剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
想我了
You miss me?
我都不知道该从何问起
I don't even know what questions to ask right now.
核心系统未遭破坏
Core systems are intact.
电力 通风 安保设备都完好
Power, ventilation. Security.
通讯干线被断 已经派人去修了
The trunk line was cut. Someone's fixing that now.
通讯几小时内就能恢复
Communication should be restored in a few hours.
桑娅带了一队人去帮忙
Sonya wrangled a couple people to help her restore
恢复内部服务器
the internal servers.
如影随形网方面
Shadownet's toast.
我能重建 但需要几周 或几个月
I can rebuild it, but we're talking weeks, maybe months.
多少人留下了
How many stayed?
14个
14.
连同八具尸体 包括肖恩
Along with eight dead, including Sean.
好吧 14个
So...14.
欧文拿走了黑盒
Owen has the Black Box.
他和阿曼达打算卖♥♥掉它
Him and Amanda talked about selling it.
我们现在就知道这么多
But that's all we know right now.
欧文 - 他不是欧文了 是山姆
Owen? - He isn't Owen anymore. He's Sam.
阿曼达抹掉他的记忆 让他成了欧文
Amanda erased his memories and turned him into Owen.
是啊
Yeah.
欧文现在是山姆了 而山姆完全是个疯子
Owen is Sam now, and Sam is a total freakin' psycho.
你错过了很多事
You missed a lot.
那艾丽克丝呢 她在这里吗
What about Alex? Is she in holding?
逃了 她跟其他人一起离开了
More like hiding. She left with the others.
发现肖恩后我们才知道
After we found Sean.
是她杀了肖恩
She shoot him too?
瑞安
Ryan...
艾丽克丝的所作所为
What Alex did...
还有这一切
All of this is because
都是阿曼达的诡计
of the seed that Amanda planted.
她让艾丽克丝觉得所有人都身处险境
She sold her on the danger everyone was in.
所以艾丽克丝觉得她有责任拯救大家
So Alex felt she needed to save everyone...
而且不惜一切代价
No matter what the consequence.
众人离开后 她看起来好了很多
She seemed better after everyone left,
似乎在她把所有人带出去以后
like Amanda's conditioning had run its course or something
阿曼达的计划就开始起作用了
after she got everyone out.
肖恩的死出乎她的意料
Sean's death wasn't a part of her plan.
而当她发现是由她造成的时候
And when she found out what she was responsible for,
她崩溃了
it broke her.
快回来
Hey, get back here!
给我过来 臭小子
Get over here, man.
我得找到她 - 找到之后呢
I have to find her. - What happens when you do?
你不知道阿曼达对她做了什么
You can't know exactly what Amanda did to her.
我都不知道阿曼达对我做了什么
I don't know exactly what Amanda did to me.
我跟她经历相似 瑞安
I was in that chair too, Ryan.
什么 - 你不知道的事太多了
What? - You missed a lot.
尼基塔 我们应该去诊疗室
Nikita, maybe we should go to medical
再检查一下
and get that checked out.
艾丽克丝从南奥塞梯回来时
We gave Alex a full brain and body scan when she got back
我们给她做过脑部及全身扫描 什么都没发现
from South Ossetia... didn't find anything.
我没时间考虑这个了
I just don't have time for this.
无论如何 我还是我自己
For what it's worth, I still feel like myself.
好吧 那我们从哪儿开始
Okay, well, where should we start looking?
我觉得你该呆在这儿
I think you should stay here.
打听清楚阿曼达 欧文还有黑盒的事
Get a line on Amanda, and Owen, the Black Box,
我会尽快和艾丽克丝一起回来
and I'll be back with Alex as soon as I can.
你怎么知道去哪儿找她
How do you know where to find her?
就去四年前我见到她的地方
Same place I found her four years ago.
时过境迁
A lot has changed since then.
我当时遇到艾丽克丝时 她向我开了一枪
When I confronted Alex, she shot me.
你不懂阿曼达的精神控制
You didn't know about Amanda's head trip.
我懂
I do.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
准备好什么
Ready for what?
