剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
It's been a long trip. - Down the hall.
我们可以派遣一个行动队七小时内到达那里
Okay, we can have a team out there in under seven hours.
算了吧 他在那停留不会超过一小时
Forget it...he won't be there for more than one.
或许我们说话这会儿
He's probably cutting out his tracker
他已经解除跟踪器了
as we speak.
所以我们抓不到塔瑟洛夫
So we didn't get Tasarov.
他还拿到了制导干♥扰♥器♥
He got the sideswipe.
天知道他会把干♥扰♥器♥送到哪里去
He's about to deliver it god-knows-where,
赛勒斯也逃之夭夭
And Cyrus is out in the wind.
我们知道他们的碰面地点
We know where they met.
也知道阿里在西班牙
We know Ari is in Spain.
阿曼达或许也在那里
Amanda's probably there too.
我们现在出发 - 那时他们早不在了
Let's go now. - they won't be there.
赛勒斯警告他们后 他们就撤离了
They'll move on after Cyrus warns them.
他和阿曼达是一伙 记得吗
He's team Amanda, remember.
不 他单干 他说的一清二楚
No, he's team Cyrus. He made that very clear.
你要抓住阿曼达或做其他事情
Look, I have no problem with you getting Amanda
我都不会干涉 只要我得偿所愿
or whatever you want, as long as I get what I want.
他什么都没留下
Well, he left us with zero.
只有一把枪
Just a gun.
你会喜欢这把枪的
This gun you're gonna love.
相信我
Trust me.
等等
Wait a minute.
这是什么
What is it?
这个王八蛋
Son of a...
你如愿以偿
You get what you want,
我也得偿所愿
I get what I want.
克雷诺夫公♥司♥
Krilov industries.
"你欠我两个人情" 什么意思
"You owe me twice." What does that mean?
克雷诺夫 它在那里
Krilov, where is that?
克雷诺夫 它在那里
Krilov, where is that?
阿里要去罗马尼亚
Ari's headed to Romania.
我们抓住他 他会带我们找到阿曼达
We grab him... he will lead us to Amanda.
感觉好些了吗
Feeling better?
焕然一新 多谢 我该走了
Like new, thanks. But I better get going.
这么快
So soon?
这种生意你了解的
Well, you know how this business is.
四处奔波 马不停歇
Got to keep moving... ugh!
你身上残留着她的味道
I can smell her on you.
几年前 我为尼基塔挑选的香水
I selected that perfume for Nikita years ago.
我认识很多女人
I know a lot of women.
我只对一个感兴趣
I'm only interested in one.
有话好好说
All right, easy, easy.
你不必如此
You don't need that.
都是自己人
We're all friends here.
尼基塔几天前抓到我
Nikita grabbed me a couple days ago.
她胁迫我和她做交易 拿到制导干♥扰♥器♥
She tried to edge in on my deal and get sideswipe.
我逃了出来 直接来到这里
I shook her and came straight here.
那你刚到时 为什么不告诉我们
Then why not tell us that when you arrived?
为什么撒谎
Why lie?
你得到制导干♥扰♥器♥ 我拿到钱
You get sideswipe, I get paid.
其他都是无关紧要的小插曲
The rest is just noise.
我可不这么想
See, I don't think so.
我认为你在保护她
I think you're protecting her.
我了解你 赛勒斯
I know you, Cyrus.
还记得我们的对话吗
Remember our sessions?
你经常提及你的父亲
You used to talk about your father...
悲剧的故事
The sad tale of
一名警官被指控贪污
the police officer charged with corruption.
很耳熟
Rings a bell.
他是清白的 大家都心知肚明
He was innocent, and everyone knew it.
但他还是丢到了徽章 酗酒身亡
But he still lost his badge and drank himself to death.
对于一个小男孩而言
It must have been so sad
看着亲人受罪受难 一定很难过
for a little boy to watch someone he loved suffer so much.
我已经解开了心结
I got over my issues.
你也该试试
You should try it sometime.
我过去觉得你的这段经历
See, I used to think that this experience
使你一直处于中立
explained your aggressive neutrality.
