剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
尼基塔 快走
Oh,Nikita,just go.
不 油箱就要爆♥炸♥了
No! The tank's gonna blow!
我知道 我要你活着 快走吧 求你了
I know. I want you to live. Just go. Please.
我不走
I'm not going.
我爱你 该死的 快走
I love you! Damn it,just go!
我也爱你
I love you,too.
搜索"海德克"
海德格查的怎么样了
Where are we on Heidegger?
是海德克
Heidecker.
伯克霍夫 求你告诉我
Birkhoff,where are we on our best chance
迈克尔的手有多大可能复原
at fixing Michael's hand,please?
你以为我在这里干什么
What do you think I've been doing here?
我又在查看海德格
I've been going back over all
为"组织"提供的所有东西
the stuff Heidecker gave division.
夺命芯片 聚合物面具 药物
Kill chips,polymer masks,pharmaceuticals,
任何与间谍有关的东西
anything spy-fi.
有发现吗
And you found something?
没有
No.
但我记起了一件事
I remembered something.
海德克以前会来做跟进访问
Heidecker used to come in for follow-up visits.
他过来和医生们交流
He'd stop by,talk to the doctors,
收集他们记录的临床数据
pick up any clinical data they recorded.
这些人利用"组织"做进一步实体试验
These guys used division for advanced field testing.
珀西视我们为棋子
To Percy,we were pawns.
而海德克视我们为小白鼠
To Heidecker,we were lab rats.
所以我开始思考
And that made me wonder.
海德克现在的小白鼠是谁
Who are Heidecker's lab rats now?
见见科斯塔·波齐莱
Meet Kosta Beciraj.
他是科索沃的副总理
Deputy prime minister of Kosovo
也是海德克最新的实验对象之一
and one of Heidecker's newest test subjects.
表面上 科斯塔和其他政♥治♥家一样
On the surface,Kosta looks like any other politician,
但是深入发掘
but scratch the surface
就会发现一个复杂的犯罪轴心
and there's a chewy criminal center.
犯罪集团 毒品交易
Ties to organized crime,drug trade,
贩卖♥♥人口 无恶不作
human trafficking,you name it.
为什么这样的人会同意当别人的小白鼠
Why would a guy like this agree to be somebody's lab rat?
一年前 科斯塔秘密被送往医院
About a year ago,Kosta was secretly rushed to the hospital
做急诊手术
for emergency surgery.
官方说法是
The official story is,
他被宠物老虎咬成轻伤
he was receiving treatment for minor injuries
所以被送去医院接受治疗
after being attacked by his pet tiger.
他是007电影里的反派吗
Who is this guy,a Bond villain?
别激动 还有哦
Keep your shirt on,double oh hottie.
他让人杀了老虎
He had the tiger put down,
闭不出门
walled himself up inside his house.
他不想任何人知道真♥相♥
He didn't want anyone to know the truth.
其实并不是老虎
It wasn't a tiger.
而是中情局的人想杀他
The CIA tried to kill him.
他们失败了 但...
Now,they failed,but--
他失去了一条腿
He lost his leg.
经胫骨截肢
Transtibial amputation.
看看这个
Now,check this out.
这些照片是几周前拍的
These were taken just a few weeks ago.
怎么回事
What the hell?
他和魔鬼做了交易
Deal with the devil.
海德克
Heidecker.
科技间谍
Spyfi.
我们怎么抓住他
How do we get him?
我做了调查
Did some digging.
海德克大约一个月来一次科索沃
Heidecker's been visiting Kosovo about once a month.
他的第一站是科斯塔家
His first stop is Kosta's house.
我猜是给以假乱真的腿
My guess would be some kind of maintenance
做点维护
on the wonder leg.
没准还糟蹋几个黄花大闺女
That,and maybe the sacrifice of a virgin or two.
他待三天
He stays for three days
然后飞回不明之地
and then flies back out for parts unknown.
你知道他下次是什么时候来吗
Do we know when his next trip is?
他每个月一号♥过去
He flies in every month on the first.
就是今天
That's today.
我只有两天时间过去
I have two days to get there,
抓住海德克 然后带他回来吗
grab Heidecker,and bring him back?
你说"抓住"他是什么意思
What do you mean,"Grab" Him?
和我平常的意思一样
Same thing I usually mean.
"跟我来 我不会伤害你
"Come with me. I'm not gonna hurt you.
我们得走了"
We gotta go."
我把他带回来
So,I get him back here,
他告诉我们怎么给迈克尔装上新手
and he shows us how to give Michael a new hand.
你觉得瑞安会同意吗
You think Ryan's gonna okay that?
这不是"组织"行动 而是私事
This is not a division op. It's personal.
天知地知 你知我知
The only people who need to know are you,me,and...
还有迈克尔知道
Michael.
我得告诉他
I gotta tell him.
尼基塔
Nikita.
你和总统的会议如何
Hey,how'd your meeting with the President go?
我们安然地站在这儿 说明挺顺利的
We're still standing here,so I think it went fine.
又回到我和迈克尔刚在讨论的事
Which brings me to what Michael and I were discussing.
鉴于我在华盛顿时 他运筹帷幄
Given how well he ran ops while I was in D.C.,
我邀请他接下这份工作
I've asked him to assume that role permanently.
就跟珀西掌权时
Yeah,it's like the job I used to have
我的任务一样
when Percy was running the place.
只不过瑞安保证不会杀我
Only Ryan promised that he won't try and kill me,
还是有些区别
so that's a little different.
虽然提拔了你
Well,it's the least I could do
但是没加薪水 这样聊表心意吧
since the promotion doesn't come with a raise,huh?
没错
Right.
真是太好了 恭喜
That's great news. Congratulations.
谢谢
Thanks.
我得先过去了
I should probably get down there.
你是来找我还是瑞安的
Uh,did you need me or Ryan?
瑞安
Uh,Ryan.
好的
Okay.
他看上去好多了
He seems better.
你怎么样
How are you doing?
我还在调整
I'm still adjusting.
可能没他调整得那么快
Although not as fast as he is,I guess.
我知道这对你来说很困难
Look,I know this can't be easy on you.
我希望我能帮上忙
I wish there was something I could do to help.
事实上 我可能需要休息几天
Actually,I could use some time off.
我们需要确认那条腿是真的
We need to confirm that that leg is real.
这个仪器能检测出来 是吗
This'll do it,right?
让我们确认一下吧
Let's make sure.
看来你有些脑损伤
Why don't I use it to examine your head since you seem
可以试试用它检测一下你的脑子
to be suffering from some sort of brain damage?
我以前也单独行动过的 呆子
I've been on solo missions before,nerd.
你就不能找艾丽克斯 欧文
Can't you call Alex or Owen
或其他什么人给你支援
or someone? Just have some backup?
不行 欧文的肋骨还没有恢复好
No,Owen is still recovering from his broken ribs,
艾丽克斯和肖恩出城去了
and Alex has gone out of town with Sean,
去见家人之类的事情吧
some sort of meet-the-family thing.
我不能把她叫回来
I can't pull her away from that.
那迈克尔呢
What about Mikey?
你本来要去告诉他的 发生什么了
You were gonna tell him. What happened?
他升职了
He got a promotion.
他已经好多了
He's doing better.
他在自我调整
He--he's adjusting.
他早上甚至开了个玩笑
He even made a joke this morning.
好笑吗
Was it funny?
这些听上去都是好消息
Look,that all sounds like good news.
的确 他在重塑他的生活
It is. He's rebuilding his life.
所以如果我去告诉他 可以接上新的手
So,if I go in there and tell him about this new hand
但一切却落空了呢
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表