剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
最好办法就是把真凶给他们送过去
they got the wrong guy... give 'em the right one.
皮尔斯先生 你想跟我们谈话
Mr. Pierce, you wanted to talk to us.
所以我来自首
That's why I came in.
但目前为止 你什么都没说
So far, you haven't said anything.
长官 我可回答了你全部问题
Sir, I have answered all your questions.
不见得吧
Not really.
你还没有解释
I mean, you haven't explained
为何你会离开海豹突击队
why you left the Seals
这几天你去哪里了
or where you spend your days
或者肯德里克局长被杀
or where you were the afternoon
那天下午 你在哪里
that Director Kendrick was murdered.
我说过的 我在自己公♥寓♥里休息
I told you I was at my apartment, taking a nap.
有人证吗
Can anybody substantiate that?
没有 但也没人能证明我不在
Not really. Can anyone refute it?
刚从垃圾里找到的好货
Fresh from the trash.
看看我们有什么收获
Let's see what we got here.
埃利斯·托恩 犯有…
Ellis Toyon, convicted of...
盗车惯犯
Grand theft auto?
刚从监狱里假释出来
Just out on parole.
没有什么明显特长
Not exactly top rung talent.
这不像阿曼达的风格
That's not like Amanda.
抓到他们之后再松口气不迟
Take your breaks where you get 'em.
我们来确认一下吧
Well, let's try and confirm.
希弗 - 纳奥米
Ceaver. - Naomi.
毕夏普特工
Special Agent Bishop.
我给你传了张照片
I'm sending a photo to your phone.
就是他 - 确定吗
That's him. - You're sure?
是的 我记得这双眼睛
I'm sure. I remember those eyes.
他是谁
Who is he?
我知道了再告诉你
You'll know when I know.
谢谢你的帮忙 - 等等
Thank you for picking up. - Wait.
我怎么和你联♥系♥
How do I get in touch with you?
我会联♥系♥你的
I'll get in touch with you.
我打到局里
Because I called the bureau,
他们把我转到了你的语♥音♥信箱
and they transferred me to your voice mail.
然后我联♥系♥了胡佛的一位主管
But when I contacted a supervisor at Hoover,
他说查不到你的资料
he didn't have you on file.
我并不在特区办公室工作
I'm not working out of the D.C. office.
我是昆迪克的
I'm liaising from Quantico.
知道了
Got it.
哪个部门
Which division?
什么…
What...
你想说什么
What are you getting at?
只是…
It's just that...
你提到的那个秘密组织
That black ops group you mentioned?
我认为他们会
One of my theories is that they operate
假装成其他组织
by impersonating other agencies,
在各种政♥府♥机构悄然行事
moving invisibly through the bureaucracy
掩盖自己的行踪
in order to cover their tracks.
就是所谓的内线
It's a process known as black badging.
我清楚这套理论
I'm familiar with the concept.
但你知道需要多少后勤支援
But can you imagine the amount of logistical support
才能完成这种规格的行动吗
it would take to maintain that level of deception?
会需要一大群
Would have to have an entire floor
电脑工程师日以继夜地工作
of computer experts working around the clock.
是的 不太可能
Right. Not very likely.
纳奥米 应该把我们的
Look, Naomi, I think our focus
注意力放在抓住那些真正的坏人身上
should be on getting the real bad guys.
你是对的 我同意
You're right. I agree.
这姑娘真是穷追不舍
Girl is pushing it.
似乎找不到我们亲爱的朋友埃利斯的地址
Our good friend Ellis may not have a reliable address,
但是我找到了他新的信♥用♥卡♥记录
but he does have a new credit card
一小时前叫了中餐外卖♥♥
with a charge for Chinese takeout one hour ago.
我找到了外卖♥♥的地址
I got the delivery address.
我们去问候他看看是否需要甜点
Let's see if he wants dessert.
我知道那气味
I know that smell.
是阿曼达 - 对
Amanda. - Yeah.
她清理了他
She cleaned him.
我的天
Oh, god.
