剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
先生 需要帮助吗
大家准备好见您了 先生
一切正常
安保已就位
他们定时向你汇报吗
任何人都不能离岗 一分钟都不行
周围再检查一遍
防火墙入侵
加密网络 连接医务室
采暖通风空调系统 8056 三号♥线路
对象 亚历克西·马可夫
布里尔利宾馆
发送蠕虫病毒
我只需要你们中的一个
I only need one of you.
是尼基塔派你来的
Did Nikita send you...
还是迈克尔
or Michael?
你们的突击队都藏哪了
Where is your hit team?
或者称之为精密行动部队
Or is it their precision strike squad?
亦或是"组织"不再信仰杀戮了
Or does division not believe in that kind of killing anymore?
听说他们现在温和了许多
Ah, I'd heard they'd gone soft...
救赎 宽恕
redemption, forgiveness.
不管是哪个傀儡总统当权
Whatever stooge the president put in charge
他都不了解"组织"的真面目
has no clue what division is about.
你渴求宽恕吗
You want forgiveness?
我宽恕你
I forgive you.
好的
Yeah.
数千民众聚集在一起
Thousands gathered to celebrate
庆祝亚历克西·马可夫通过补选
the special election of Alexi Markov
上任乌兹别克斯坦共和国的新总统
as President of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
在前任总统泽拉斯奇于上个月突然离世后
His swift rise to power came on the heels
亚历克西迅速崛起 获得政♥权♥
of the sudden death of former President Zelensky last month.
这家伙曾是"组织"的人吗
This guy was division?
在众人眼里 他是亚历克西·马可夫
To the world, he's Alexi Markov.
但对于我们 他是爱德华
To us, Edward.
六年前 他作为卧底
Sent into deep cover six years ago
渗入了自♥由♥党内部
to infiltrate the People's Liberty Movement...
乌兹别克斯坦最大的在野党
Uzbekistan's main opposition party.
他怎么成了… - 一♥党♥领袖
How the hell did he become... - Master of his domain?
运气与胆色
A little luck, a lot of cojones.
作为该党的行动派 他在党内迅速崛起
He carved out a role for himself as the party's enforcer.
一路攀至权利的顶峰
He wormed his way up the ranks,
而上个月 当自♥由♥党争夺到政♥权♥时
then when the PLM rose to power last month,
他离总统职位只有一息之隔
he found himself a heartbeat away.
他切断了上任总统的那一丝气息
He made sure that heart didn't beat very long.
地下30人组之一成为了一国元首
One of the dirty thirty is the leader of a foreign country.
真是个灾难
My God, this is a disaster.
像之前说的 这些人都极其危险
We talked about these rogues being loose cannons.
而他最为危险
This one's a loose nuke.
至少我们知道他在哪
At least we know where he is.
我们这就去乌兹别克斯坦
We head to Uzbekistan.
你要带哪个部队去
You and what army?
这家伙掌控了一个国家的兵力
'Cause this guy literally has an army.
我们的先遣队都被他消灭了
He already wiped out our advance team.
他现在一定是高度警觉
He's gonna be on high alert.
所以我们绝不能找上门去
This can't be an away game.
行程显示 下周他将到访白宫
He's got a White House state visit on the books for next week.
当他身处我们地盘 我们的机会就来了
That's our window... when he's in our backyard.
这很难 如果他国领导人在美国丧命
Tricky. If a leader dies on American soil,
不管他是否真的死亡 都会很可疑
whether real or if we fake it, it'll look suspicious.
所以他不能死
That's why he's not going to die.
我们抓住他 再换一个替身
We take him and swap him with a double.
这样 他的生死就全掌控在我们手上了
Then we plot his death on our own timeline.
我看过档案了
Look, I have read the files.
"组织"之前干过这种事
I know division's done this before.
他们精心选择了合适的时机
Yeah, with carefully selected assets,
数月的排查 还进行了整容手术
months of vetting, and plastic surgery.
我们没有时间了
We don't have the time.
除非你去找总统推迟会议
Unless you ask the president to delay the meeting.
找总统吗
The President?
如果她问起 我要怎么说
And what do I tell her when she asks why?
