剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
敬信仰
敬快乐
敬健康
宾夕法尼亚州 匹兹堡
匹兹堡电梯爆♥炸♥案
传输中 加密启动
密歇根州 罗密欧镇
俄亥俄州 哥伦布市
艾丽克丝 欧文
艾丽克丝 欧文
萨林姆·纳萨尔
格式化分区
瓦尔卡海滩
伏特加
Vodka.
真想不到
Well, I'll be damned.
从贫民窟出身的王子回到了故乡
The prince has returned to the slums from which he came.
算我请
On the house.
很好 因为我付不起钱
Good, because I can't afford it.
喝吧
Drink.
我到后面拿点好东西
I'll go get some of the good stuff in the back.
是我 有消息告诉你
It's me. I have something.
阿里·塔瑟洛夫到了我的酒吧
Ari Tasarov himself has walked into my bar.
我不知道
I don't know.
他看上去困苦潦倒
He looks like the world has given him a beating.
阿里·塔瑟洛夫因为
Ari Tasarov is wanted
与中情局局长的谋杀案有关而被通缉
in connection with the murder of the CIA director.
因为你把纳奥米的尸体留在联调局停尸房♥
After you left Naomi's body in the FBI morgue,
有人开始怀疑了
people started asking questions.
联调局搜查了她的公♥寓♥
The FBI searched her apartment.
他们发现了一台加密电♥话♥
They found an encrypted phone
是用来和她的前果戈理监管人联♥系♥的
she used to communicate with her former Gogol handler.
起码有三个机构在追捕他
He's got at least three agencies after him,
联调局 国际刑♥警♥和中情局
FBI, interpol, and CIA.
阿曼达的小游戏让他倒了大霉
Amanda's little games caught up to him.
和阴谋家滚床单就是这下场
That's what happens when you get in bed with a schemer.
动用影网搜索
Let's fire up shadownet
看看是否能抓到他的小辫子
and see if we can catch him breaking pattern.
还用你说
Way ahead of you.
暗码监听程序发现了
Shadowbot coughed up
一通提到阿里·塔瑟洛夫的电♥话♥
a mention of Ari Tasarov on a phone call.
似乎是一位联邦探员和他线人的通话
Sounds like it was between an FBI agent and his C.I.,
线人是布莱顿海滩的一个酒保
Some bartender in Brighton Beach.
阿里因杀害美国官员被通缉
Ari's wanted for killing an American official.
他到布鲁克林去干什么
What's he doing in Brooklyn?
联调局也有同样的疑问
FBI's got the same question.
他看上去困苦潦倒
It looks like the world has given him a beating.
他说他破产了 - 破产
He says he's broke. - Broke?
他的昔日风光已经不在
The mighty are not so mighty anymore.
拖住他 我们马上赶过去
Keep him there. We're on our way.
我会拖住他 相信我
I will keep him here. You can believe it.
不要忘记我的功劳
Don't forget about me.
这电♥话♥是多久前打的 - 五分钟前
How long ago was that call? - Five minutes.
战术小队已经在热车了
Tactical's warming up the SUVs.
他在布鲁克林 身无分文
So he's in Brooklyn. He's broke.
听起来他正在逃亡
Sounds like he's on the run.
为什么你看上去不怎么高兴
Why don't you seem too happy about that?
因为只有阿里一人
Because Ari's alone.
我还是没明白为什么不高兴
Still waiting for the not happy part.
他深爱的阿曼达在哪儿
Where is his beloved Amanda?
她没有被国际刑♥警♥通缉
She's not wanted by interpol.
她没必要躲躲藏藏
She's got no reason to hide.
对 那为什么她不帮着他躲藏追捕
Right. So why is she not hiding him?
我们不应该让阿里逃跑
We shouldn't have let Ari escape.
你可以在这里筹划行动
You can stage the operation from here.
他不知道这个地方
He knows nothing of this location.
但他了解我
But he knows me.
萨林姆 你努力了这么久
Saalim, do you really want to call this off now
真的想现在放弃计划吗
after you've come so far?
