剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
but I don't... - Okay. Okay.
冷静点
Dial it down.
我会找到他的
I'll find him.
情况有点不对劲
Something's not right.
我觉得 她有点不对劲
She's not right, I'm telling you.
我亲眼所见
I saw it.
阿曼达一定对她做了什么
Amanda did something to her.
你在听我说话吗
Are you listening to me?
阿曼达
Amanda.
她袭击了尼基塔和欧文
Yeah, she attacked Nikita and Owen,
但没有带走欧文
but she left Owen behind.
这可不像阿曼达的风格
That's not very Amanda of her.
在那之后 甚至在那之前
And since then, even before then,
欧文就有些不对劲了
Owen's been off the rails.
你是说她也对欧文♥做♥了手脚
Okay, so are you saying that she did a number on him too?
这是唯一合理的解释
It's the only way to explain it.
解释什么
Explain what?
欧文偷走了黑盒 然后在逃走时
Owen stole the black box, and then he attacked me
被我逮到 跟我打了起来
after I caught him trying to sneak away.
逃去哪 回去找阿曼达吗
To where? Back to Amanda?
抓走尼基塔的不是阿曼达 是欧文
She didn't grab Nikita. He did.
欧文出♥卖♥♥♥了尼基塔
Owen gave her up.
他和阿曼达是一伙的
They're in this together.
听我说 我知道你想要找到你的尼基塔
Hey, look, I know you want to find your girl,
但唯一的方法是我说服艾丽克丝
but the only way you get to her is if I get through to mine.
我们得说服艾丽克丝放我们出去
We have to convince Alex to let us out of here.
德里克 呼叫指挥中心
Derek, call up to Ops.
我们有艾丽克丝感兴趣的东西
We've got something Alex is gonna want to hear.
你还是想个好点的借口吧
You're gonna have to try harder than that.
跟她说这事跟黑盒
Tell her it's about the black box
以及上面的特工花名册有关
and the agent roster on it.
她就明白了
She'll listen.
呼叫指挥中心
Ops, come in.
爸爸的工作很高端 遥遥领先时代
Daddy's work was brilliant. Far ahead of its time.
部队知道创伤后应激障碍
The army knew that post-traumatic stress
将会是一个持久性的问题
was going to continue being a problem,
所以他们派他去研究治疗方法
so they commissioned him to find a treatment.
不过他不仅想要治愈创伤后应激障碍
But he didn't want to just treat PTSD,
还要预防它
he wanted to prevent it.
他想要找到一个方法来分离出
He searched for a way to split
大脑的道德判断中心
the moral judgment centers in the brain
这样 士兵即使经历了战争的恐怖场面
so that a soldier could engage in the horrors of war,
只要回去后把这个"开关"关上
and with the flip of a switch,
就又变成一个正常的市民了
return home and be a normal citizen.
情绪上的伤痛会被安全地埋在心底
The emotional scars would be locked safely away.
部队不允许他做临床试验
The military refused to allow him to conduct clinical trials,
所以他就决定自己来做
so he decided to do them on his own.
用他的亲生女儿做实验
On his own daughter?
可以看出他对自己的工作是多么深信不疑
Well, that's how much he believed in what he was doing.
这的确是一种自我牺牲
It was a sacrifice,
但这也是有一对双胞胎女儿的好处
but that's the benefit of having twins.
可以用另一个来做对照
You can use one as a control.
阿曼达 - 你弄疼她了
Amanda! - You're hurting her!
阿曼达 别这样
Amanda, stop it!
你知道你是不能干预的
You know you cannot interfere.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
这会有破坏研究的风险
You risk contaminating the study.
这不是研究 她是你的女儿
This isn't a study. She's your daughter!
海伦明白这有多么重要
And Helen knows how important this is.
我以为你也明白
I thought you did too.
我们已经谈过这件事了
Now, we've talked about this.
这是 一项重要的工作
This is... "important work we're doing."
