剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
如果我不执行她的任务
If I don't fulfill her mission,
她就不会给我解毒剂
she won't give me the antidote.
我要杀了总统 否则你会死 迈克尔
I kill the president, or you die, Michael.
我得走了 阿曼达…
I have to go. Amanda's going...
我绝无可能会让你这么做
There's no way I'm letting you go through with this.
如果你这么做会有什么下场 我宁愿
What happens to you if you do? I'd rather...
你宁愿去死
You'd rather die?
这就是我没有告诉你的原因
That's why I didn't tell you.
你不能… - 我还有什么选择
You can't just... - what choice do I have?
如果你不想让我们阻止你
Why did you give us clues
为什么还给我们留下线索
if you didn't want us to stop you?
因为如果我不得不这么做
Because if I have to go through with this,
我想让你知道原因
I wanted you to know why.
如果还有别的方法呢
What if there's another way?
解除纳米毒素的威胁
We take the nanotoxin out of play.
我们知道有解毒剂
We know there's an antidote.
不行 我们已经把最后一剂
No, we already used the last dose
用在了玛丽亚·汉森身上
on Maryam Hasan.
我们可以找到更多
Okay, so we find more.
在调查中 我们查到另一位科学家
In the research, we found another scientist.
他的名字叫康
His name is Kang.
托德似乎深入研究过他的理论
If anything, it looks like tolcher was working heavily from his theories.
他有可能配制更多的解毒剂
He may be able to make more antidote.
我不能去 阿曼达在监视我
I can't go. Amanda's watching.
我们可以
We can.
继续你的任务 让她别起疑心
Stick to your plan so she doesn't suspect.
我们去找解毒剂
We'll go find the antidote.
我可以为你们争取时间
I can buy you some time.
尼基塔
Nikita...
迈克尔 如果你想救我
Michael, if you want to save me,
先救你自己
save yourself.
我们怎么知道康博士也为"商店"工作
How do we know Dr. Kang isn't working for the shop too?
我有点希望他不是无辜的
Part of me hopes he's dirty.
我起码能够揍他
At least I could punch someone.
艾丽克丝 听着
Alex, look.
如果出了差错
If this goes bad,
我很担心尼基塔会有何下场
I'm worried about what it'll do to Nikita.
让她明白她的家庭
Make her understand that her family,
那个她组建的家庭
the one that she's built,
在背后支持她
is there for her.
她孤身一身开始这段旅程
She started this journey by herself.
我要确保她不会孤独终老
I need to know she will not end it alone.
她不会的
She won't.
我保证
I promise.
抱歉 你们不能来这里
Excuse me. You can't be here.
康博士 中♥央♥情报局
Dr. Kang, CIA.
我们得占用您的一点时间
We need a moment of your time.
我奉埃文·丹佛斯司令的命令前来
I'm here on commander Evan Danforth's orders.
你知道这件事吗
You have anything about this?
我是蓝1号♥
This is blue 1.
有不明嫌犯进入通道
We have an unsub in the tunnels
正在核实其身份
and are investigating.
把门锁上
Lock it down.
这…
This is...
这太让人震惊了
This is outrageous.
你查出托德在做什么吗
So you recognize what Tolcher was doing?
他盗用了我的纳米微粒给药系统
He took my nanoparticle drug delivery system
并将它制成了武器
and weaponized it.
他是怎么拿到的
How did he get this?
和他共事的人四处都有眼线
The people he's working with have eyes everywhere.
这么说有人在监视我的实验室
So someone's spying on my lab?
有可能 更重要的是
Possibly. More importantly,
纳米毒素有解毒剂吗
is there a way to counter the nanotoxin?
我不知道 或许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
纳米细胞是专为仿制人体组织设计的
Nanocells are designed to mimic human tissue,
离开活体宿主 它们最多只能
so they can't survive without a live host
存活20多分钟
for more than 20 minutes.
医生 可以还是不可以
Doctor, yes or no?
可以 只要我能找到
Yes. Yes, if I had a live,
活体感染对象
infected subject to work with.
近在眼前
Well, you've got one.
这些是机密通道
These tunnels are classified.
你怎么进来的
How did you get access?
我是埃文·丹佛斯司令手下的秘密特工
I'm a covert operative for commander Evan Danforth.
他让我从机密通道进来
He told me to use them.
丹佛斯司令已经死了
Commander Danforth is dead.
我知道
I know.
但我的任务仍然有效
But my mission is still active.
我不能冒险从公共路线进来
I couldn't risk being seen going through a public route.
我有十万火急的情报要传达总统
I have very important intel for the president.
关于什么
Regarding what?
只能告诉她本人
For her ears only.
我们会核实你的说法
We'll check out your story.
我需要实验器材
I'm going to need supplies.
我们有设备完善的实验室
We have a lab ready to go.
为什么不能在这里研制
Why can't I just work here?
因为保安不够完善
Security could be an issue.
干得好
Well done.
所以托德医生让你用纳米毒剂
So Dr. Tolcher had you infect Kang
感染了康医生
with the nanotoxin?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
以防康医生发现我们
A failsafe in case Kang ever discovered
盗用了他的研究成果
that we had been hacking his research.
很有远见
Excellent foresight.
这事儿只有你知我知 明白吗
Let's, um...let's keep this between us, shall we?
要是阿曼达知道这件事
Amanda might feel compelled to do something rash
搞不好会鲁莽行事
in response to this action,
这对谁都没有好处
which wouldn't be prudent for anybody.
当然
Of course.
跟我们走 - 去哪里
Come with us. - Where are we going?
给她解铐
Uncuff her.
回到你们的岗位
Return to your posts.
先生 我们应该留下
Sir, we really should stay with...
我说了 解散
I said, dismissed.
我已经让蓝区的所有特工
I've cleared agents from the blue sector
撤离十分钟
for the next ten minutes.
我最多可以带你到总统办公室
I can get you as far as the oval office.
你需要这个
You'll need this.
阿曼达付了你多少钱
How much did Amanda pay you
让你背叛国家 - 我不为阿曼达效力
to betray your country? - I don't work for Amanda.
但我效力的对象
But the people I do work for
希望确保她能如愿以偿
want to make sure she gets what she needs,
这和钱没有关系
and this has nothing to do with money.
那你为什么要这么做
Then why are you doing this?
乖乖听话 拿枪干活
Be a good girl and take the gun.
我告诉过你 尼基塔
I told you, Nikita,
我知道结交正确的朋友
I know all about how valuable it is
有多大的价值
to have the right friends.
那你何不让他去暗♥杀♥总统
Then why not have him do the job?
这还需要问吗
Do you really need to ask?
我要让你承受痛苦
You're the one who has to suffer,
必须由你来完成任务
so you're the one who has to take the fall for this.
现在 别再找任何借口或理由
Now, no more excuses or unforeseen problems,
因为我已经考虑周全
because I've thought of everything.
伯克霍夫 你找到尼基塔的位置了吗
Birkhoff, do you have a read on Nikita's position?
稍等
Just give me a sec.
如果我走错一步 阿曼达就会发现
If I'm not careful, Amanda's going to figure out
她被接入了公用线路
she's on a party line.
你找到医生了吗
You find the doc?
他死了 她在哪儿
He's dead. Where is she?
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表