说这是在帮我们阻击目标人物吗
That she'd be helping us get one of our targets.
我不能告诉总统 "组织"的一位危险分子
I'm not telling the president that a rogue division agent
掌控了乌兹别克斯坦的大权
is currently running Uzbekistan.
在马可夫到达美国 但尚未进入白宫前
Now, we intercept Markov after he arrives in the states
我们就要成功阻击他
but before he gets to the White House.
在这之前 我需要见到行动计划与分工
I want conops and mission breakdown on my desk
摆在我的桌面
by close of play.
不得不说
I'm just gonna say it.
很多牌子的脱因咖啡
There are lots of brands of decaf
口感和原味咖啡一样
that are just as tasty as the real thing.
还是换点低咖♥啡♥因♥的喝喝吧
I say we make the switch.
我还有一些脑细胞是没有
You know, there is still a little piece of my head
被你吓死的
you didn't bite off,
以防你再吼一次
in case you want to go for seconds.
我知道过了 抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
但现在局面极其动荡危险
But this is a volatile situation.
我们了解
We realize that.
我们都知道风险有多大
We all know how high the stakes are.
你要相信 我们清楚自己所做的一切
You need to trust that we know what we're doing
不会让你失望的
and we're not gonna let you down.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
当然 - 那好
Of course. - Okay.
但根据你紧张至极的表现
But, I mean, based on how tightly wound
我不确定你能做到
you've been lately, I'm not so sure.
而且不仅仅是今天这事
I'm not just talking about today.
伯克霍夫和桑娅带来了些消息
Birkhoff and Sonya came to me with something.
看样子 阿曼达对医疗室被攻击的事
Looks like Amanda knew exactly when the attack on medical
知道得一清二楚
went down.
怎么知道了
Knew how?
最糟糕的情况 有人通风报信了
The bad version... somebody told her.
有卧底
A mole.
我们不该这么惊讶的
Well, I guess we shouldn't be surprised.
我们对这个团体期望太高了
Probably too much to hope that this was one big, happy ship.
泰坦尼克号♥在撞毁前 人们的期望也很高
The Titanic was a happy ship right until the end.
让艾丽克丝负责吧 她有经验
Let me put Alex on it. She's experienced with this.
说得对
Right.
让前任卧底来抓现任的
It takes a mole to catch a mole.
你还有什么话要说吗
You sure that's all?
马可夫事件还没什么进展
The Markov situation isn't helping.
我就知道这些人是大♥麻♥烦
I knew these rogues would be trouble.
只是不知道严重程度 - 不要担心
I had no idea how much. - Don't worry about it.
我们会逮住这家伙的
We'll catch this guy.
告诉伯克霍夫和桑娅
Talk to Birkhoff and Sonya.
让他们能给你网络进入权限
They can get you access to the entire network.
低调行事 - 好的 暗中行动
Keep it quiet. - Right. Sneakysneak.
你被授权审问所有
You're authorized to question anybody
你认为有嫌疑的人
you think is of interest.
是吗 你要去哪里
Yeah? Where are you going?
除了我
Except me.
瑞安·弗莱彻
Ryan Fletcher.
有人看到你进隧♥道♥了吗
Did anyone see you enter the tunnels?
没有 希望有一天我可以从正门进来
Nope. Maybe someday I'll get to use the front door.
总统女士
Madame President.
先生们 我们长话短说
Gentlemen, let's make this quick.
要关注赫瑞克议员集♥会♥上的事件
at Senator Herek's rally as a matter for concern.
之前的简报强调了
The briefing before that flagged
盗窃试验爆♥炸♥样品事件 地点是…
the theft of an experimental explosive from...
格兰维尔堡
Fort Granville.
格兰维尔堡可能是秘密基地
Fort Granville as the work of possible coverts.
总统女士 这两起事件 我们都…
Madame President, in both cases, we...
我已经转移了他们的注意力
I have thrown them off the scent.
我说我们有更重要的事情要做
I told them that we had more important work to do,
事实上也的确如此
which we do.
我们已取得进展
We are making progress.
解决了一些严重的恐吓事件
We brought down some serious threats.
其他事件也主动出击
We have strong leads on several others.
国家的运转是我的头等要务
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表