剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
那我们该如何做
And how would we do that?
我们摧毁这个设施
We destroy the facility.
彻底地 就今天
Permanently. Today.
我们把这夷为平地
We blow it all to hell.
我知道医生说过没有发现
I know the medic said she didn't find
他有脑损伤的迹象 但她下结论过早了
any signs of brain damage, but perhaps she spoke too soon.
我脑子没事 耳朵也很好
My brain is fine. So is my hearing.
你刚从昏迷中醒过来
Look, you just came out of a coma,
就想把"组织"给炸了
and now you want to blow up Division.
或许用CAT扫描检查下比较好
Maybe a CAT scan's not such a bad idea.
今天一整天发生了太多事
We've gone through a lot in the last 24 hours.
现在不能轻率下决定
We shouldn't make any rash decisions.
哪儿轻率了 这样做才对
I'm not. This is the logical thing to do.
你怎么判断这是对的
By what measure?
你的论点基于的是一个错误的假设
Your entire argument is based on a false assumption.
离开的那些人不是我们追过的小混混
The people that left aren't like the rogues we've chased.
他们不想再惹任何麻烦
They're gonna want to stay out of trouble,
不想再引起任何注意
not paint targets on their backs.
他们昨天在指挥中心似乎
They didn't seem to mind a little trouble
一点顾虑都没有
on each other in operations yesterday.
我们还没有讨论过地下30人组
We haven't even discussed the dirty 30.
据我上次检查 至少有20个下落不明
Last time I checked, there's at least 20 unaccounted for.
当他们得知这里发生的事情
And when they find out what's happened here,
他们会认为这是个绝佳时机
they're gonna see it as a window of opportunity.
他们会怎么做 我们不得而知
There's no telling what they might do
而且我们无法追踪他们
and we can't chase them.
我们可以重建影网
We can rebuild Shadownet.
用几天重建数名黑客花费十年建成的影网
Rebuild a decade's worth of hacks in a couple days?
我真是受宠若惊了啊 我可没那么牛
I'm flattered, but I ain't that good.
那么你同意他的方案
So, you agree with his plan?
我觉得瑞安是对的
I think Ryan's got the right idea.
我建议离开 炸掉这里
I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit.
这是唯一能确保安全的办法
It's the only way to be sure.
你不是说这里戒备森严么
I thought you said this place was heavily guarded.
非常严
Big time.
是的 通常有不下一打人守在门口
Yeah, there's usually more than a dozen guys out front.
我不知道他们都去哪了
I don't know where everyone went.
他们去追袭击他们其他地方的
They're chasing after the hooker that hit
那个婊♥子♥去了
all of their other establishments.
那个房♥子的混乱只是声东击西
That mess at that house was all a diversion?
削弱敌人的力量以采取正面袭击
Thinning the enemy's ranks to make a frontal assault.
这是明智之举 并不是自杀行动
That is a smart move, not a suicide mission.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
快来
Come on!
另一条进入的路在哪
So where's the other way in?
没有其他路了
There is no other way in.
你要不冲过那些带枪的家伙
You go through the guys with the guns,
要不就别进去
or you don't get in.
他们能占领一个街区就表示人还不智障
They're smart enough to take over a city block.
肯定也能找到一条备用逃跑路线
They're smart enough to find a secondary escape route.
你识时务点 赶紧告诉我那条路在哪
And if you're smart, you'll tell me where it is. Now!
好吧 那个楼房♥
All right. That building over there.
他们在地下室炸了个洞
They busted, like, a hole in the basement floor.
连着通往总部的一个老旧的下水隧♥道♥
It connects to an old sewer tunnel that leads to HQ.
你可以进去 但你别想着能出来
It'll get you in, but there's no way in hell you're getting out.
那可不一定
Don't bet on it.
如果你没拿枪 你就会…
If you didn't have that gun you wouldn't be so...
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
别开枪
Don't shoot.
别开枪 别开枪 小姐
Don't shoot me. Don't shoot us, lady.
别开枪
Don't shoot us.
你们在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
有个女孩把门打开然后把我们带到楼下
Some girl unlocked our rooms and brought us down the stairs.
她给了我们一包钱
She gave me this bag of money
然后在这里等她的信♥号♥♥
and said to wait here for her signal.
