剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
knowing Amanda's got all the answers.
或许会让你很想和外部联♥系♥
Probably very tempting to try and reach out.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
医务室里有人入侵了一个机密服务器
A restricted server was breached coming from this location.
有人让你查什么东西吗
Did anyone ask you to go looking for something?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about,
但确实 我一直在找寻我的记忆
but, yeah, I was hunting... for information on my past.
尼基塔给我的档案没什么帮助
The file Nikita gave me had nothing,
所以我打算自己查找
so I figured I'd search the archive.
还是按照卷宗分类找的 你是怎么破解进去的
Yeah, on a classified volume. How did you break in?
我是个杀手
Just 'cause I was a cleaner
并不代表我在其它方面没接受过训练
doesn't mean I didn't go through the rest of the training.
真没想到你在监视我
I didn't realize you were watching me.
你为什么提起了阿曼达
Why are you asking about Amanda?
不能放松警惕
Can't be too careful.
如果你担心她入侵系统
If you're worried about her getting into the system,
你为什么还要监视内部
why are you monitoring internal traffic ?
你觉得她有卧底
You think she has a mole.
我说对了吧 让我帮你找出那个人
That's it, isn't it? Let me help you find him.
醒一醒
Hey. Wake up.
你耳朵里有耳麦 所以你能听到我说话
Yeah, there's a com in your ear. That's why you can hear me.
你嘴巴里有个改装过的M67手榴弹
In your mouth is a modified M67 frag grenade...
现在启动了
which is now armed.
按照我说的去做
Do exactly as I say,
要不然你的嘴巴就开花了
or you're gonna have a very, very unhappy dentist.
不 别那样
Ah, no, no, no.
如果我是你就不会那么做
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
你旁边有个包 里面有套绳索背带
There's a bag next to you. In it is a rappelling harness.
窗外的绳索已经准备好了
There's a line already outside the window,
顺着绳索降到街上 不要让警卫看到你
get yourself down to the street and don't let security see you.
还有
Oh, also...
只有三分钟时间
you have three minutes.
举起手来
Hands!
你个死贱♥人♥
You stupid bitch.
你知道自己在做些什么吗
Do you even know what you've done?
让一个有权力幻想症的变♥态♥杀人狂
Taken a murdering psychopath with delusions of grandeur
远离委员会 我没有遗漏吧
out of commission... am I in the ballpark?
这可以帮我们找到阿曼达
This could lead to Amanda.
我不能和你说这个
I can't talk to you about this.
你自己说的
You said it yourself.
阿曼达知道我的过去
Amanda has answers about my past.
闭嘴 - 我不会让你
Shut up. - Look, I'm not gonna let you...
不是 先别说话
No, no, seriously shut up.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
进到车里去
Get in the car.
你保证过要摧毁"组织"
You have ensured the destruction of Division.
大家都没事吧 - 没事
Is everyone okay? - Yeah.
只有欧文和艾丽克丝在 他们都没事
Owen and Alex were the only ones here...they got clear.
我还好
I'm fine.
马可夫能在这儿呆多长时间
How long do we have before we have to get Markov back?
最多四个小时
Four hours, tops.
把他带伯克霍夫那里去 开始扫描
Let's get him to Birkhoff. Start the scan.
我们要带你去换衣服
We got to get you changed.
我还得要他声音的样本
I still have to sample his vocals.
边缘有腐蚀过的痕迹
Traces of corrosive on the edge.
这是计划好的 - 你确定吗
This was planned. - You sure?
我对酸有研究
I know my acids.
那个卧底不想被发现
That mole does not want to be found.
你不应该跟他说的
You weren't supposed to say anything.
不是我说的 他自己猜的
I didn't tell him. He guessed.
我怎么感觉你们都拿我当白♥痴♥
Why do I get the feeling you all think I'm an idiot?
把所有值勤的人都叫过来 找出谁进来过
Okay, pull all the duty rosters, find out who had access,
然后问话
and start questioning them.
如果有人问怎么了 就说是个事故
If anybody asks, this was an accident.
