剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
It's gonna be all hands on deck.
他们有很多人可安排
Then they have plenty of hands.
不需要我们
They don't need ours.
你必须要告诉我
You've got to tell me
在南奥塞梯到底发生了什么
what happened in South Ossetia.
从你回来后 你就一直是
Ever since you came back, you've been all,
"我是艾丽克丝 我要咆哮"的样子
"I am Alex, hear me roar."
伯克霍夫 你有没有想过
Birkhoff, you ever think
也许我们并没有改变"组织"
maybe we're not changing division?
也许是"组织"在改变我们
Maybe it's changing us?
每天都在想
Every day.
你知道吗 不管你怎么说珀西
You know, say what you will about Percy.
至少他是坏得很明显
At least the guy was actively evil.
他决定要做那些越界的任务
He made a decision to cross the line.
而我们也一直放任他逼迫我们
We just keep letting ourselves get pushed over it.
尼基塔认为这是唯一
Nikita thinks it's the only way
能保护我们所有人的方法
to protect all of us.
就靠这四个任务
Just these four missions.
不会就这四个的 - 的确
It's not gonna be just four. - Exactly.
所以我们现在还不能回去
That's why we can't go back just yet.
我们需要从丹佛斯那里得到更多的信息
We need more on Danforth.
不仅仅是他的纳税申报单
More than just his tax returns
和抽屉里放了多少袜子
and the contents of his sock drawer.
我们走
Let's go.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我开始觉得外勤工作
I'm beginning to think life in the field
并不像在指挥中心里看到的那样光鲜
isn't as glamorous as it looks from ops.
至少你从没被绑♥架♥或者逮捕过
At least you haven't been kidnapped or arrested yet.
别乌鸦嘴 我们还没出树林呢
Don't jinx it. We're not out of the woods yet.
我在地图上没看到这附近有什么军事基地
I didn't see anything on the map about a military base around here.
不 这不是个什么基地
No, this can't be a base.
那他们在这儿干什么
So what are they doing here?
伙计们 你们对那个设施都很熟悉
Gentlemen, you are familiar with the facility.
现在我要告诉你们它的位置
But now I'm going to brief you on its location
以及你们行动的性质了
and the nature of your mission.
看起来他们好像在建造什么东西
Looks like they're building something over there.
好像没人看守 走
Doesn't look guarded, though. Come on.
顺便说一句 你的迷彩围巾真不错
Nice camo scarf, by the way.
谢谢
Thanks.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这是个战斗室 他们一定在策划行动
This is a kill house. They must be planning a mission.
这很有挑战性 我们的敌人训练有素
This will be challenging. Our enemy is well trained.
装备精良
And heavily armed.
他们的所在地是一个
Their compound, an underground maze
只有一个出入口的地下迷宫
with only one way in or out.
他们称为"组织"
They call it "Division."
我们已经研究了其结构和人员数月
Now, we've studied this structure and its inhabitants for months.
我们演习了这次袭击数次
We've rehearsed this assault many times.
在我们真正行动之前 伙计们
Before we head to the staging area, gentlemen,
我们还要再演习一次
we're gonna run the course again.
我不喜欢这地方的样子
I don't like the looks of this.
他们在进行演习 快走
They're running a drill. Come on.
好了 进来
All right, bring it in.
现在回撤 看着时间
All right, let's go back. Let's check our time.
多米妮卡·维森
Dominika Vitsin,
我们在巴黎拖住的俄♥罗♥斯♥情报机构特工
the SVR agent we delayed in Paris.
是真正的买♥♥家
The real buyer.
她正在来纽约的路上
She's on her way to New York right now.
飞机三小时后降落
Flight lands in three hours.
她依旧想要那份名单
She still wants that list.
知道买♥♥卖♥♥将在哪儿进行吗
Any idea where the sale's gonna be?
我们一直在监视多米妮卡已知的合伙人
Well, we've been monitoring Dominika's known associates,
上飞机前 她联♥系♥了其中一位
She called one of them just before a flight.
那个人在华人街附近开了家夜店
This guy runs a nightclub near chinatown.