她叫艾丽克丝 是我的朋友
Her name is Alex. She's a friend of mine.
什么信♥号♥♥ - 枪响
What's the signal? - Shooting.
一听到枪响我们就跑
When we hear it we're supposed to run.
逃到一个安全的地方
We're supposed to get someplace safe.
好的 她离开后
All right. After she left you,
去了哪里 - 楼上
where did she go? - Upstairs.
她说在我们离开之前
Said she had to set up one more thing
她要安个东西
before we could leave.
或许我们应该回自己的屋里去
Maybe we should just go back to our rooms.
等等 - 我想出去
Wait. - I want to get out,
但我不想死
but I don't want to end up dead.
你能出去的 我保证 你们所有人
You will get out. I promise. All of you.
她也这么说 不管发生什么
That's what she said. No matter what.
不管发生什么
No matter what.
她还是…
She's still...
什么 - 没什么
What? - Nothing.
待在这里 安静 我去楼上一趟
Stay here. Be quiet. I got to go upstairs.
等等 等等 等等
Wait. Wait. Wait.
楼上没有女孩需要救了
There's no more girls left up there to save.
还有一个
There's one more.
这个可行
It's doable.
用遥控炸♥弹♥炸掉地下二层的支撑柱
Remotely blow the support columns in the subbasement levels,
这样整个地方就会崩塌
and the whole structure will collapse.
只需要三四颗合理放置的RDX炸♥药♥
All it would take is three or four well-placed RDX charges.
那会让人们再也无法从地面
And that'll make this facility completely inaccessible
进入这里吗 - 对
from the surface? - Yeah.
只有挖开才能再进入这里
The only way to get in after that is to dig,
这就意味着会用到大型设备
and that would mean heavy equipment
会给当地居民造成许多问题
which would lead to a lot of questions from the locals.
对 总统不希望
Right. The kind of questions
有人问那些问题
the President doesn't want anyone asking.
如果总统发现是"组织"里的人
What about the questions the President will ask
把这地方炸了怎么办
when she finds out Division blew itself up?
这看起来会是一场意外
Well, it'll look like an accident.
爆♥炸♥是由曾经建在这儿的导弹基地
An explosion caused by some leftover armament
遗留下来的武器引起的
from when this was a missile site.
这套说辞能行得通的唯一
The only way a cover story works
方法就是有人把它说出来
is if there's someone left to tell it.
因为我们都要跑路
And since we're supposed to be running,
没人来说这个故事
then we don't have that.
所以为什么我们不再浪费时间
So why don't we just stop wasting our time
而是专心工作
and get back to our job?
我们已经无法胜任自己的工作
We're no longer capable of doing our job.
迈克尔 我知道你有一腔
Look, Mikey, I know you got
爱国热血
that whole patriotism thing going on,
但我们得自保
but we need to save ourselves here.
我们能去哪儿
Where are we gonna go?
只要黑盒的内容公诸于世
If what's on this Box goes public,
我们就不再是幽灵了
we're not ghosts anymore.
而是包括美国在内的26个国家的通缉犯
We are fugitives in 26 countries including this one.
我杀了白俄♥罗♥斯♥总统
I killed the President of Belarus
还用一个傀儡取而代之
and replaced him with a double.
尼基塔 她在联♥合♥国♥大会眼皮底下
Nikita, she helped assassinate a North Korean cabinet member
协助暗♥杀♥朝鲜内阁成员
in front of the U.N. Assembly.
我在尽我所能帮助大家和我自己
I am trying to save myself here and all of you too.
尼基塔
Nikita.
迈克尔 我需要帮助
Michael, I need help.
艾丽克丝在卡姆登袭击了南方人
Alex hit the Southsiders in Camden.
毒贩子 人贩子
Drug dealers, human traffickers.
她想端掉黑帮成员
She's trying to take out the gang members
放了那些女孩
and free the girls.
人贩子
Traffickers?
什么 她小时候劫走她的俄♥国♥人贩子吗
What, the Russians who had her when she was a kid?
不是 本地人
No, local talent.
估计绑♥架♥后让她们在停车场工作
Probably taking in runaways and working them at truck stops.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表