剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
Two tours in the gulf.
之后因为他回家用斧头砍死了人
Dishonorably discharged when he came home and chopped up
被迫退伍 名誉扫地
some dude with an axe 'cause he thought
他认为那人跟他老婆私通
the guy was tappin' his wife.
结果把自己送进了死囚牢房♥
Bought himself a ticket to death row.
是的 然后到了"组织"
Yeah, and from there to division.
是的 但有趣的事情来了
Yeah, here's the funny thing, though.
他并没有将偷来的技术用来卖♥♥钱
He didn't take money for the stolen tech.
他把它们交易出去了
He traded it.
换来了什么 - 一堆东西
Traded it for what? - A bunch of stuff.
基本装备 步♥枪♥ 弹♥药♥
Some basics... rifles, ammunition...
还有一些外来设备 比如说…
Some a little more exotic, like, uh...
弹道感应型聚能装药
Shock-sensitive shaped charges,
这东西一般用在反坦导弹或地雷上
the type of thing you'd find in anti-tank missiles, landmines.
任何东西或任何地方都有可能成为他的目标
The target could be anything, anywhere.
或任何人
Or anyone.
我为什么要撒谎 - 我没说你撒谎
Why would I be lying? - I'm not saying you're lying.
我说过的 我见到雷了 他在监视我
I'm telling you, I saw Ray. He was watching me.
那不会是你想象出来的吗
Oh, could...couldn't you be imagining it?
我们都知道你有些神经敏感
I mean, you know how jumpy you get.
好 那晚上那通电♥话♥怎么解释
Okay, but what about the phone calls at night?
打错的 - 杰森 那是他的声音
A wrong number. - Jason, it's his voice.
是他 他在跟踪我
It's him. He is following me.
你知道那是不可能的
You know that's not possible.
你前夫虽说很复杂 但不可能是鬼
Your ex-husband was a lot of things, but he's not a ghost.
凯特 你好
Hi, Kate.
不 不
No! No!
凯特 听我说
Kate! Listen to me!
听我说 听我说
Listen to me, listen to me.
没事的 我会尽快向你解释这些事
Everything's fine. I'll explain everything soon,
但我们该走了
but we've got to go.
你不知道我等这刻等了多久了
You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this.
我回来了 亲爱的
I'm back, baby.
雷来过吗
Ray was here?
警方说昨晚有闯入者
Police reports say an intruder broke in last night.
现场的录像虽然
Prints at the scene were
没什么帮助 但也不是无迹可寻
inconclusive for them, but not for shadow bot.
是雷 我肯定 - 他做了什么
It was Ray, for sure. - What'd he do?
绑♥架♥妇女 射伤她男友
Kidnapped a woman, shot her boyfriend,
男友是个宾夕法尼亚州州警
an off-duty Pennsylvania state trooper
幸好休假时还穿着自己的防弹背心
who was lucky enough to still be wearing his vest.
根据他的口供
According to his report, he never got
他没有正面见到枪手
a clean look at the shooter.
那女人是谁
Who's the woman?
凯特·巴雷特 雷的前妻
Kate Barrett, Ray's ex-wife.
关于她有什么情报
What do we know about her?
2004年时 在德州与雷结婚
Married Ray in Texas in '04.
当他袭击那名男子并入狱后
After he lizzie bordened that dude and went to prison,
她向州政♥府♥申请离婚 接着搬到了费城
she petitioned the state for divorce, moved to Philadelphia.
之后她一直很低调行事
She's been laying low ever since.
找不到旧照片
No old photos, anywhere.
她试图逃离旧生活
She was trying to leave her previous life behind.
那不错
Oh, this is good.
我们就可以暗中调查此事了
It means we have a shot at keeping this quiet.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
她已经死去的前夫将她
Young woman taken from the arms of her cop boyfriend
从警♥察♥男友手中绑♥架♥走
by her supposedly dead husband?
《人物周刊》 你们的封面人物找到了
Hello, People magazine, do I have a cover for you.
如果这事泄漏 公众会产生质疑
If this story blows up, questions will be asked.
"组织"的消息就会被泄漏
Questions that lead to division.
我们不会让这事发生 - 否则会怎样
We won't let that happen. - Or what?
什么 我漏了什么吗
What, am I missing something?
如果大家发现雷的死亡是伪造的
If people find out that Ray's death was faked,
"组织"的秘密就会被泄漏
division could be exposed.
