剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
不该把你变成个人体气球
than to turn you into a party pinata.
你还好吗 检查的的时候你昏迷了
You okay? You zonked out during the exam.
过去这几天太糟了
It's been a long last few days.
你怎么样了
How you doing?
我脖子有点僵 大概是落枕了
Neck's a little stiff. I think I slept on it wrong.
不过你问的是她 对吧
You were probably talking to her, weren't you?
我没事
I'm fine.
她通过体♥检♥了吗
She pass?
保证没问题了
With flying colors.
还是原来那个艾丽克丝
She's the same old Alex.
你确定你没事了
You sure you're okay?
我一直在担心你
You had me worried there.
没事了
Yeah.
我简直不能再好了
If anything, I feel better than ever.
欧文说了一些关于咱们俩的事
Listen, there's something Owen said about us.
他说的关于咱俩的事
There's nothing Owen could have said about us
我都知道
that I don't already know.
我还知道你支持我
And what I know is you had my back.
尼基塔却没有
Nikita didn't.
她有她的任务
She had a mission.
她总是有任务
She always has a mission...
她自己的任务
Her mission.
过来
Come here.
你为什么不告诉我 - 你听不进去的
Why didn't you tell me? - You wouldn't have listened.
所以你就瞒着我
So you kept me out of the loop?
不是我的决定
It wasn't my call,
但坦白来说 我觉得瑞安是对的
But for the record, I think Ryan was right.
行动的确有点危险
It was a bit risky,
我们可能会失去一切
and we could have lost everything.
我可能会失去一切
I could have lost everything.
不论你怎么评价阿里
You know, say what you will about Ari,
但最后 他也是阿曼达的受害者
but in the end, he's one of Amanda's victims.
如果我们的工作
And if we're not in the business
不是从残忍♥的阿曼达手下挽救生命
of saving people from Amanda's cruelty,
那我们这是在做什么 迈克尔
Then what are we doing, Michael?
我告诉过他我会救出他
I told him I would save him,
但他知道他被抛弃了
and he knew he was lost.
艾丽克丝自己走了
Alex left.
我们输了
And we lost.
我去指挥中心了
I'll be in ops.
那么
So...
那么
So...
我只是想说 任务完成得很好
I just want to say, job well done.
我知道我们在策略上有些分歧
Look, I know we had some differences over tactics,
但是我们救回了艾丽克丝
But we got Alex back,
还拿回了黑盒
and we recovered the black box.
我对这结果太满意了
And I cannot argue with those results.
你们真的是很好的搭档
You guys really do make a great team.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表