剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
We'll broadcast sooner, before the next attack.
让他们惊慌失措 永无宁日
Keep them terrified, off balance,
如同我们预计的一样
the way they should be.
找到了 伯克霍夫追踪到他的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥了
We got him. Birkhoff tracked his phone.
他在上西区的一间公♥寓♥里
He's in an apartment on the upper west side.
队伍出动了吗 - 艾利克斯和欧文去了
Grab team? - Alex and Owen.
他们原本在回来的直升飞机上
They were already choppering back here,
他们改了道 马上就要到了
but they diverted, and they're close.
那就好 - 不好
Good. - Not good.
怎么了
What is it?
新闻媒体又收到了另一条直播
News outlets are receiving another live broadcast.
有人觉得我们应该停手
Some people say we should stop.
但我们不会
We will not.
伯克霍夫 我们已经锁定他的位置了
Birkhoff, now that we know where he is...
我懂的 监听当地无线网络
Yes, I know, I know. Tapping local wi-fi.
如我所言 另一场袭击正在筹备中
As I speak, another attack is being prepared.
直播结束后 我会通知他们继续行动
When I am finished, I will signal them to continue.
欧文和艾利克斯来不及过去
Owen and Alex will never make it.
能切断他的网络吗
Can we shut him off?
我有个更好的注意
I got a better idea.
伯克霍夫 侵入这家伙的程序
Birkhoff, let's hack into this guy's software.
收到
Copy that.
是时候揭开这个大佬的面纱了
Time for toto to pull the curtain back on the wizard.
除非你们的统治者听到了你们的抗♥议♥
Only then will your voice be the one your leaders hear.
否则我们绝不罢休 直到政策改革
We will not stop until this policy is changed,
我们才会终止无差别的杀…
until we put an end to random, indiscriminate murd...
迈克尔 这就是阿里所说的栽赃陷害
Michael, this is the frame up Ari was talking about.
你好 是反恐部门吗
Hello, is this the counter-terrorism section?
我有个很重要的提示
I have a very important tip for you.
安全
Clear.
没有危险
All clear.
指挥中心 检查完毕
Ops, we're clear.
迅速破解 联邦调查局正在赶过去
Better get crackin'. FBI's on the way.
伯克霍夫 你确定这样就能
Birkhoff, are you sure this is gonna erase
从电脑上清除组织留下的所有踪迹吗
every trace of division off this computer?
彻底清除 宝贝
Super clean, baby.
绝对合你心意
Just like you like it.
剩下的交给我吧
I'll clean the rest.
尼基 尼基
Nikki! Nikki...
我接到了个加密电♥话♥ 是她打来的
I got an encrypted phone call. It's her.
我们在上面监听
We got it upstairs.
说
Yeah.
有传言说 阿里·塔瑟洛夫
Word on the street is Ari Tasarov's
是被联邦警探擒获的
been picked up by federal agents.
眼见为实 耳听为虚
Don't believe everything you hear.
我知道他在你那里 是他在帮你们
I know he's there, and I know he's helping you.
所以你打电♥话♥过来 想确认这个谣言吗
Is that why you called? To confirm a rumor?
我只是想问 为什么耽搁了这么久
I just have one question: why the delay?
无法确认萨林姆的身份吗
You couldn't get Saalim's name out of him?
不用我♥操♥心 你已经替我们确认了
I didn't need to. You did that.
我太伟大了 就像你一样
I'm a hero, just like you.
阿曼达
Amanda.
你会为你害死的无辜生命付出代价的
You are gonna pay for the lives you took.
你曾经有机会杀了我 尼基塔
You had the chance to kill me once before, Nikita.
但由于某些原因 你没有杀我
But for some reason, you didn't.
是我的错
That was a mistake.
我猜我已经是你们的暗♥杀♥目标了吧
I guess I have a target on my back now.
但斯蒂芬也一样
Just like Stefan.
尼基塔 你还在听吗
Nikita, are you still there?
不许动那个孩子
You leave that boy out of this.
阿里背叛了我
Ari betrayed me.
就拿他的儿子抵消
The boy is fair game.
必须要制止他们
Something has to be done.
一定会的
It will.
你就好好坐着把阿曼达的行动
You're gonna sit down and you're gonna give us
一五一十地都告诉我们
all the details of Amanda's operation...
名字 日期 所有一切
Names, dates, everything.
如果你的保镖真有你说的那么厉害
And if this protector of yours is as good as you say he is,
在存款用完之前 斯蒂芬都不会有事的
then Stefan will be fine until the current deposit runs out.
阿曼达背叛我之后
Shortly after Amanda's betrayal,
我一个人坐上了地铁
I found myself alone, riding the subways.
想遍了所有的办法
I ran through every possible scenario,
却发现自己陷入了从未有过的境地
and I realized I was in a place I'd never been.
我束手无策了
I was out of moves.
我也有过那样的经历
I've been there.
于是就开始为儿子着想了是吗
Tends to change your priorities.
是的 我突然想清楚了
Yes, well, it suddenly became very clear to me
唯一值得我去奋斗的人 就是我的儿子
that the only thing worth fighting for was my son.
于是我就做了那些事
Which is why I did what I had to do.
不
And no...
我不指望着你能理解我
I don't expect you to understand.
但我真的懂
But I do.
我的任务就是保护无辜的人
I'm here to protect the innocent.
不同的是 我不会在执行任务的时候迷失自己
The difference is, I'm not gonna lose myself in the process,
一旦我迷失了 阿曼达就赢了
because if I do, Amanda wins.
我不能让她赢
And I'm not gonna let that happen.
"组织"的痕迹都清除了吗
All traces of division gone?
联邦认为萨林姆是被同伙所杀
FBI thinks Saalim was killed by one of his comrades, so...
不会牵扯到我们的
we're safely back in the shadows.
你没事吧
You all right?
他们在一起20年了
They were together for 20 years.
所有的一切都是骗局
It was all a charade.
那可是阿曼达 除了骗局还能是什么
But it was amanda. How could it not be?
干我们这行的没有什么一生一世
"There's no forever in this business."
他是这么和我说的
That's what he told me.
关于这个我有话要说
Oh...well here's what I have to say to that.
瓦尔卡海滩
Varca beach.
在果阿吗 - 果阿南部
Goa? -South side.
海边有栋小屋 就在这儿
There's a little hut on the water right about here.
在那屋子附近
A few paces away from that...
有个办婚礼的好地方
Is a perfect place for a ceremony.
伯克霍夫知不知道你在用他的卫星
Does birkhoff know you're using
筹划我们的婚礼呢
his satellite to plan our wedding?
我就让他当我们的宴会筹备人吧
I'll let him pick the caterer.
你才不会呢
Oh, no you won't.
我们定个日子吧
Let's set a date...
然后永远在一起
and stick to it.
就这么说定了
Done and done.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表