尼基塔 就一个问题
Just one question, Nikita.
你以为我真的会让我的探员
Do you really think I'd have my operative
把电♥话♥丢到垃圾桶里让你们找到吗
drop his phone in the trash for you to find?
还是现在的探员喜欢干这事了
Oh, this is what we're calling an operative nowadays?
当你没有更好的选择的时候
Well, when you don't have the best,
只能将就着用手头有的
you take what's available.
不记得了吗 我教你的
I taught you that, remember?
那么现在你能教我们点什么呢
What are you trying to teach us now?
每个探员都是用后可弃的吗
That every operative is disposable?
艾丽克丝 真高兴你也在
Alex, how nice to hear your voice.
也许你已经开始发现了
I think you're beginning to see
管理"组织"是个艰难的任务
that running Division is difficult work,
你会面临很多艰难的抉择 难以承受的牺牲
work that requires hard choices, hard sacrifice.
先是迈克尔的手 再是肖恩的性命
First Michael's hand, now Sean's life.
肖恩是有功勋的士兵 而且他是清白的
Sean is a decorated soldier, and he's innocent.
没有动机的话 他们也不能起诉
Without motive, they can't charge him.
很好
Very good.
那么就是我们怎么搞一个动机的事了
So the problem is how we establish motive.
肖恩接到命令
Turns out Sean was ordered
在母亲死后接受海军心理治疗
to see a navy psychiatrist after his mother's death.
母亲的死 加上潜在的创伤后心理障碍
The loss, combined with latent P.T.S.D.
使他变得越来越偏执
caused increasing levels of paranoia.
医生很细心
The doctor was meticulous.
用录音笔保存了大量的证据
He took copious notes on his digital recorder.
证据中显示 肖恩相信
The notes prove Sean believed
自己的妈妈是被中情局暗♥杀♥的
his mother was assassinated by the CIA
作为缩减他们经费的报复
in retaliation for reducing their funding.
因此他策划了复仇
So he plotted his revenge...
对中情局的局长 制♥造♥了一起汽车爆♥炸♥
a car bomb for the director of the CIA,
同自己母亲的被害方式如出一辙
The same way they killed his mother.
以牙还牙
Poetic justice.
所以 尼基塔
So, Nikita,
把肖恩交给联调局 你做得不错
You did the right thing by throwing Sean to the FBI.
这就算是为了保全组织所做的牺牲
These are the sacrifices we make to protect Division.
还有 艾丽克丝
Oh, and yes, Alex,
这一课告诉你 每名探员都是可以放弃的
The lesson is that every operative is disposable.
肖恩·皮尔斯 你有权保持沉默
Sean Pierce, you have the right to remain silent.
现在你所说的每句话
Anything you say can and will
都可能成为呈堂证供
be used against you in a court of law.
你有权请律师在讯问时到场
You have the right to an attorney.
若无力聘请
If you cannot afford one,
可以为你指派
one will be appointed for you by the state.
两次 第一次
of paranoia, the initial incident
是在他母亲被谋杀后
following the murder of his mother.
声压分♥析♥器显示相当异常
Voice stress analyzer registers well above normal.
一定是阿曼达拿枪对着他脑袋逼他说的
Amanda was holding a gun to his head.
杀死医生的是0.45的黑克勒- 科赫手♥枪♥
Gun that killed the doctor was a Socom 45.
专为海豹突击队设计的武器
Weapon of choice for Navy Seals.
肯定有办法消除记录的
There's gotta be a way we can scrub this.
太迟了
It's too late for that.
他们会以什么罪名指控他
What can they charge him with?
叛国 国内恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Treason, domestic terrorism.
这些都是死罪
You're talking death penalty.
就没有办法了吗
There's nothing we can do?
有的
There is.
我们用我们最擅长的方式
We can do what we do best.
让肖恩免受法律束缚
We take Sean from the law,
然后带他到组织来
and we bring him to Division...
就像我当年被带进来那样
The way I was brought in.
首先 我们要杀了他
First, we gotta kill him.
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表