总统说过 她不允许这件事情发生
The president has let us know that she will not allow that,
也就是说 - "组织"将被除名
meaning... - Division gets wiped out.
是啊 我就是清洁工
Yeah, I'm a cleaner.
我知道该怎么做了
I know how these things work.
你们在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
联邦调查局 - 是的 那人告诉我了
FBI. - Yeah, the men told me.
我只是想知道 为什么联邦政♥府♥工作人员
What I want to know is what the feds want
会出现在地方犯罪现场 - 你是谁
at a local crime scene. - Who are you?
杰森·德克副队长 宾州州警
Lieutenant Jason Decker, Pennsylvania state police.
那个男朋友 被击中那位
That's the boyfriend, the one who got shot.
副队长 我们怀疑这案子的疑犯
Lieutenant, we believe that your suspect
是我们一直在追捕的人
is someone we've been hunting.
他因涉嫌在多个州诱拐妇女
He's wanted in the abduction of several women,
而被通缉
all in different states.
我不这么认为 我知道是谁干的
I don't think so. I know who did this.
你知道吗 - 凯特告诉我说
You do? - Kate told me
她的前夫一直跟踪着她
her ex-husband's been stalking her.
你错了 我们查过档案了
You're mistaken. We've gone through the file.
巴雷特女士的前夫在六年前
Miss Barrett's ex-husband was executed
就在德州被执行死刑了
by the state of Texas six years ago.
我知道 我也是一直这么跟她说
I know, I know, that's what I've been telling her.
但一定是 一定是有些事情搞错了
But some...some mistake must have been made.
或者是枪决的嫌犯被认错了 记录错误之类的
A misidentification, a clerical error.
她告诉我说 他一直在跟踪她
She told me he'd been following her,
还打电♥话♥到家里来了
even calling her at home.
她肯定是被跟踪过
She probably was being followed.
但跟踪她的不是她料想的那个人罢了
Just not by who she thought.
这种情况经常会有
Look, this is not uncommon.
她过去经历过一段很不愉快的经历
She's been through a traumatic experience in the past.
现在又遭到新的威胁
Now that this new threat has come up,
所以她立刻联想到曾经伤害过她的那个人
her mind jumps to the first thing that scares her,
她前夫 - 我不清楚
her ex-husband. - I don't know.
在那次袭击中你被击中了
You were shot during the attack.
防弹背心挡下了三颗子弹对吗 - 是的
Took three in the vest, right? - Yeah.
为何你还继续跟这个案子
What are you still doing on the case?
我本来在休假中
I was placed on administrative leave.
是的 但你不该在这
Yeah, but...you shouldn't even be here.
对吗
Right?
她是我女朋友
She's my girlfriend.
如果你建议我们去追查一个死人
If you're suggesting we look for a dead man,
那显然你帮不到我们什么
you're clearly not of much use.
也许你们的猜测是对的
Perhaps you're right about your suspect.
好的 你打消了他的怀疑 但要盯紧他
All right, you got him off the scent, but keep him close.
别再让他告诉别人那套死人复生的理论
Don't need him talking about his dead man theory to anyone else.
副队长 我们的确需要人
Lieutenant, we do need someone
帮忙协调与州警♥察♥的合作
to help us coordinate with state police,
显然 你比任何人都要了解这案子
and you obviously know this case better than anyone.
你现在正式成为联调局的特别顾问
Officially, you would be special advisor to the FBI.
这样你就能继续追查这案子了
It'll keep you in the hunt.
怎么可能 你怎么会出现
How is this possible? How are you here?
说来话长 你只要知道
It's a long story, but just know...
我在为国家服务
know... that I was serving my country.
我不想离开你的
I never wanted to leave you.
从来不想 我别无选择
Ever! I didn't have a choice.
招募我的人
The people that recruited me,
不让我联♥系♥任何人
they wouldn't let me contact anybody.
雷 你得放我走 - 什么
Ray, you've got to let me go. - What?
我不知道你去了哪
I don't know where you've been
也不知道你怎么会回来
or how you're here,
但这些事很早之前就已经和我无关了
but that part of my life ended a long time ago.
你不明白
See, you don't understand.
一切都会和过去一样的
It'll be exactly like it used to be.
和过去一样
Like it used to be?
就像以前 我看了其他男人一眼
Like when you would threaten to kill me
就威胁要杀了我吗 - 我改了
if I looked at another guy? - I've changed.
我可以证明 - 停车
I can prove it. - Stop the car.
你没听进我的话 我做这一切都是为你
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表