好人没有好下场 对吗
No good deed goes unpunished, hmm?
等等 等等
Wait, wait...aah! Aah!
我告诉她
I told her.
她知道罗马尼亚的事情
She knows about Romania.
她知道阿里的交易
She knows about Ari's deal.
我觉得在你内心深处 你很像你父亲
I think deep down you're more like your father
虽然你不想承认
than you want to admit.
我看得到
I can see it.
你内心有好的一面
There's good in you,
我打赌尼基塔也发现了这一点
And I'm betting Nikita saw it too.
但是 这一点正是我可以利用的
But, now, this is something I can work with.
看吧 安妮
You see, Anne,
我说过机会会自己找上门的
I told you an opportunity would present itself.
赛勒斯告诉我们 工厂被废弃掉了
The factory Cyrus told us about is abandoned,
这意味着突袭会变得更容易
which means it's gonna be easier to raid,
但是我们要在俄♥国♥人到之前
but we need to grab Ari and the sideswipe
找到阿里和制导干♥扰♥器♥
before the Russians get there.
我带A小队去
I can get an alpha team in there.
迈克尔 你一定要守着那个房♥间
Michael, you'll have to guard that door.
艾丽克丝 你去房♥顶
Alex, we'll need you on the roof.
明白
Got it.
伯克霍夫 内鬼一定不能知道这个
Birkhoff, the mole cannot get wind of this.
你进行得怎么样了
Where are you on the hunt?
追踪信息源头很难
Tracking the source has been tough.
但是我还是解决了一个大问题
I did solve a big piece of the puzzle, though.
什么
What?
这个消息不是即时发布的
The messages aren't being sent in real time.
延迟了30分钟
They're on a 30-minute delay.
各位 我们的内部中继站
Guys, we just intercepted a video call
刚刚拦截了一通视频电♥话♥
on our private relay.
是阿曼达 开始跟踪
It's Amanda. Start a trace.
无功跟踪已经开始
Futile trace is already in process.
你好 尼基塔
Hello, Nikita.
非常遗憾在卢森堡和你错开了
I'm sorry I missed you in Luxembourg,
但当时我在别处有更紧急的事情
but I had urgent business elsewhere.
当然了
Oh, no doubt.
你得找个老鼠洞藏起来
You needed to find some rat trap to hole up in.
我的新家很舒服 多谢惦记
My new home is quite comfortable...thank you.
其实 我这里有一位重要访客
In fact, I have my very first houseguest right here...
也是你的一位故人
a friend of yours.
跟赛勒斯打个招呼
Say hello to Cyrus.
他不是我的朋友
He's no friend of mine.
赛勒斯一谈到你就沉默寡言了
Cyrus has been quite reticent when it comes to you,
特别是你们在"组织"里的谈话内容
specifically what you two talked about back in division.
那没什么有趣的
It wasn't really that interesting.
那么这就好办了
Then this should be easy.
你告诉我赛勒斯在隐瞒什么
You tell me what Cyrus is holding back,
我就让他死得痛快点
And I give him the gift of a quick death,
要不然就要按我的方法找出真♥相♥
or I find out the truth my way...
你选吧
Your choice.
帮个忙 阿曼达
Do me a favor, Amanda.
记得绑牢点 别让他跑了
Keep those ropes tight. He's slippery.
你应该撒个谎骗她
You could've told her something false
这样可以使他免遭痛苦
and spared him the pain.
痛苦可以为他赢得时间
That pain is gonna buy him time.
我要去救他 在哪儿
I'm going after him. Where?
追踪器显示他还在西班牙 安达卢西亚
Tracker says he's still in Spain...Andalucia.
也许阿曼达也在那里
That's probably where Amanda is.
应该说 阿曼达的陷阱在那里
Correction... that's where amanda's trap is.
她在引诱你上钩
She's luring you there.
所以才没切断追踪器信♥号♥♥
That's why she kept his tracker online.
迈克尔 我欠他的 - 他自己做的决定
Michael, I owe him. -He made his choices.
我知道 所以我才要去找他
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表