剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
那如果我让你
And what if I were to have you...
也遭遇事故了呢
meet with an accident?
那你再也没法发现
Then you'd never uncover the network
就在你眼皮下的间谍网络了
that's right under your nose.
了结下一个后再联♥系♥你
I'll call you after the next one.
成事前我 要保持低调
Gonna lay low for a beat.
中情局肯定害你不浅
The C.I.A. must have screwed you bad
让你连自己人都这样出♥卖♥♥♥
to make you betray your own like this.
谁说我是中情局的
Who said I was C.I.A.?
你怎么确认凯洛格就是中情局的人
So how do you figure Kellogg for C.I.A.?
你要像我一样在那儿工作那么久
Well, when you work there as long as I did
你也会有我这样的看事角度
you start to see the angles.
中国千万富翁的数量
China has the fastest growing
在全世界增长最快
crop of billionaires in the world.
其中很多人都是戴维斯·凯洛格的客户
A lot of those guys were on Davis Kellogg's client list.
这是个绝好的掩护
It is a perfect cover.
如果需要确认你的预感
If you wanna confirm your hunch,
我可以跟中情局确认下
I could always check with Langley.
你确认的手段是黑进去吧
By "check". He means "hack".
偷瞄一眼 - 轻轻黑进去
Lightly peek. - Gently penetrate.
打住 不能再黑中情局的系统了
Hey, no hacking the C.I.A., okay?
不能再这么做事了
We do not do stuff like that anymore.
现在已经不是以前的"组织"了 好吗
This is the new division, all right?
收拾遗留的乱摊子
And it's our job to clean up the mess
是我们的责任
made by the old one.
像马丁这样失去控制的人
Loose canons like Martin,
他们就代表这样的威胁
they represent that threat.
所以我们得悄悄地消除他的威胁
So we need to neutralize him quietly.
清楚了吗
Okay?
听你的 头儿
Whatever you say, boss.
去香港
Hong Kong?
欢迎来到文华大酒店
Welcome to the Grand Mandarin Hotel.
请问您有订房♥间吗
Do you have a reservation?
赛思托克夫妇
Sestok, Mr. and Mrs..
我们准备了海景套房♥供二位长住
We're pleased to offer a bay-view suite for extended stay,
有一个礼品篮是寄给您的
and a gift basket arrived for you.
已经放到您的房♥间了
We've placed it in your room.
这个我能适应
This I could get used to.
你不得不适应
You may have to.
长住 不是吗
Extended stay, huh?
伯克霍夫将用路边摄像头进行地毯式搜索
Well, Birkhoff will be doing his sweep with the street cams,
至少得花几天时间 所以…
and that'll take at least a couple days, so...
是啊 没错
Yeah, that's right.
所以我在想
So I was thinking,
你是不是能把外套脱了 先生
maybe you should take your jacket off, mister.
待上一会儿
Stay a while.
这里的空调挺给力啊
They got the air blasting in here, don't they?
我来给你取暖
I'll keep you warm.
好的
All right, okay.
好
All right.
你没事吧 - 没事
Are you okay? - Yeah.
你有点… - 什么
'Cause you seem a little... - What?
神经质 - 没有
Jumpy. - No.
一点点
A little bit.
像墨西哥的跳跳豆一样
A little bit of Mexican jumping bean going on.
因为任务吗
The mission?
呃… - 你要知道
Well... - 'Cause you know
总会有任务的
there's always gonna be a mission.
还是享受吧
Might as well enjoy it.
你说得对
You're right.
总会有下一个任务
There is always gonna be another mission.
我们现在的生活就是任务接着任务
Our life may be mission to mission for a while, right?
所以也没必要等到一切正常
So it'd be pointless to wait until things were normal.
我最讨厌等待
I hate waiting.
等下
Wait.
男人不可能孤身执行任务
Man cannot survive on mission alone.
等等 - 怎么了
Wait, wait. - What?
瑞恩说马丁驻外执行任务六年了
Ryan said that Martin was on extended assignment for six years.
六年
Six years?
他不近女色
So is the guy a monk?
肯定不是
I don't think so.
好啊 尼基 有事吗
Hey, hi, Nikki. What's up?
香港之旅怎么样
How's Hong Kong?
哥们 别只顾盯着桑娅的照片
Yo, stop looking at pictures of Sonya
帮我找点东西吧
and help me out with something.
什么 你说…
What? What are you...
你说什么呢 你在哪儿
What are you talking about? Where are you?
能不能找出马丁伪装时
Hey, can you pull up the pictures that Martin took
拍的那些照片
when he was undercover?
他不是时尚摄影师吗
He was a fashion photog, right?
肯定有给杂♥志♥投稿啊
So he had to submit his proofs to magazines.
好的 你想找什么
All right, what are you looking for?
他接触过很多模特
Guy worked with a lot of models.
我想知道他最喜欢哪个
I wanna know if he had a favorite.
明白
Gotcha.
你很幸运 我已经黑进大部分时尚杂♥志♥网站了
Lucky for you I already hacked most of these fashion rags.
我们都很幸运 因为你是个变♥态♥
We're all lucky that you're a perv.
桑娅的事不是我的错 好吧
Look, what happened with Sonya was not my fault, okay?
你得跟人家聊聊 伙计
You gotta talk to her, dude.
告诉她
Tell her.
是她不愿意跟我说话的
She's the one not talking to me.
珀西和阿曼达有一点做得对
You know, the one thing Percy and Amanda got right
就是严禁内部谈恋爱
was outlawing internal relationships.
你还是得跟她谈谈
You still gotta talk to her.
好
Okay.
真乖
Good.
很好 因为我觉得…
Good, because I think...
不 我是说模特 找到了
No, the model. I found her.
我找到了他用得最多的一个
At least I found the one he uses more than the others.
林恩·坎普肖
Lynn Capshaw.
而且她住在香港
And she lives in Hong Kong.
去跟踪那美人
Follow the honey.
真是个甜蜜的惊喜
That was a nice surprise.
不知道什么时候会再见到你
I didn't know when I'd see you again.
最近一直很忙
I've just been busy.
项链还喜欢吗
You like the necklace?
太喜欢了
I love it.
发奖金了还是怎么的
You get a bonus or something?
差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
很适合你
Looks good on you.
你跟我也很般配
You look good on me.
喂
Hello.
您好 这里是贡茶外卖♥♥
Yes, hello, this is Gong Cha Takeaway.
不好意思 我们的猪耳朵卖♥♥完了
I'm sorry, but we're all out of pig's ear today.
不是我订的 你打错了
Um, I didn't order. Wrong number.
就像我会叫那种地方的外卖♥♥
Ugh, like I would eat there.
我是接线员 需要帮忙吗
Operator, May I help you?
贡茶外卖♥♥ 谢谢
Gong cha takeaway, please.
有何发现 - 她在那儿
What do you got? - Well, she's there.
你们审问她的时候
Listen, when you interrogate this one,
记得拍几张照片存档
snap a couple of pics for the file.
我们不会审问她 伯克霍夫
We're not gonna interrogate her, Birkhoff.
只是要问几个关于她男朋友的问题
Just gonna ask her a few questions about her boyfriend.
怎么了
What's wrong?
"组织"
Division.
谁是"组织"
Who's division?
警务紧急处理中心
Police emergency.
我要报告一起袭击案
Hello, I'd like to report an assault.
皇后大道C段17号♥ 30单元
Number 17 Queens Road C, unit 30.
有个女人在尖叫
There's a woman screaming,
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表