♥会赦免你们的罪行
the government would forgive all your sins.
她到底怎么做到的
How the hell is she doing this?
是她最炫的密♥码♥器玩具
It's her shiny new cryptograph.
我猜她正拿它得瑟呢
I think she's taking it for a spin.
如果有些事美好得不像真的 那肯定是假的
If something seems too good to be true, it is.
切断信♥号♥♥
Shut down the signal.
马上 - 我们正在努力
Now. - We're trying.
拔掉电源插头 - 整个系统的吗
Just pull the plug. - On the entire system?
但是对于你们这些留下的人
But for those of you that stay...
我会追杀你们
I will hunt you,
我会找到你们
I will find you,
你们会付出生命代价的
and you will pay with your life.
当然前提是美国政♥府♥没有先让你们消失
That is if your government doesn't erase you first.
这就是你亲自去墓地的原因
That's why you went into the field.
你想确保你的人体生化武器
You wanted to make sure that your human bioweapon
最后在尼基塔家门口前发挥威力
would end up on Nikita's doorstep.
有时候必须事必躬亲
Some things can't be delegated.
你怎么会知道他们不会杀了他
How did you know they wouldn't kill him?
他们训练自己的医务人员
They trained the medical staff
处理受伤犯人的方法
on how to handle injured prisoners
好让犯人顺利接受审讯
and prep them for interrogation.
再说了 那个人很有价值
Besides, he was too valuable.
你应该找我商量一下的
I should have been consulted.
我等够了
I'm tired of waiting.
是采取行动的时候了
It's time to act.
那祝贺你
Well, congratulations.
就走了一步 你就
In one step you've managed
让尼基塔和整个"组织"都与我们为敌
to unite Nikita and all of division against us.
你真的以为他们会大举进攻我们吗
You really think they're gathering up torches and pitchforks?
阿里 他们是泥菩萨过河自身难保
Ari, they're rats scrambling for a way off a sinking ship.
你没有好好想清楚
You're not thinking clearly.
你是在朝尼基塔撒气
You're letting your anger towards Nikita...
我很清楚我现在的行为
I am perfectly clear.
是我给了尼基塔一切
I gave Nikita everything.
那个臭脾气的街头流浪儿
That little street urchin with the bad eyebrows,
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表