剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
深度正好能够放下一张门卡
Just deep enough to fit a key card in it.
就像这样
Right there.
我以前在这藏了一张
So I hid one here.
是从守卫那偷的
I stole it from a guard.
所以我就可以每天晚上溜出去
So every night, I would sneak out.
四处转转并且记住这里的地形
I'd wander around this place and I'd memorize it.
之后我再慢慢回忆
Then I'd let myself back in.
画出了一张地图
Then I'd map it all out.
怎么了
What?
你想问我点什么 不是吗
You wanna ask me something, don't you?
没问题 我说了你可以问我任何事
Good. I told you you could ask me anything.
他后来怎么了
What happened to him?
我是说珀西
To Percy?
我把他扔进了300英尺深的竖井里
I dropped him down a 300-foot shaft.
我想我们都依恋着某样东西
I think we all hold onto something
能给我们带来希望的东西
That gives us hope.
Liza
Liza,
Wade没有发现这个东西 但我们找到了
Wade didn't find it, we did.
他不知道你其实一直都在反抗
He has no idea you've been fighting back all this time.
过去的诠释
The interpreter of my past.
未来的启发
The inspiration of our future.
过去的诠释
The interpreter of my past.
未来的启发
The inspiration of our future.
过去的诠释
The interpreter of my past.
未来的启发
The inspiration of our future.
Liza 亲爱的 他伤害不了你
Liza, honey. He can't hurt you
也伤害不了你的家人
or your family.
Liza 你不必再做Sarah了
Liza, you don't have to be Sarah anymore.
好吗
Okay?
你真的不用再做Sarah了
You don't have to be sarah anymore.
你真的能阻止他吗
You can really stop him?
你一旦告诉他在密谋什么
I'm going to stop him
我马上就会去阻止他
as soon as you tell me what he's planning.
他要去纽约
He's going to New York.
去诺曼底酒店
He's going to Hotel Normandy.
外♥围♥警报响了
We've got a perimeter alert!
什么 - 谷仓外面的警报响了
What? - Outside the barn.
一定是Wade
It's Wade.
我告诉他女孩在这里
I told him she was here.
他是来送死了
He's knockin' on the wrong door.
通知地面响应站 把他干掉
Get responders at the surface and take him out.
我去看看发生了什么事
I'll find out what's going on.
你要马上去执行行动了
You're needed in operations immediately.
他来找我了 我告诉过你的
He's coming for me, I told you!
看着我 看着我的眼睛
Hey, look at me, look at me. Read my eyes.
他是一个人对抗我们一群人
It's one man against all of us.
我们都是经过训练的战士
We are trained fighters.
他根本不可能战胜“组织”或者我
There's no way he's getting past Division or me.
你不会明白的
You don't understand.
我要你在这陪着她
I need you to stay with her.
求求你别丢下我
Please don't leave me.
我很快就会回来的
I'll be right back.
很快
Be right back.
他不会真觉得自己能赢吧
He can't actually expect to win.
这家伙可是不会接受失败的
Failure's not an option for this guy.
这次他不得不接受了
Well, it's about to become one.
是他吗 - 是的
Is it him? - Yes.
Wade正在进攻“组织”
Wade is attacking Division.
迈克尔在哪
Where's Michael?
他在指挥行动一队 二队和装甲小队
Taking mobile one and two, armed and armored.
其他人正在保卫“组织”内部
Everyone else is securing internal.
冷静一下 好吗
Just stay calm, okay?
我不要一个人留在这儿
I don't wanna be by myself.
有什么需要 我就在附近
I'm right here if you need anything.
但我好害怕
But I'm scared.
没事的
It's okay.
一切都会好…
Everything will be f...
不 莉莎
No. Liza!
你怎么逃出来的
How did you exfil?
躲车底下
Through the auto bay.
现在你明白为什么我让你研究
Now you see why I had you study
"组织"所有的地图了吧
all those maps of division.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
机遇会青睐什么人
What does chance favor?
机遇属于有准备之人
Chance favors the prepared mind.
审问你的是谁
Who interrogated you?
一个叫尼基塔的人
Someone named Nikita.
她拷问你了吗
Did she torture you?
没有
No.
也许这的确是一个全新的"组织"
Maybe it really is a new division.
什么
What?
让我看看你的牙齿
Let me see your teeth.
我当时不确定他们会不会告诉你
I wasn't sure that they'd pass on
我把你叫作萨拉
that I'd called you Sarah.
我听到了这个名字
I heard the name,
那时我就知道要行动了
that's when I knew to make my move.
如我们商量好的
As we drilled.
你现在叫杰西卡
You're Jessica now.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
杰西卡要干什么呢
And what does Jessica do?
她要完成任务
She completes the mission.
对不起
I'm sorry...
我们还有时间
We still have time.
你今天做得很好
And you did well today.
明天你会做得更好
You'll do better tomorrow.
怎么看都没有
Not from any angle.
完全对不上号♥
Square peg, round hole.
她说谎了 她就是被这么训练出来的
She lied, just like she was trained.
我以为我已经说服她了
I thought I was getting through to her.
你的确说服了她
Hey, you were.
你在医务室时我在外面看着
I watched you in medical.
她就说了五句话
She said five sentences.
当年你帮我戒毒的时候
When you helped me get clean,
我一直没说你的方法很有效
I never let you know it was working, but it was.
我只是怕得不敢表现出来
I was just too afraid to show it.
她还说了什么
What else did she say?
她说了些
She said that, uh,
韦德是她过往的译者
Wade was the interpreter of her past,
而她是未来的启迪
and that she was the inspiration of the future,
诸如此类的
something like that.
我们过往的译者
"The interpreter of our past,
我们现今的故事
"story of our present,
我们未来的启迪
inspiration of our future."
这是巴基斯坦国歌♥
It's the Pakistani National Anthem.
调出韦德的档案来
Bring up Wade's file.
他没能杀掉的目标是谁
Who was the target he failed to kill?
谁 韦德吗
Who, Wade?
不 那个新兵
No, the recruit...
被韦德活活打死的那个
The recruit that Wade beat to death.
他没能杀掉的目标是谁
Who's the target he failed to kill?
某个巴基斯坦基层的政客
Oh, it was some low-level politico from Pakistan.
他有毒瘾
He was mixed up in opium.
赛义德·塔米尔 前国防部长
Saeed Tamir, former Minister of Defense.
目前是
Currently...
巴基斯坦驻美国大使
Pakistani ambassador to the U.S.
她在受胁迫之下给我们传递消息
She was sending a message under duress.
她想要帮我们
She was trying to help.
查一下赛义德的位置
Run a locate on Saeed.
和巴基斯坦领♥事♥馆♥通通气
Match plans to the Pakistani consulate.
本周末在纽约有一次北约峰会
There's a Nato Summit in New York this weekend.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表