剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
Easy there, Romeo.
这家伙真不可理喻
Can you believe this guy?
我看到两名穿西装的人
I got two suits taking positions
在屋顶就位待命
on the rooftop of the pavilion.
塔里克应该快来了
Tariq must be close.
他们携带武器了 有可能是随身步♥枪♥
They're packing sidearms, maybe a subgun.
不知道他们有没有穿防弹背心
I don't know if they've got vests,
我们也许应该换用穿甲弹
but maybe we should switch to A.P. Rounds.
艾丽克丝 我们知道他们携带了武器
Alex, we knew they'd be packing.
但我们不是来引起战争的
We're not here to start a fight.
你怎么了
Something wrong?
看好你的目标就行了
Just keep to your target.
我们下飞机后
You know, you've been on edge
你就一直很焦躁
ever since we got off the plane.
如果你想聊聊 我也许能…
If you want to talk about it, maybe I could...
拯救我吗
Save me?
是帮助
Help.
为什么男人总想着去拯救或是帮助别人
Why do guys think they always need to fix or save or help?
你要抓住阿曼达或做其他事情
Look, I have no trouble with you getting Amanda
我都不会干涉 只要我得偿所愿
or whatever you want, as long as I get what I want.
你想要什么
And what do you want?
拿到制导干♥扰♥器♥和阿里的地址后
After we get the sideswipe and we get Ari's location,
你要帮我逃走
you let me vanish.
给我的理由先
Give me one good reason.
你欠我的
Because you owe me.
是吗 真是个"好"理由呀
Ha. Oh, this should be good.
我怎么欠你了 赛勒斯
How do I owe you, Cyrus?
你以为只有你能
You think you're the only person
通过武器追踪位置吗
that can track someone through their weapons?
当你私自向珀西宣战时
When you went rogue and declared war on Rercy,
你可不是从一号♥店随便买♥♥把12口径步♥枪♥
you didn't just pick up a 12-gauge from big 5.
还有那把射程最高的贝瑞塔手♥枪♥
That beretta A.R.X. with the a-cog scope
那部适合娇小的你驾驶的改装车
and modified stock for your petite frame...
我追踪这些特殊的装备
I tracked that particular cocktail
破解了那个原本无法被追踪的暗道
through the back channels designed to make it untraceable
然后我发现了…
and it led me to...
你在切尔西的漂亮别♥墅♥
Your fabulous loft in Chelsea.
对了 地段不错
Nice pad, by the way.
你的房♥产中我最喜欢的一处
My favorite lair of yours, by far.
那枪是从特拉维斯拿到的
That A.R.X. I got from Travis
在2010年六月左右吧
in, what, June 2010?
你是说 你清楚我在那段时间的行踪
You're telling me you knew where I was the whole time?
那个商人叫特雷弗
The dealer's name was Trevor.
而且是在七月 跟你说
It was July, and I'm telling you
你的行踪我全部了如指掌
I knew where you were the whole time,
但我没告诉任何人
and I never told a soul.
为什么
Why?
该走了
It's go time.
萨米 你看见伯克霍夫了吗
Sammy, have you seen Birkhoff?
他没有在他的房♥间里吗
He's not in his club den?
没有 我刚去过
No, I was just there.
我能问你一件事吗
Can I ask you something?
你听说内奸的谣传了吗
Have you heard this rumor about a mole?
什么谣传
What rumor?
只是私下传言
Just whispers.
你或许从圆桌会议那听到些内♥幕♥
I thought maybe you heard something from the round table.
圆桌会议
The round table?
你知道 决策中心
You know, camelot...
尼基塔的核心集团
Nikita's inner circle.
他们告诉我们的总是冰山一角
They always seem to know more than they're telling us.
既然你和伯克霍夫约会
Since you're dating Birkhoff,
我以为你或许知道
I thought maybe you heard...
你怎么知道我和伯克霍夫在约会
How did you know I was dating Birkhoff?
得了 在这里很难保守秘密
Come on, you know it's hard to keep secrets in here.
这就是"组织" 耳目无处不在
That's division. Someone's always watching.
不管是谁
Whoever it is,
他现在就在基地里
they're in the building right now.
好了 孩子们 疑心病别太重了
Now, now, boys, no need to get paranoid.
我们今天来做交易 不必随身配枪
We're buying goodies today, not carrying them.
没有问题
He's clean.
将军 你的犀牛枪还用的惯吗
General, how's that rhino working out for you?
我太喜欢了
Oh, I love it.
我打算再向你订一批货
I plan to order a few more from you.
令人心旷神怡啊
Make my day.
亲爱的 你得试试这把枪
Baby, you got to try this out.
我回头送你一把
I'm gonna get you one.
不用了 我不喜欢枪
No, I'm good. I don't like guns.
你会喜欢这把枪的 相信我
This gun you're gonna love. Trust me.
谈正事儿吧
Let's get down to business.
价格我们太没谈妥呢
We never fully settled on a price.
价位很合理
I think that's fair.
很好 我可以试试吗
Nice. Mind if I try?
我没有导弹让你来干扰 请吧
I don't have a missile for you to jam, but go ahead.
尼基塔
Nikita?
信♥号♥♥被屏蔽了
Signal's blocked.
赛勒斯的追踪器也是
So is Cyrus' tracker.
你们到底在哪
Where the hell are you guys?
情况不妙
That's not good.
没有问题吧
All good?
有一个问题
One problem.
她是国际刑♥警♥的特工
She's an interpol agent.
我是被胁迫的
I'm under duress,
而且这次会议到此为止
and this meeting's about to get busted right now.
混♥蛋♥ - 抓住她
You son of a... - - Take her!
不
No.
祝你好运
Good luck.
他已经就擒了
He's down!
搞什么鬼
What the hell are you...
放手
Come on.
放手 放手
Come on! Come on!
他拿到了制导干♥扰♥器♥
He has the sideswipe.
而且我们让他跑了
And we don't have him.
这地方不错啊
Nice place you got here...
很有中世纪风格
Very medieval.
其实这是二战后重建的
Actually, it was rebuilt after the Second World War.
地下的墓穴
The catacombs below...
可以追溯到十字军东征时期
They date back to the crusades...
当时铁匠们为圣♥战♥
When blacksmiths were forging the blades
铸造兵器
of the holy wars.
我猜回到那时 我的生意应该叫圣活
I guess back then my business was god's business.
阿门
Amen.
听说你在圣卢西亚岛遇到些麻烦
We heard there was some trouble in St. Lucia.
我们该担心吗
Anything we should be worried about?
不必担心
Not unless you're an Egyptian national
除非你是埃及全国通缉的战犯
wanted for war crimes.
国际刑♥警♥抓到塔里克
It was only a matter of time
是早晚的事儿
before interpol caught up with Tariq.
做得好 赛勒斯 - 谢谢
Excellent work, Cyrus. - Thanks.
赛勒斯追踪器的信♥号♥♥恢复了
Cyrus' tracker is back online.
他一定是把制导干♥扰♥器♥交给了阿里
He must have handed over the sideswipe to Ari.
他在哪里
Where is he?
西班牙南部
Southern Spain.
你的报酬
Your payment.
都在这里
It's all there.
容我失陪 我还要赶飞机
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a plane waiting.
制导干♥扰♥器♥ 你真令我刮目相看
Sideswipe, I hardly knew you.
你要离开多久 亲爱的
How long will you be gone, dear?
不会太久
Not long at all.
无意冒犯
I don't mean to impose,
但你介意我换一下衣服吗
But do you mind if I get out of these clothes?
行程很长 - 去大厅吧
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表