剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
Plead for mercy?
有时间做"组织"该做的事 控制舆♥论♥
To do what division does. Control the narrative.
保持隐秘
Stay invisible.
只要我们找到佐伊
If we get Zoe,
我们就能编出一个故事
we can build a cover story
把所有事情自圆其说
and tie up all those loose ends.
总统还不知道我们在巴黎做了什么
The president doesn't know what we were doing in Paris.
她以为我们已经不听将令了
She thinks we've gone rogue.
要是能向她证明我们的清白
If we can prove to her that we haven't.
她也许就会收手
then maybe she'll stand down.
这也许是我们能度过这次劫难的唯一机会
I think this is our only chance of surviving this.
就是你认为我们是为总统做事的
You thought we were working for the president.
这次该换别人来动脑子了
Maybe it's time you let someone else do the thinking.
他只是犯了个错
He made a mistake.
也不是第一次了
Not his first.
他对"组织"里的每一个人说谎
That was lying to every single person at division
隐瞒了我们所处危险状况
about the danger that they were in.
包括我们
Including us.
我们不应受到这样的待遇 他们也一样
We didn't deserve that. Neither did they.
你们都不用担心佐伊了
You can all stop worrying about Zoe.
我们还面临着更大的威胁
We have a much bigger threat to deal with.
是时候让各位了解"组织"的实情了
It's time you all learned the truth about division.
政♥府♥已经派人来铲除我们了
And the men the government is sending to kill us.
你这是要去指挥中心 然后做什么
So you're going to walk into Ops and then what?
阻止她 必要时也会使用武力
Stop her. With force, if necessary.
不必要时也可能动武
Or even unnecessary.
这只会让情况变得更糟
Hey, hey, that's gonna make things worse.
尼基塔 事已至此 他们已经知道了
Nikita, it's done. They know.
可要是你和艾丽克丝为这事打起来
But if you and Alex start battling it out,
只会让大家都感到恐慌
it's gonna make everyone panic.
你要保持冷静 - 保持冷静
You need to remain calm. - Remain calm?
她会鼓动他们刺杀
She has them planning the assassination
总统的高级顾问之一
of one of the president's top advisors.
他们会杀了他然后叛逃
They're gonna kill him and then they're gonna run.
当然了 这都要在艾丽克丝的小叛乱
That is of course, if Alex's little rebellion
没有导致全面叛乱之前了
doesn't cause a full-on mutiny first.
我认为这不只是个小叛乱
I think there's more to this than some rebellion.
我同意
I don't.
南奥塞梯事件后
Ever since South Ossetia,
她就对我不理不睬的
she has been impossible to talk to.
她把那个女孩的死归咎在我身上
She blames me for the death of that girl.
她认为救了她还不够
Because saving Alex wasn't enough.
我也不得不让阿里死 - 她真的很难过
I had to let Ari die too. - She's upset.
她这是在惩罚我
She's punishing me.
甘愿让"组织"毁于一旦就是因为恨你
Willing to destroy division just to spite you?
你为她做了那么多
After everything you've done for her,
她肯定心存感激
she should be grateful.
我确信阿曼达看到你们这样会很高兴的
I'm sure Amanda would agree with that sentiment.
这不公平 - 可这就是事实
That is not fair. - But it is true.
这就是为什么阿曼达派佐伊去巴黎
That is why Amanda sent Zoe to Paris.
这就是她梦寐以求的
This is exactly what she has wanted all along.
让我们反♥目♥成仇
Turn us against each other.
我知道这乍一听有些疯狂
And I know that sounded crazy in the beginning,
请你就站在这儿说
but just stand here right now and tell me
她的计划没有得逞
that it's not working.
你怎么能不告诉我呢
How could you keep this from me?
对不起 我是想告诉你
I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you.
但你没有 你一直都在骗我
But you didn't, you kept lying and pretending
说这是我想象出来的
and saying I was imagining things.
你还隐瞒了什么
What else have you been hiding?
你还有多少时间
How much time do you got?
我不知道
I don't know.
刚刚有人告诉我 我可能就要死了
Somebody just told me that I might be about to die.
盯紧那里
Tighten up in there.
各位
Everyone...
我知道你们都听说了
I know what you've heard.
