剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
如何伤害我们
more than anyone else.
在她彻底消失之前
I know that I won't be able to
我都没有办法松一口气
breathe easy until she's gone.
我总觉得要发生什么事了
I just have this feeling that something's gonna happen.
会有什么事
Something.
桑娅吗
To Sonya?
尼基塔 我们不能掌控未来
Nikita, we can't control the future.
重要的是 不管发生什么
What's important is, whatever happens,
我们都会一起面对
we face it together.
对我来说 这些才是重要的事
That's all that matters to me.
让我们赶紧结束这一切
Let's finish this.
我们不能再等了
We can't wait.
我们不能再等下去了
We can't wait any longer.
我们现在就得开始
We've got to start this thing now.
尼基塔和迈克尔还没有就位
Nikita and Michael aren't in position yet.
他们还有一个小时才到阿曼达的住址
They're an hour outside Amanda's location.
关闭需要三个小时
Deactivation takes three hours.
我们快点开始吧
Let's get this thing going.
我们还没有找到第二个卧底
Okay, we haven't I.D.'d the second mole yet.
我们等不了了
We can't wait for that.
如果那个内奸也有报道时间怎么办
What if the mole has a check-in time?
我们根本不知道
We don't know.
我们甚至不知道是不是真的还有一个内奸
We don't even know if the mole is real.
我只知道夺命芯片被激活了
All I know, the kill chip is active.
我要另寻出路
I need to make it the other way.
你要去哪儿进行手术
Where do you want to do this?
地下12层
Sub-level 12.
阿曼达的旧拷问室
Whoa, Amanda's old torture room?
没有人会去那儿 我们不会被打扰
Yeah, nobody goes down there. We won't be bothered.
你的嫌疑人会在那里困多久
How long will our suspects be occupied?
最多四个小时
Four hours, tops.
去吧
Do it.
如果有任何人离开 我会对付他们的
If anyone leaves, I'll deal with them.
我给你后援
I've got your back.
我快崩溃了
Okay, I'm freaking out.
你怎么不崩溃呢
Why are you not freaking out?
我不觉得那样有什么帮助
I don't see how that would help.
我的注意力都在计划上
I'm focusing on the plan.
一定还有其他的解决办法
There's gotta be another way we can do this
不必拿你的性命冒险
that doesn't involve risking your life.
我们已经把嫌疑人范围缩小到四个人了
We've already narrowed down the list of suspects to four.
他们都在被监视中
They're under surveillance.
你终于可以帮我关掉脑袋里这该死的东西了
So you can finally disable this damn thing in my head.
你怎么确定这能成功呢
How can you be so sure this is gonna work?
我允许你把一根针戳到我脑袋里
I'm about to let you poke at my brain with a needle.
显然我信任你
Apparently I trust you.
好吧 来吧
Okay, come on.
你自己坐好吧
Make yourself comfortable.
向前倾
Okay, just lean forward.
就像这样
Just like that.
看上去很可怕
Looks scary.
但其实 只是一个非常
Actually, it's a very, uh...
简单的步骤
a simple procedure.
好的
Okay.
尽量放松
Now just relax.
保持冷静
Stay calm.
深呼吸
Take deep breaths.
给你打一针局部麻醉剂
Okay, now this is just a local anesthetic.
会有一点刺痛
A slight pinch.
我要你保持静止不动
Gonna need you to hold very still.
都听你的 伯克霍夫医生
Whatever you say, Dr. Birkhoff.
我应该不断问你问题
I'm supposed to keep asking you questions
来确保你的大脑运转正常
to make sure your brain's functioning properly.
但我看吐槽的那部分大脑还挺正常的
I think the sarcasm quadrant is working just fine.
随便问吧
Ask away.
真的吗
Are you serious?
只要能分散我的注意力就行
Anything to distract me.
好吧
Okay.
今年的万圣节上你准备扮成什么
What are you gonna be for Halloween this year?
公主
A princess.
哟 公主啊
Oh, a princess, huh?
莉亚公主吗[星球大战中人物]
Leia?
是塞尔达公主[任天堂游戏中人物]
Zelda.
我就知道你会扮成塞尔达公主
I knew you were gonna be zelda.
那你为什么要说莉亚公主
Well, then why'd you say Leia?
这样才能让你分心
Because it distracted you.
有用吧
Didn't it?
最难的部分完成
Hard part's over.
该死
Agh, damn it!
该死的手推车
Stupid cart.
看上去很严重
That looks serious.
我得去一趟医疗室 - 好的
I'm gonna go to medical. - Right.
这里是服务器室
Server room.
我是艾丽克丝 贝克在你那儿吗
Yes, this is Alex. Is Baker there?
我有事要问他
I've got a question.
他刚刚离开
You just missed him.
他去医疗室了
He's headed to medical.
他不小心割伤了自己
Accidentally cut himself.
贝克来过这儿吗
Did Baker come by here?
我什么都看不到
I don't see anything.
二楼左翼有动静
Movement, second left.
我现在没有射击角度
Now I can't get a clear shot.
我们得到里面去 与他们近距离对抗
We're gonna have to go inside, up close and personal.
桑娅的芯片关闭前 我们不能冒险突入
We can't risk breach until Sonya's chip is deactivated.
伯克霍夫 她怎么样
Birkhoff, how is she?
进度47% 还在进行中
47% and climbing.
你总表现得像个新手一样
You always did like the recruits, didn't you?
你的朋友马塞尔联♥系♥上了阿里
Your friend Marcel contacted Ari.
他愿意会面 但你必须在场
He's willing to meet, but only if you're there.
在哪里 - 塞尔维亚
Where? - Serbia.
我安排了一架私人飞机在机场等你
I've got a netjet waiting for you at the local airport.
我讨厌塞尔维亚
I hate Serbia.
但至少我在飞机上能做点事情
But at least I'll get some work done on the plane.
迷路了
Lost?
我被割伤了
Cut myself.
正要去医疗室
Going to medical.
差了12层楼呢亲
You're about 12 floors off.
阿曼达抓住了你什么把柄
What does Amanda have on you?
她抓住我什么了
What does she have?
我的忠诚 她永远拥有我的衷心
She has my loyalty. She's always had it.
你才是叛徒 叛徒就要死
You're the traitor here, and traitors die.
出什么事了 - 不知道
What's happening? - I don't know.
外面到底怎么了
What the hell's going on out there?
服务器室里的贝克
It was Baker in the server room
是内奸
with the candlestick.
真是贝克吗 他还挺有才的
Baker, really? Dude had skills.
我从来都不喜欢他
I never liked him.
他是个讨厌鬼
Guy was a douche bag.
你应该联络尼基 告诉她好消息
You should call Nikki, tell her the good news.
摆脱阿曼达控制了吗
Is it green for Amanda?
进度72%
We're at 72%.
内奸已经被清除 但芯片还在运行吗
So the mole is down, but the chip is active?
没错 - 进度多少了
Correct. - where are we at?
72%
72%.
还有多少时间 艾丽克丝
Minutes, Alex.
尼基塔
Nikita.
小伯 还要多少分钟
B, how many minutes?
五 六分钟吧
Eh, five, six?
五到六分钟
Five or six.
是五分钟 还是六分钟
Is it five, or is it six?
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表