剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
I'll use 'em to take off Ari's fingernails, one by one.
拔完小指时他肯定崩溃
He'll break after his pinky.
他受过训练抵抗拷问
He's trained to resist torture.
阿里擅长谈判
Ari's a negotiator.
再多给我一点时间
Just give me some more time with him.
我们还占据一定的主动权
We still have a few moves of our own.
好吧 与此同时
Okay. In the meantime,
你们两个去匹兹堡
let's get you two on the ground in Pittsburgh,
看看能不能从犯罪现场找到线索
see if we can't get some clues from the crime scene.
我以为感觉会不一样
I thought it would feel different.
是什么感觉
How does it feel?
那颗流弹
When that stray bullet...
杀死了我的女儿时
took my little girl...
那痛苦好像要从体内将我撕裂
it was like I'd been torn apart from the inside out.
我记得我抱着她
I remember holding her...
声嘶力竭地喊叫
screaming so loud I couldn't hear myself.
我以为我要的是复仇 可是…
I thought then I had wanted revenge, but...
你不是想复仇
This isn't revenge.
你是想让他们感受你的痛苦
You want them to feel what you feel.
只有这样他们才能得到教训
It's the only way they'll learn.
他们也要哭喊到声嘶力竭
They need to scream so loud they can't hear!
萨林姆 我了解你的经历
Saalim...I know where you're coming from.
所以我才帮你
It's why I'm assisting you.
你怎么不笑了
You're not laughing anymore.
阿曼达为什么帮一群恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
What does Amanda get out of helping a bunch of terrorists?
这段时间阿曼达的所作所为都是为什么
Why does Amanda do anything these days?
因为你
You.
她想陷害"组织"
She's trying to frame division.
是你们给血色抵抗军提供武器制♥造♥恐慌
You armed the crimson resistance to create a panic.
他们现在用的武器是我以前
The weapons they're using are the last few
从你们的前军♥火♥商赛勒斯那里买♥♥的
I purchased from Cyrus, your former arms dealer.
我保证
Oh, I assure you,
线索一定会直指"组织"
the trail will lead right to division's front door
除非你现在掐断线索
unless you end it now.
是有代价的
For a price.
你要五千美金干什么
What are you gonna do with $50 million?
在监狱里又花不了
You can't spend it from a prison cell.
真正的问题是
The real question
那些无辜的生命在你眼里值多少
is how much are those innocent lives worth to you?
人命是无价的
I don't put a price on human life!
那五千美金算是便宜了
Then 50 million is a bargain.
那你的命也就值这么多
Then that would be for your life as well.
我的命 - 对
My life? - Yeah.
或你喜欢给在小牢房♥里的苟延残喘
Or whatever you want to call spending the rest of your
起个其他名字
existence in a 7x12-foot box.
总之 无论如何
Because no matter what...
你都休想离开这里
you are never getting out of here.
袭击者在大厅下了功夫
The attacker worked his way through the lobby.
摄像头都花了
Security cameras were scrambled.
"组织"的技术
Division tech.
承阿曼达的关照
Courtesy of Amanda.
受害者没做错什么
They didn't ask for this.
只是被牵扯进了别人的战争
Just got caught up in somebody else's war.
我觉得这就是他们的目的
I think that was the idea.
下手干净利落
It's a good kill.
简单中略带卑鄙
Simple, yet still a little bit dirty.
跟"组织"一样
Just like division.
阿曼达教的很好
Amanda's teaching them well.
就跟教我们一样
Just like Amanda taught us.
对我 她就是喜欢给我打♥针♥
Me, she just stuck with a needle.
还是什么都没想起来吗
You still don't remember any of it?
我都不知道自己想不想记起来
Part of me's not sure I really want to.
我唯一记得的阿曼达说的一句话是
One thing I do remember is Amanda said,
我曾是一名军人
I used to be a soldier.
名字是山姆
My name was Sam.
我把自己的朋友都杀了
And I killed all my friends.
欧文 别她给你下定义
Owen, don't let her define you.
任何人都不能那么做
Don't let anyone.
