剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
好 继续做事吧
Now, as you were.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
你肯定也想过这事
Tell me you haven't thought about it.
伯克霍夫 这件事我只能跟你说
Birkhoff, you're the only person I can talk to about this.
我知道你的意思
I know what you mean.
尼基塔 迈克尔 瑞安
Nikita, Mikey, Ryan... they're too close to it.
他们都是当局者迷
They can't see it.
你真要离开"组织"吗
So you'd really leave division?
为什么不呢
Why not?
任务一个接一个
Every mission leads to another.
每个秘密背后还藏着更多秘密
Every secret leads to ten more.
瑞安都陷入了昏迷 这些都为了什么
Ryan's in a coma, and for what?
因为我们有义务去给别人收拾烂摊子吗
Because we have an obligation to clean up somebody else's mess?
这件事我没跟任何人提起过
I haven't told anybody this,
就在你通知部队海豹突击队要出击的时候
but right after you alerted the troops to the Seal threat,
我让桑娅跟我离开这里
I asked Sonya to leave here with me.
她怎么说
What did she say?
她二话不说扭头就走
She turned her back on me and walked out the door.
她是对的 我会让尼基塔失望的
She's right. I'd be letting Nikki down.
还会让许多人陷入困境
I'd be leaving a lot of people in the lurch.
要是你有别的选择呢 离开他们
What if you didn't have to? Leave them?
什么意思
What do you mean?
迈克尔让我检查新安全规章
Michael asked me to check those new security protocols.
你们聊完了吧
You finish?
完了
Yeah, sure.
我是不是打扰你们了
Did I interrupt something?
没有
No.
貌似你朋友退役后过得不怎么样
Looks like your friend had a really rough time since leaving the army.
要不是你的话 我可能过得更惨
I'd probably be in worse shape than him if it wasn't for you.
你总是知道什么对我最好 不是吗
You always knew what was best for me, didn't you?
有什么事吗
Yeah? What's it about?
斯科特 好久不见
Hey, Scotty. Been a long time.
萨姆
Sam?
不 不可能 你已经死了
No. Can't be. You're dead!
我们不是来害你的
We're not here to hurt you.
他比你了解我
You don't know me like he does.
杀一个毒贩的好处就是
The nice thing about killing a drug dealer
他这里总能有帮你消除痕迹的东西
is they always tend to have what you need to erase the job.
欧文 你有点不对劲
Owen, something's happened to you.
让我来帮你
Let me help.
你已经帮了
You already helped.
你帮我找到了斯科特
You found Scotty for me.
你说他是你朋友
You said he was your friend.
曾经是
He was.
阿曼达说我把我朋友们全杀了 她错了
Amanda was wrong when she said I killed all my friends.
有一个跑了
One got away.
现在跑不了了
Not anymore.
欧文 放开我
Owen, let me go.
我帮你解决这麻烦
I'll help you fix this.
没什么需要解决的
There's nothing to fix.
我记起来了
I remember now.
所有的事
Everything.
我的部队走私毒品 但我不是告密者
My unit was smuggling drugs, but I wasn't the whistle-blower.
我是领导者
I was the leader.
我一手策划了整个交易
I organized the whole operation,
但是他们想甩掉我
but they tried to cut me out.
搞什么飞机
What the hell?
萨姆 事情不是你看到的那样
Sam. This isn't what it looks like.
很好
Good.
因为你们像是没经我同意就转移毒品
'Cause it looks like you're moving product without me,
我知道你们不会这么做的
and I know you wouldn't do that.
对吗 伙计们
Right, guys?
当然不会
No way.
我们只是拦截了一批计划外的毒品交易
We just intercepted an unscheduled delivery.
不必担心
Don't worry.
你会得到你应得的那份
You'll get what's coming to you.
萨姆
Sam?
你还活着吗
You still alive?
萨姆
Sam?
斯科特就错在没有杀掉我
Scotty's mistake was not finishing the job.
不斩尽杀绝
You get a man down, you finish him.
只会被反咬一口
Else it's going to bite you in the ass.
逃得了一时
It might not happen right away, it might take ten years,
逃不了一世
but it's going to happen eventually.
对吗 斯科特
Am I right, Scotty?
这里是接线员 有什么可以帮您的
Operator. How may I assist you?
你闭嘴
You can shut up.
我在和窃听这个电♥话♥的贱♥人♥说话
I'm talking to the bitch who's tapping this phone.
打给我
Call me back.
来谈谈尼基塔吧
Let's talk Nikita.
阿曼达
Amanda.
当她恢复我记忆的时候
Once she restored my memory,
她就知道我会对付阿特金斯
she knew I'd come looking for Atkins.
我还以为会在这里见到她
I half thought I'd find her in the house.
欧文 - 萨姆
Owen... - Sam.
欧文只是个工具
Owen's a tool.
不 是阿曼达让你变成这样的
No, Amanda did this to you.
她让你产生了某种幻觉
She created some kind of... delusion.
我不知道 但这不是你
I don't know, but this isn't you.
你还是不明白吗
You don't get it, do you?
欧文才是幻觉
Owen was the delusion.
他只是只对你摇尾乞怜 唯令是从的小狗
He was just a whipped, little puppy dog following you around.
就像我过去十年被下了药一样
I mean, it felt like I was medicated for the last ten years.
阿曼达为什么要那么做
Why would Amanda do that?
为什么她把你变成欧文
Why would she create someone like Owen?
你一直对这女人执迷不忘 对吧
You are so obsessed with that woman, aren't you?
好吧
Okay.
据我所知 珀西曾说
From what I remember, according to Percy,
接管"组织"的最佳候选人应该是
the perfect candidate for Division was a troubled,
一个苦恼 暴♥力♥ 低自尊的杀手
violent killer with low self-esteem.
这让想起某个人了吗
Does that remind you of anybody?
他们不想要思想家 规划家 领导家
I mean, they didn't want thinkers, planners, leaders.
他们只为自己考虑
They wanted to do all the thinking for themselves.
所以阿曼达如她的一贯作风 给我洗♥脑♥
So Amanda, being Amanda, took her little needles
掩盖了我的锋芒
and blunted my edge.
但评判标准一直留在我脑中
Something about judgment centers around the brain.
把一个天生的领导者
Take a born leader,
变成忠诚的追随者
and turn him into a loyal follower.
守卫者
A guardian.
不不
No. No.
别告诉我那个我认识的人
You can't tell me the man that I know...
曾救过我的人
the one who saved my life,
深爱着艾米莉的人
the one who loved Emily...
竟然是不存在的
that that man doesn't exist?
艾米莉不知道我以前的身份
Emily didn't know who I was.
连我都不知道
I didn't know who I was.
如果她知道 就不会和我在一起了
If she knew, she wouldn't have been with me.
我是萨姆
This is Sam.
萨姆
Sam.
好久不见
It's been a long time.
我不得不说
I have to admit,
我还以为 杀阿特金斯之前你会通知他
I thought you might call Atkins before killing him.
你比我预计得快一点
You're moving a bit faster than I expected.
需要补偿的时间太多了
Had a lot of time to make up for.
晚上来埃尔伍德公园见我
Meet me at Ellwood Park at midnight.
我为什么要去
And why would I do that?
跟你打这个电♥话♥的理由一样
Same reason you're tapping this phone.
你还知道我有你想要的东西
You knew I'd come with what you want.
准备好大笔的钱 这可不便宜
Be prepared to pay 'cause it's going to cost you.
你一个人做不了这些
You're not really going to go through with this.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表