剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
我不是想要你解释或道歉
I'm not looking for an explanation or an apology.
我知道游戏规则
I know the rules of the game.
这是我们自己选择的道路
This is the life we've chosen.
也是为什么
And that's also why...
我不会得到援救的原因
I know there will be no rescue for me.
阿里 我没有耍花样
Ari, I'm not playing a con.
是吗 - 是的
No? - No.
我已经分♥析♥了当前的局面
I've run the scenario in my head.
就战术而言 这样做毫无意义
Tactically, it doesn't make any sense.
如果我是瑞安·弗莱彻
If I was in ryan fletcher's shoes,
就不会批准这次行动
I wouldn't authorize the mission.
无论你怎么解释 我终究难逃一死
However you parse this, it ends with my death.
艾丽克丝 真聪明
Very resourceful, Alex.
看来你从尼基塔那里学到了不少
It seems you did learn a thing or two from Nikita.
但看看我学到的吧
But here's something I've learned.
住手
Stop!
你还有一个弱点
You have yet another weakness.
现在 关于那些问题
Now, about those questions...
有什么关系
What does it matter?
我说的又帮不了你
Nothing I say will ever help you.
很有趣 不是吗
Interesting, isn't it?
你这样卖♥♥命的帮助组织
How fiercely you protect Division...
那个你一直都憎恶的地方
the place you've hated for so long.
怎么会这样的
How did that happen?
对了 是尼基塔的主意
Oh, right, it was Nikita's idea.
她有没有问过你的想法
Did she even bother to ask you first?
没有
No.
因为她还不知道我所知道的
Because she doesn't know what I know...
另一个艾丽克丝
that there's another Alex,
无需接受命令 高高在上的艾丽克丝
one who doesn't take orders, one who gives them.
我见过她 泽特洛夫的继承人
I've seen her... the heir to the Zetrov throne.
那只是一个梦
That was just a dream...
你用毒品编织的梦
one you created by pumping me full of drugs.
不是
No.
这是你的潜能
It was your potential,
你仍然可以达到的潜能
one you could still fulfill.
阿曼达 你为什么如此在乎这些
Why do you care, Amanda?
因为会有一天 你想要的
Because one day what you want
和尼基塔想要的会发生冲突
and what Nikita wants will come into conflict,
我真迫不及待想看看
and I cannot wait to see the look on Nikita's face
那时尼基塔脸上的表情
when it does.
对于这头痛 来一发阿曼达的子弹
Ugh, Amanda's bullet would be a welcome relief
应该算是一种解脱
for this headache.
头偏过去
Move your hand.
混♥蛋♥ - 怎么了
Son of a... - What is it?
怎么了
What is it?
伯克霍夫 阿里的脑袋里有夺命芯片
Birkhoff, there's a kill chip in Ari's head.
等等 你等等
No, no, wait a minute. Wait...wait a minute.
不 不是的 - 你早就知道
No, no, no. - You knew about this.
那不可能 - 伯克霍夫
That's crazy. - Birkhoff?
她发现了 - 怎么搞的
She knows. - How?
我也不知道 - 伯克霍夫 回答我
I don't know. - Birkhoff, answer me.
好吧 迈克尔和你说
Yeah, Michael wants to talk to you.
在他做手术的时候
You put a kill chip in his head
你给他装了夺命芯片吗
when the doctors put him under?
是瑞恩装的 - 让他跟我说
Ryan did. - Then get him on the line.
尼基塔 听我说 - 不 我们说好了的
Nikita, listen to me. - No, we agreed.
计划是救出艾丽克丝 并救回阿里
The plan was to get Alex and recover Ari.
计划太冒险了 我们会失去黑盒的
The plan is too risky. We could lose the black box.
更重要的是 我们可能会失去你
But more importantly, we could lose you.
那么你们准备怎么启动芯片呢
How are you gonna trigger it?
指挥中心无法知晓什么时候交易完成
There's no way to know from ops when the trade was done.
你们得派一个
You would need someone...
欧文
Owen.
我们不能便宜了这混♥蛋♥
Why should we let this bastard live?
你忘了他曾经几次都想弄死我们吗
Have you forgotten how many times he's tried to kill us?
我没忘
No, I haven't.
他会赎罪的 但是不是以这种方式
And he'll pay for his crimes, but not like this.
为什么不能 他活该
Why not? This is what he deserves.
不应该你做决定
That's not your call.
我这里有情况
I got something going on up here.
他捅了我 对我撒谎 还嘲笑我
He stabbed me, he lied to me, and then he laughed about it.
我现在就想杀了他
I could push the trigger right now.
还有其他的方法
There's another way.
我们不需要其他的方法
We don't need another way
把触发器给我
Give me the trigger.
阿里
Ari...
你为什么要救我们
Why'd you save us?
我救的是我自己
I saved myself.
不然的话我可能
It was the only way I could see not ending up
就会被四脚朝天的丢在阴沟里了
facedown in a ditch.
在我看来
The way I see it,
我的选择很有限
my options are rather limited.
如果你死了
If I had let you die,
奥塞特人会把我绑到附近的城市广场
the Ossetians would have hung me in the nearest town square
或者是交给阿曼达
or handed me over to Amanda.
不论怎样 你都是我活着离开的最大希望
Either way, you are still my best hope for coming out of this alive.
再说了 如果你死了 阿曼达就赢了
Besides, if you die, Amanda wins.
引用一下你的话
And to quote your eloquence,
"去他的阿曼达"
"Screw Amanda."
这是触发器
Here's the trigger.
你刚才就应该趁机逃走
You should have escaped when you had the chance.
我不能那样做 - 为什么
I couldn't do that. - Why not?
我跟你说过不能丢下朋友
I was told you never leave a friend behind.
该上路了
Time to go.
听我说
Listen to me.
你要坚持住 我一定会回来救你
You hold on, okay? I'm coming back for you.
不要
No.
你也看到这里戒备森严
You saw how many soldiers there are.
来了无异于自杀
It is suicide.
有朋友会来救我
I have friends coming back for me,
我会和他们一起回来
and I'm gonna return with all of them.
好吧
All right.
但如果你救不了我
But if you can't,
不要难过
don't feel bad.
有时候不论你多想帮忙
Sometimes no matter how much you want to help,
你还是无法挽救一个人的生命
you can't stop someone from dying.
别这样
No, don't do that.
难道你不想再见你的女儿了吗
Don't you want to see your daughter again?
一定会的
I will.
我一定能再见到她 - 对
I will see her. - That's right.
你说她祖父母住在哪里来着
Where did you say her grandparents live?
我没说
I didn't.
他们也和我丈夫在一起…
They are with my husband also...
安雅也是
So is Anya.
但是她要是知道…
But she would be so happy...
我和亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫是朋友
to know that I was friends
一定会很高兴的
with Alexandra Udinov.
稍后再见了
I'll see you on the other side.
我不会丢下你不管的
I am not leaving here without you.
人多武器多
Lots of eyes, lots of hardware.
这正是阿曼达想要的
Yeah, that's what Amanda wants.
如果我们有行动 这里就会一团糟
If we try anything, this place erupts.
人♥质♥交换后 阿曼达是不会多做停留的
After the exchange, Amanda's not gonna stick around.
所以撤退肯定都安排好了
She's gonna have exfil ready.
五英里范围内我都可以追踪阿里的夺命芯片
I can track Ari's kill chip within a five-mile radius.
好好跟着 应该没事
If we stay close, we'll be okay.
她身边有保镖
She'll have security,
至少在离开这个国家之前会一直有
at least until she's out of the country.
截住 拿下 救人
Intercept, takedown, extract...
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表