你们现在要是耍手段可是很危险的
Look, it's too dangerous to play games right now.
不是耍手段
This is no game.
他们说你提到了黑盒
They told me you said something about the black box.
没错
That's right.
你费了这么大周折
All this trouble you're going through
想给每个人一个新生活
to give everyone a new life?
但他们的身份都在黑盒里
Their identities are on it.
一份完整的"组织"花名册
The entire division roster.
是的 我下来的时候去了瑞安的办公室
Yes, yes. I stopped by Ryan's office on my way down here.
保险箱开着 黑盒不见了
The safe is open. The box is gone.
或许我们应该单独谈谈
Maybe we should talk about this in private?
下次别这样了
Don't do that.
哪样
Do what?
你怎么这么紧张
Why are you so jumpy?
这地方都快成《红潮风暴》了
This place has gone all Crimson Tide,
你又是一如既往的后知后觉吗
or are you late to the party, as usual?
在你伤到自己之前还是把枪给我吧
Why don't you give me the gun before you hurt yourself?
好吧 我们得找个终端
All right, we gotta get to a terminal,
黑进拘留室 把小迈放出来
hack the holding cell, and bounce Mikey out of there.
通过系统控制电梯
System override on the elevators,
你在随便一个地方都能做到吗
can you do that from anywhere?
欧文 你怎么了
Owen, what's wrong with you?
萨姆 我的名字是萨姆
Sam. The name is Sam.
现在回答问题
Now answer the question.
是的 是的
Yeah, yes.
是吗 - 是的
Yeah? - Yeah.
好 走吧
Okay, let's go.
就在这儿附近 这里
It's right around here. There it is.
她说伯克霍夫能在这里
She said Birkhoff can override
控制门和电梯
doors and elevators from here.
别激动 姑娘们 我找到他了
At ease, ladies. I found him.
传说中的000特工
Agent double-oh-zero.
干♥你♥的活 别装可怜
Do your thing. Don't get cute.
你干了什么 - 什么也没干
What the hell did you do? - Nothing.
你们现在可以有序地进入电梯了
You may now approach the elevators in an orderly fashion.
他们出来了
They're out!
好了 别闹了
All right, enough!
我们离开这里
Let's get out of here.
我知道你可能有些困惑
I know this is confusing for you.
你听到了
You hear those...
楼下传来的可怕的声音
awful sounds coming from downstairs.
但是你要知道那不是海伦
But you need to know that's not Helen you hear.
是别人
That's someone else.
是我所创造的海伦精神的一部分
A part of Helen's mind I've created.
如果我的工作能够成功
And if I succeed with my work,
你妹妹就不会记得发生过什么
your sister will never remember any of what's happened.
如果你成功
If you succeed.
我会成功
When I succeed.
也许你害怕 是因为不了解我的研究
Maybe you're scared because you don't understand my work.
如果你更多地参与进来
If you were more involved,
你就能亲眼看到
if you could see for yourself...
所取得的成果是多么神奇
how truly amazing these results really are,
有你这么聪明的助手帮忙
I could accomplish so much more
我能够走得更远
with an assistant as brilliant as you.
你希望我追随你的步伐
You want me to follow in your footsteps?
我就知道你会懂
I knew you'd understand.
你总是那么聪慧过人 阿曼达
You were always the smart one, Amanda.
现在 我得回去上班了
Now, I need to get back to work.
不过我想你该走出家门
But I think you should get out of the house.
叫上朋友
Call one of your friends.
去商场逛逛
Go to the mall.
给自己买♥♥点新衣服
Buy yourself some clothes.
所以这就是一切的开始
So this is where it began...
对吗 阿曼达
Huh, Amanda?
所有的思想控制
All the manipulation
实验
and... the experimentation...
摧毁别人的生活
destroying people's lives.
都从你放弃了妹妹开始
You gave up on your sister.
在你父亲和她之间 你选择了前者
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表