她教的我们
She taught us.
她也教了他们 伯克霍夫
She taught them. Birkhoff.
那有什么用吗
How's that help us?
阿里说是阿曼达给恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的设备
Ari said Amanda gave the terrorists equipment.
那她可能给他们了防追踪手♥机♥
Maybe she gave them ghost phones.
然后呢
Yeah, so?
你说那段视频
You said that the video streaming
用的是我们的加密♥码♥ 手♥机♥也一样吧
used our encryption signature. Don't the phones?
是 但是我们无法追踪信♥号♥♥
Yes, but we can't trace them.
这才是重点 - 先听我说
That's the point. - Just go with me.
我们能在附近的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔
Can we find any evidence of the encryption
分辨出加密信♥号♥♥吗
on the cell towers around here?
袭击发生时 经过信♥号♥♥塔的手♥机♥通话
Okay, the call logging in the towers at the time of the attack
的确显示有加密痕迹 但是…
does show evidence of the encryption, but again...
还是无法追踪 但是
We can't trace it. But...
如果他们在下次袭击之前使用手♥机♥通话
if they were to use the phones and talk before the next attack,
我们或许可以找出下次的袭击目标
we might be able to trace where they're about to hit next.
当然 前提是能侵入全国的通讯系统
Sure, if we jacked into every cellular network nationwide.
你是说暗码监听程序无法胜任此项任务吗
Are you telling me that shadowbot is not up to the task?
说话注意点 小公主
Bite your tongue, princess.
有一件事我们达成了共识
We do agree on one thing.
什么事
What's that?
你是间谍 不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You are a spy, not a terrorist.
不费一枪一弹就能成事最好不过了
I like to get things done without firing a shot.
我曾经有一个机会能杀了你
I had a chance to kill you once.
06年的时候
In '06.
在一场篮球赛上 你带着你儿子
At a basketball game. You brought your son.
还是你已经忘了
Or have you forgotten?
我跟"组织"撒了谎
I lied to division.
告诉他们我的枪卡壳了
I told them that my rifle jammed.
你欠我的
You owe me.
我绕过你一命 我救了你
I spared your life. I took care of you.
你的所作所为
You simply behaved
和阿曼达想的一模一样
exactly the way Amanda thought you would.
她给我打电♥话♥
She called me.
让我带着我儿子去看比赛
She told me to bring my son to the game.
她知道你会想办法
She knew you'd figure out a way
不在他面前杀我
to not murder me in front of him.
有良心的杀手
Killer with a conscience.
她让你拿自己儿子当挡箭牌
She told you to use your son as a prop?
她还真是做坏事没有下限啊
Was there no place she would draw the line?
我们都是为了共同利益利用人际关系
We both used the relationship to our mutual benefit.
阿里 她从一开始就在玩弄你
She's been playing you from the jump, Ari.
你的每一步计划
Every single one of your plans
都因为她想伤害我而偏离正轨
has been derailed by her obsession with hurting me.
最近确实如此 - 那你还在等什么
Lately, yes. - Then what are you waiting for?
她毁了你 我们一起毁灭她吧
She ruined you. Let's bury her.
你只需要告诉我名字
All you have to do is give me the name,
我们马上就能阻止此事
and we can end this now.
你只要阿曼达这一个理由就够了
Amanda is all the reason you need.
我可以多要5千万美金的
Oh, I can think of 50 million more.
他不肯让步
He's not budging.
艾丽克丝和欧文那边有什么进展
How did Alex and Owen make out?
没什么实质进展
Nothing concrete.
只是计划隔离恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的电♥话♥
Just a plan to isolate the terrorist's phone,
可这是放了一条长线 耗时漫长
which is a long shot, a very long shot.
看来我们唯一的选择
It looks like our only other option
就是给那个混♥蛋♥钱了
is to pay the son of a bitch.
假设一下我们付给他了
Let's say we did.
我们已经讨论过这个方案了
We ran that.
跟我说说
Well, run it for me.
阿里说的那个账户是在一个
The account Ari mentioned
安全虚拟私人网络通道上
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表