他把多米妮卡及她的朋友
He put Dominika and her friend
加到了今晚的贵宾名单中
on the VIP list tonight.
看起来我们要去泡夜店了
Ugh, I guess we're going clubbing.
你不能去 死人不适合抛头露面
Except for you. Dead men can't make page six.
我真讨厌当死人
I hate being the dead guy.
几个月后
Hey, a couple more months,
整个世界都不会知道你存在过
the world won't even know you existed.
我们可能没有几个月时间了
We may not have a few more months.
你们去哪儿了
Hey. Where have you been?
我们目击了即将来临的末日
Witnessing our impending doom.
我们跟踪丹佛斯了
we were following Danforth.
你们疯了吗 如果他看见你们怎么办
Are you insane? What would happen if he had seen you?
我们跟踪他直接找到了他的秘密训练地
We followed him right to his secret training facility
他们在那儿计划攻击"组织"
where they've been planning an attack on division.
你们说"攻击"是什么意思
All right, what do you mean, "attack"?
他们建了一个战斗室
They built a kill house,
跟我们这个地方一模一样
a replica of this facility
就在树林里
in the middle of the woods.
我们知道总统有应急预案
All right, well we know that the president has a contingency plan,
但这并不意味着她会实施
but it doesn't mean that she's gonna execute it.
不不不 我们亲眼看见他们了
No, no, no. We saw them.
他们在打包了 马上就来
They were packing up, taking their show on the road.
在"组织"周围
They must have a staging area
他们一定有一个集♥合♥地点
closer to division.
他们已经准备好攻击我们了
They're getting ready to move against us.
弗莱彻 什么事
Fletcher. What can I do for you?
我想跟你汇报一下
I wanted to update you.
我们得到暗♥杀♥的确切信息了
We've got a solid lead on the assassin.
早上应该就能解决了
Should be taken care of by morning.
感谢你通知我
I appreciate the update.
我相信一切都会顺利的
I'm sure the situation will resolve itself.
我想 也许我该跟斯宾塞总统通个电♥话♥
I was thinking, perhaps I should speak with president Spencer.
让她知道我们在进行此事
Let her know we're on top of this.
这不可能
That's not gonna happen.
我能问问为什么不行吗
May I ask why not?
弗莱彻 有些谈话总统不适宜参加
Fletcher, there are certain conversations the president cannot have.
如果她还想当总统就不行
Not if she wants to stay president.
真是似是而非的回答
Plausible deniability.
我保护她的办法就是替她进行这些谈话
So the way I protect her is I have those conversations for her.
这样她就不用亲自出面了
So she doesn't have to.
总统为什么要下这命令
Why would the president order this?
是她让我们杀巴托拉的
She's the one who asked us to kill Batouala.
我觉得不是她让杀的
I don't think she was.
总统并没有亲自给我这些文件
The president didn't hand me those files,
是丹佛斯给的
Danforth did.
就刚才的通话看来
Given the conversation we just had,
我很怀疑总统压根儿不知道
I doubt the president has any idea.
全是他干的
This was all him.
他陷害我们 - 现在又想杀死我们
He set us up. - Now he's gonna let us die.
如果我们把丹佛斯杀了呢
What if we kill Danforth?
他是唯一一个向总统
He's the only one the president
报告"组织"行动的人
briefed about division.
杀了他 能给我们争取时间
If he's gone, that buys us some time.
我们可以加固防御措施
We can shore up our defenses,
告诉大家快跑什么的
tell people to run. Something.
艾丽克丝 我们不能
Alex, we can't.
一个坏透了的人的性命
The life of one really bad guy
和三百个人的性命相比较
versus 300 people's lives.
还记得吗 - 这不是一回儿事
Remember? - It's not the same thing.
怎么不是
Why not?
你说的这是要跟美国政♥府♥开战
You're talking about declaring war against the United States government.
不知道你们注没注意
I don't know if you've been paying attention,
政♥府♥已经宣战了
but the government's already declared war.
对我们所有人宣战
On all of us.
不 没有 还没有开过枪
No, they haven't. No shots have been fired.
还有时间 - 有时间干什么
There's still time. - To do what?
跪地求饶吗
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表