剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
我们要把这个消息告诉总统
We gotta get this in front of the President.
照片已上传
Picture's uploaded.
不管你在做什么 快一点
Whatever you're doing, do it faster.
快啊 阿基拉
Come on, Akira.
"最后一个请求
"One... last... favor.
我需要你们全部的垃圾邮件程序"
I need all of your spam-bots."
我们要发给谁
Who are we spamming?
多伦多所有人
Toronto.
发生什么了
What's going on?
看起来一个黑客组织向外界群发了此照片
Looks like a hacker collective sent this picture out wide.
像是硬盘的东西被毁得不成样子了
Some type of hard drive, shot to hell.
也许是种象征
Maybe it's symbolic.
失陪一会
If you'll excuse me for just a moment.
开枪的话 大家就同归于尽
Shoot, and we all die.
放下武器
Hold your fire.
有四个旋风炸♥药♥埋在
Four RDX charges are placed on
这个基地下面的关键支撑梁上
the key support beams at the base of this facility.
这个按钮控制着它们
They're wired to this trigger.
我按下去 没人能活着离开这
I let go, nobody leaves here alive.
弗莱彻 我看了你的资料
Fletcher, I read your file.
你只是个低级分♥析♥师
You're just a low-level analyst.
低级分♥析♥师
Low-level analyst.
没错
Right.
一个遭遇过谋杀
A low-level analyst who was killed,
在充满犯人和凶手的巢穴重生的低级分♥析♥师
resurrected in a hole filled with criminals and murderers.
一个与国♥家♥安♥全♥局 联调局 中情局
A low-level analyst who's gone up against the MSS, FBI,
对着干的低级分♥析♥师
CIA,
甚至直接听命于国家元首
ordered heads of state executed,
从白宫里绑♥架♥了
even kidnapped the President of Uzbekistan
乌兹别克斯坦的总统
from inside the White House...
同时还活在威胁之中 担心像你这样的人
All while living under the threat that someone like you
会随时闯进来一枪崩了我
would come in here and put a bullet in my head.
所以相信我 瓦兹奎
So believe me when I tell you, Vazquez,
你读的那份资料亟需修订
that file you read is in desperate need of a revision.
你要接一下那通电♥话♥
You're gonna want to get that.
总统女士
Madam President.
让我和弗莱彻通话
Let me speak with Fletcher.
你收到我们的信息了
You got our message?
所有人都收到了
Everyone did.
承诺兑现 黑盒摧毁了
As promised, the box is destroyed.
我也兑现承诺 你们自♥由♥了
And as promised, you are free to go.
但愿那帮逃跑的特工们如你所言
Let's hope you're right about the agents who ran.
把电♥话♥给瓦兹奎
Give me Vazquez.
是我 女士
Yes, ma'am.
明白
Understood.
撤退
Stand down.
伯克霍夫 庆祝很好
Birkhoff, it's really great,
但我觉得为时过早了
but I think it might be a little premature.
她依旧逍遥在外
She's still out there.
而且不是一个人 她有了帮手
And she isn't alone. She has help.
过不了多久她就会卷土重来了
It's only a matter of time before she regroups.
好了 停 停 停
All right, shush, shush, shush, shush.
我知道还没结束
Yes, I know it's not over
也知道还有许多恶人逍遥在外
and I know there are plenty more bad guys out there.
但现在
But right now,
我们要庆祝一份迟来许久的胜利
we are celebrating something long overdue.
"组织"不复存在了 宝贝
Division is dead, baby.
喜事一件
Amen to that.
是为我送别吗
Oh, for me?
我还真是来告别的
And here I was coming to say good-bye.
很有趣
It's been... fun.
谢谢你
Hey, thank you.
没事 - 所做的一切
Yeah. - For everything.
顺便说句 我的人在多伦多港口
By the way, I had my guy at Toronto Harbor
查到阿曼达的直升机
look up Amanda's chopper.
是在贝尔法系统注册的
It's registered to a Bellfar Systems.
你们知道这个吗
Does that mean anything to you?
西摩
Seymour.
贝尔法系统同辛辛那堤的"商店"出自
Bellfar Systems was the same front company
同一家幌子公♥司♥
the Shop used in Cincinnati.
阿曼达在和"商店"合作
Amanda's working with the Shop.
"商店"是什么
What's the Shop?
是带有守护者的无数个珀西
It's Percies with pocket protectors.
无恶不作 绝对的无恶不作
It's bad. It's very bad.
如果阿曼达同他们结盟
If Amanda's aligned herself with them,
她将无所不能
she'll be capable of anything.
她已经结盟了
She already is.
她需要他们做什么呢
So what does she need them for?
也许是他们需要她
Maybe they need her.
这样事情就变得更糟了
Somehow that seems so much worse.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表