那你呢
What about you?
我怎么了
What about me?
我们有进行计划的理由
We have our reasons for wanting this.
而你是美国人 为什么要支持我们
You're an American. Why are you supporting us?
我有我的追求
I also have a cause.
你成功的话能帮到我不少
Your success is going to help me with it.
只要阿里不来妨碍我们
As long as Ari stays out of the way.
阿里是个懦夫
Ari is a coward.
他的勇气仅仅来自于银行存款
He's only as brave as his bank accounts...
现在他的存款归我了
Which are now my bank accounts.
他没了手下 没了钱
Without his men or his money,
就只能爬回阴沟里蹲着
he will crawl into the shadows and stay there.
我们不会再听到他的消息
We will not hear from him again.
请我这么多没问题吗
Are you sure this is okay?
酒已经开封了 不喝白不喝
The tab is open, and it can stay open.
我从来不喜欢你 塔瑟洛夫
I never liked you, Tasarov.
但你会还清赊账
But...you settle your debts,
而且你总是能赚到大钱
and you are never far from a very big payday.
听好了 联调局报告说他们已经到现场
Okay, listen up. FBI just reported they're on the scene.
你们得赶快
Get a move on.
我们到了
We're here.
请退后
Please stand back!
书呆子 他跑了
Nerd, he's on the run.
你能在街道摄像头上找到他吗
Can you get him on the street cams?
可以 上车 我帮你们拦截他
Can do. Get mobile. I'll help you intercept.
你怎么这么慢啊
What took you so long?
你们平时在这儿就光训练吗
Is that all you guys do around here is train?
用来消磨时间
Helps kill time.
这和蹲牢房♥没什么区别
That's not so different from being in prison.
监狱还有后院能放风 起码能看到阳光
Plus they have a yard, so at least I'd see some sun.
实际上…
Actually...
不 他们会把我这样的恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
No, they'd keep a domestic terrorist
关在最高警戒监狱
like me in supermax.
也是不见天日的地方
No sunlight there, either.
你不会永远待在这里的
You're not gonna be down here forever.
只要等到…
Just until...
下一个美国的悲剧新闻
The next big American tragedy
把我从夜新闻上挤下去
bumps me off the nightly news.
好处是 我有了充足的时间
On the upside, at least I'll have some free time
缠着你告诉我
so I can pester you to tell me
这个图案的意义
what that thing means.
如果你觉得这就是快乐时光
If that is your idea of a good time,
那马上你就能幸福到巅峰了
then we've gotta get you topside soon.
拜托 不就是个纹身嘛
Come on, it's just a tat.
水手们全都有
I mean, sailors get 'em all the time.
那是个人私事
It's a personal thing.
属于隐私
Kind of private.
真的吗
Really?
你看上去像是块人体广♥告♥牌
You kinda look like a billboard over there.
你呢
And you?
你就像是个活生生的阴谋论
You're like a walking conspiracy theory.
怎么说
How's that?
人们都觉得他和纳奥米是一起的
Everyone thinks him and Naomi were working together.
一个海豹队员和一个果戈理潜伏者上了床
Navy seal was in bed with a Gogol sleeper.
还挺好笑的吧
That's almost funny.
不 一点不好笑
No. It's not.
我只是在和你胡搅蛮缠
Hey...I was just messing with you.
没事 我还挺喜欢她为了我炸毛的样子
I'm not offended. But I kind of like how she was offended for me.
是吗
Yeah.
不过 别太在意那纹身的事情
Still, I'd...I'd ease off on the tats thing, you know?
她准备好了就会告诉你
She'll tell ya when she's ready.
很高兴我们终于能说上话了
I'm glad that we can finally talk.
你说你想寻求安全庇护
You said you wanted to be safe.
因为谁
From who?
阿曼达
Amanda.
在天堂里吵架了
Trouble in paradise?
我们不在一起了 她不知道我在这儿
We're not together anymore. She doesn't know I'm here.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你被通缉了 她就不要你了
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表