现在大家都躁动不安
Everyone's jumpy already.
到武器柜那里 拿一把小手♥枪♥
Go to the arms locker, get a sidearm.
卧底知道你在找线索
The mole knows you're on the hunt.
好的 图绘好后
All right, once the mapping's done,
聚合物塑型就很快了
it shouldn't take long to shape the polymer.
声音样本也处理完毕
Sampling of his vocals are complete.
头发怎么样了
How's the hair going?
我正在弄
I'm on it.
好了
All right.
那
So...
这次你要潜伏多久
How long are you going to be in cover?
几周
A couple of weeks...
去乌兹别克斯坦
just long enough to go to Uzbekistan
伪造一场天衣无缝的自然死亡就回来
and arrange for a nice, natural death.
我得说
I got to say,
我真不想你离开那么久
I'm not really crazy about you leaving for so long.
我们以前分开过
We've been apart before.
那时还没有订婚啊
Well, not since we've been engaged.
现在不同了 是吧
It makes a difference, huh?
还真是这样 - 啊
Surprisingly, yes. - Ah.
真可怜
Pitiful.
珀西赋予你一身绝技
Percy gave you a gift,
让你从头开始 给你机会效忠国家
a new life, a chance to serve you country.
而你在做什么
And what did you do?
你能让他别动吗
Could you stop him from moving?
他会搞砸扫描 - 你背叛了他
He's gonna screw up the scan. - You betrayed him.
你不履行你的职责 却在这儿干嘛
You turned your back on your duty, and for what...
过家家吗
to play house?
"组织"过去呼风唤雨
Division used to stand for something.
现在他们在干什么
Now what do they do?
四处缉捕杀害自己的人
They hunt down and kill their own.
你原本有机会伸张正义
You had a chance to do the right thing
自首认罪 - 我是在伸张正义
and turn yourself in. - I did the right thing...
并得到阿曼达的小小帮助
With a little help from Amanda.
阿曼达
Amanda?
她帮我为你精心准备了一条消息
Yeah, she helped me craft a message for you.
什么消息
What message?
你们知道我是亚历克西·马可夫
You know me as Alexi Markov,
合法选举产生的乌兹别克斯坦总统
duly-elected President of Uzbekistan.
但是十年以来 我是一名潜伏特工
But for ten years, I was an undercover operative
效命于名为"组织"的美国秘密行动组
with a covert American Black-Ops group known as Division.
我的背景和生活都是谎言
My public background and my life...it's a lie.
我被安插在这个国家
I was placed in this country
用谋杀和严刑逼供等暴♥力♥行为
to spy on and disrupt local government through murder,
来监视并分♥裂♥地方政♥府♥
torture, and violence.
就像我监视和分♥裂♥其它政♥府♥一样
Just like I spied on and disrupted other governments...
其中不乏美国的盟友
some of them U.S. Allies.
文件里有一份文本附件
The file has a text attachment...
里面有姓名 日期 地点
names, dates, places.
如果我当天早上不给手下一个口令
This video gets released to every major media outlet
这份视频就将被传给各大主流媒体
unless I give my people a password every morning.
放我走 否则几小时后
Let me go, or in a few hours,
"组织"将会天下尽知
division will be exposed to the world,
美国♥军♥方将会全员出动 痛下杀手
and the full force and fury of the U.S. Military
把"组织"夷为平地
will be turned on you.
你太能虚张声势了
That's a nice bluff.
他应该知道这不是虚张声势
I think he knows it's not a bluff.
瑞安
Ryan?
这不可能发生 是吗
That's not gonna happen, is it?
你怎么会知道的
How did you find out?
阿曼达知道总统
Amanda assumed that the president
会有摧毁"组织"的应急法案
would have a kill contingency in her back pocket.
他究竟在说什么
What the hell is this guy talking about?
没关系
It's okay.
我和你们一样不想让视频外泄
I don't want that video out there any more than you do.
不如让我重返总统宝座
How would I go back to being president?
我跟你们做个交易吧
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表