一场迟到太久的谈话
To have a long overdue conversation.
稍等 稍等 美女
Hold up. Hold up, pretty.
看上去面生的很啊
You don't look like you belong here.
身上味道也不像这的人
You don't smell like it either.
你怎么找到这里的
So how you find out about this place?
查户口呢 - 是啊
What are you taking a survey? - Yeah.
我想知道我们的市场推广做得怎么样
I want to know how our marketing plan is working.
从哪儿知道的 网上 公告牌上
So, what was it? Internet? Billboards?
还是刑♥警♥队
Vice squad?
我不是警♥察♥
I'm not a cop.
感谢您的光顾
Thank you for your patronage.
还需要什么的话 尽管告诉我
You need anything else, you just let me know.
就想一个人呆着
Just to be alone.
最里面有间空房♥间
Hey, there's a room at the end that's empty.
你可以去那里
You could have that.
不额外收费
No extra charge.
你本来打算去哪儿
Where did you want to go?
之前你提起过逃走
You talked about running away before.
你想过要逃到哪里吗
Did you have a destination in mind?
没什么明确目的地
Not really.
这次没有详尽的
So no elaborate escape
逃离组织的计划吗
from Division planned this time?
真不敢相信
I'm surprised.
可能是觉得这次要是离开组织
I guess I figured when I left Division this time
我也不用逃跑
I wouldn't be running.
我们身家清白 荷包厚实
You know, we'd get our clean slates and big check.
很傻很天真 是吧
Stupid, huh?
早该认清了
Should have known better.
不论宣传手册上如何写的
This place doesn't do second chances,
在这我们都不能重新来过
no matter what the brochures say.
可能我们都应该早点认清的
Maybe we all should have known better.
但尼基塔回来了
But Nikita came back.
她愿意为我们而战
She was willing to fight for us.
我们从未有过这种待遇
We'd never had that before and...
所以我们相信了她 相信了这里会有所改变
So we believed in her and in this place.
尼基很会煽动蠢人
Nikky's good at inspiring stupid people
去做蠢事
to do really stupid things.
让我走 她在杀人
Let me go! She's killing people.
你怎么回事 - 有几个瘾君子
What are you on about? - Some crazy junkie ho
被揍了 她杀了尼诺
went all kung fu in there! She shot Nino!
那个女孩呢 你做什么了
Where's the girl? What did you do?
你做什么了
What did you do?
我什么都没做 我们都没机会出手
I didn't do nothing. We never had a chance.
她摇摇晃晃的
She was all shaky. Stumbling.
我以为她是害怕 其实不是
I thought she was afraid, but she wasn't.
贱♥人♥耍了我们
Bitch played us.
我说了 她想拿走什么都可以
I said she could have whatever she wanted.
我所有的毒品 她要想要钱也可以给她
All the drugs I got, the money too if she wanted it.
但她说不要 - 她没拿走毒品吗
She said no. - She didn't take the drugs?
她只拿走了我的手♥机♥
She just took my phone.
还让我给她列出我们其它据点
Made me give her a list of our other places.
我觉得她想去干笔大的
I guess she's looking for a bigger score.
你好 能不能换个零钱方便投币停车
Excuse me, do you have any change for the meters?
第一 这外面没有投币停车位
First off, there ain't no meters out back.
第二 你不是这的人
Second, you don't belong around here.
赶紧钻回车里 回你的樱桃山去吧
Best you get in your car and drive back to Cherry Hill.
那多没意思啊
That wouldn't be any fun.
没意思 你想要多有意思
Fun? What kind of fun do you...unh!
卢卡 怎么回事
Luca, what the hell?
你敢让外人在这附近随便晃悠
You just let anybody stroll in here now?
不是他的错
Oh, it's not his fault.
是尼诺告诉我 你在这儿的
Nino's the one who told me I could find you here.
他为什么要这么做
And why would Nino do that?
因为
Because...
我友好地问了他
I asked him nice.
那我亲自不那么友好地问问他
Why don't I ask him myself. Not so nice.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表