艾丽克丝没有骗你们
And Alex was not lying to you.
我没告诉你们丹佛斯和他的应急预案
I didn't tell you about Danforth and his contingency plan,
是因为我以为这样可以取悦于他
because I thought that I could make him happy
就能保证大家的安全
and keep you safe.
但是我错了
But I was wrong.
但我们还是有补救的方法
What no one has told you is that there is still a way to fix this.
我们就是在如何补救上有分歧
We just disagree on how to fix it.
也许杀了丹佛斯是最快的方式
Maybe killing Danforth is the smart play.
可这会挑起一场我们根本赢不了的战争
But it is going to start a war that we cannot win.
我们不要胜利
We don't need to win.
我们要活着
We need to survive.
那我们下半辈子都要躲躲藏藏吗
So that we can run and hide for the rest of our lives?
我们曾经也是有这个选择的 记得吗
We had that choice, remember?
我们留下就是因为不想过那样的日子
We stayed because we wanted more than that.
那其他的选择是什么
What's our other option?
我们还有别的选择吗
Do we even have one?
我们找到佐伊
We find Zoe.
她就是他们在找的刺客
She is the assassin that they're looking for.
总统还不清楚在巴黎到底发生了什么
The president doesn't really know what happened in Paris.
要是我们能向她证明我们不是她的威胁
If we can prove to her that we're not the threat,
她就会叫停攻击
she will call off the raid.
你无法确定
You can't be sure of that.
我确定佐伊今晚就会出♥售♥那个文件
I am sure that Zoe will sell that file tonight.
一旦文件被售出 其结果我们无法控制
Once that happens, we cannot control the fallout.
佐伊就会消失
Zoe will disappear.
总统就会下令攻击
The president will give the order and...
我们就再没有退路了
there will be no turning back.
我们已经没有退路了
There's already no turning back.
这就是为什么 一旦我们抓到佐伊
Which is why, once we get Zoe,
我们就可以和丹佛斯司令进行谈判
we will deal with commander Danforth.
我向你保证
That I promise you.
怀特女士 请坐
Ms. White. Please sit.
我点了香槟
I took the liberty of ordering some champagne.
要是我不喝还请你不要介意
I hope you won't be offended if I don't drink.
你肯定是要拿
There's a good chance you might be holding that whole,
"在我眼皮底下偷走名单"的底牌对付我
"stealing the list out from under your nose" thing against me.
我没那么小肚鸡肠
I would never be so petty.
我很欣赏你谨慎的天性
But I can appreciate your cautious nature.
即使谨慎不太适合
Even if caution doesn't seem to fit with someone
一个在五百名目击面前暗♥杀♥总统的人
who assassinates a head of state in front of 500 witnesses.
那是我最后的工作 我想让它特别一些
It's my last job. I wanted it to be special.
我能看看名单吗
Can I see the list?
这就是我们要的
This is what we're looking for.
你要多少钱
How much do you want for it?
大家这是去哪里啊
Where's everybody going?
是发生煤气泄漏什么的吗
Is there a gas leak or something?
没什么好担心的
Nothing to worry about,
我们只是在为你们的聚会先行清场
we're just clearing the room for your party.
你不知道她说的什么聚会
So you don't know what party she's talking about?
亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫的聚会
Alexandra Udinov.
为你们俩开的
Party for two.
我拿到闪存盘了
I got the drive.
指挥中心 已拿到文件
Ops, the file is secure.
我们的说辞终于凑起来了
Our cover story is ready for pickup.
暗♥杀♥乍得总统巴托拉的杀手
President Batouala, leader of Chad,
与另一名女子的尸体一同发现
has been found dead along with another woman.
参与调查的人员表明 两名女子都是
Those close to the investigation say both women were members
俄♥罗♥斯♥国外情报局的人员
of the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service.
俄♥罗♥斯♥官方否认参与暗♥杀♥事件
Russian officials have denied any involvement
但并未质疑两名女子
in the assassination, but do not appear to dispute
就是他们政♥府♥的特工
that these women were, in fact, agents of their government.
他们越来越厉害了
Oh, they are getting good at this.
丹佛斯
Danforth.
埃文 我是阿曼达
Hello, Evan, my name is Amanda.
虽然我们从未谋面 但我相信
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表