剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
转账汇款成功
这一次
我要带她们脱离苦海
影网核心功能已关闭
防火墙开启
为什么让我活下来
启动超驰控制
到达顶层
目的地 自动控制室
目的地 自动控制室
到达顶层
你以为你们可以放走所有人
You think you can just break everyone out of here
然后离开吗
and run for it?
所有人 - 进去
All of you? - Get in.
听着 不论现在上面是发生了什么事
Look, whatever you think is going on up there,
我敢打赌是阿曼达在幕后操纵
I am willing to bet Amanda is behind it.
她抓住了尼基塔…
She's got Nikita...
阿曼达与此无关
Amanda's nowhere near this.
是艾丽克丝发起的 我们来完成
Alex started this, and we're gonna finish it.
艾丽克丝
Alex?
这是你今后的新身份
Your new identity for the rest of your life.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是你们的账户
This is your numbered account
和差遣费
and your severance share.
大功告成
Ho, ho, ho. Merry Christmas.
分发完毕后
Once everyone gets their cut,
我们就解除警戒 打开大门
we will release the lockdown, throw open the doors,
然后跟这个地方说拜拜
and kiss this place good-bye...
永远拜拜
for good.
你得做点什么
You gotta do something.
你得从瑞秋那夺回控制权
You need to retake control from Rachel,
让他们听你的
make the rest of them listen.
听我什么
Listen to what?
真♥相♥
The truth.
在没有总统授权的情况下
The government's never gonna let
政♥府♥绝对不会同意让300名罪犯
300 former convicts turned assassins
训练出来的杀手就这么消失
just disappear without the President's approval.
如果你重新掌权
Now look, if you take charge,
我们可以放出迈克尔 恢复秩序
we can free Michael and restore order.
但是你必须让他们不再听瑞秋的命令
But you need to make them stop following Rachel.
我以为你跟我们是一伙的
I thought you were on board with this.
不 我这么做
No, that was just so the angry villagers
是为了不引火上身
wouldn't tear me to pieces.
艾利克斯 如果逃走
Alex, if we run,
我们的余生都会在被追捕中度过
we will be hunted for the rest of our lives.
这些人最后得到的不是自♥由♥
These people are not gonna end up free.
而是难逃一死
They're gonna end up dead.
不 这次不会了
No. Not this time.
我绝不让这种事再次发生
I will not let that happen again.
"再次" 什么意思
Again? What do you mean "Again"?
艾丽克丝
Alex?
我们必须关闭跟踪器
We have to shut down the trackers.
这样他们就找不到我们了
That way, they'll never find us.
看看我们抓的那些探员
Tell that to the rogue agents we've already caught.
他们切断了跟踪器 可我们还是找到他们了
They cut out their trackers, and we still found them.
或许你是对的
You may be right.
我知道
I know I am.
瑞秋 我得跟你谈谈
Rachel, I need to talk to you.
现在不行 - 就是现在
Not now. - Yes now.
如果我们想活过今天
If there is any hope of us surviving past today,
就得关闭影网
we have to disable shadownet.
什么
Say what?
它太强大了
It's too powerful.
它能进入
It has backdoor access
世界各地各大执法网络
to almost every major law enforcement grid in the world.
它能接入世界上所有的监控摄像头
It can access security cams around the world.
如果留在"组织" 有人就能用它找到我们
If we leave it in division, someone can use it to find us.
你是唯一可以关闭影网的人
And you're the only one who can shut it down.
把伯克霍夫押到服务器室
Escort Birkhoff to the server room
关闭影网
and get it done.
走吧
Let's go.
好 我走 我走
Okay, all right. All right.
桑娅继续完成转账汇款
Sonya will continue the account transfers.
艾丽克丝 你在搞什么
Alex, what the hell?
对不起 肖恩 我不能让你阻止我们
I'm sorry, Sean, but I can't let you stop us.
不 住手
No! Stop!
他不跟我们一伙
Look, just because he's not on board
不代表他有威胁
doesn't mean he's a threat.
他只是另有想法
He's just having second thoughts.
我们无法回头了 你也这么说过
There is no going back. You said so yourself.
那不代表我们需要自相残杀
That doesn't mean we have to turn on each other.
不必兵戎相见
Nobody needs to get hurt.
把他抓起来
Take him to holding.
我们会成功的 相信我
Hey, this will all work out, trust me.
我相信过你
I did.
目的是利用艾丽克丝获救后的愧疚
The objective was to use Alex's survivor's guilt.
这就是为什么她如此想保证
That's why she's so obsessed with making sure
"组织"的每个人都能活着出去
everyone in division gets out of there alive,
即使他们在此过程中都死了
even if they end up killing themselves in the process.
"组织"最终会自我毁灭的
That place is going to tear itself apart.
别做梦了 - 不会啊
Don't bet on it. - I wouldn't.
如果不是瑞安还在昏迷 迈克尔被关押
If not for Ryan in a coma and Michael locked in a cell.
如果你在那里 我还真不会这么指望
I wouldn't bet on it if you were there.
但是你在这里
But you're here.
如果你还这样喋喋不休 阿曼达
Oh, if you're gonna keep talking, Amanda,
就给我个痛快吧
just kill me now.
现在还不行
Not yet.
或是永远不行
Or ever.
你不会杀我 你不想杀我
You can't kill me. You don't want to.
你曾有过很多次机会杀我
You've had so many chances.
你也一样 你也下不了手
As have you, and you couldn't pull the trigger.
我不想杀人 我根本不想
I didn't want to kill anyone. I never did.
就是这点 你永远不明白
That's what you didn't understand.
总是这么自傲
Always so superior.
该给你上最后一堂课了
Time for your final lesson.
影网♥关♥闭了 鸟儿可以自♥由♥飞翔了
Shadownet's down. Little birds can fly free.
真想说你们算哪门子的鸟儿
If you ask me, you're all a bunch of honey badgers.
影网真的失效了吗
It's really gone?
它永远不会失效
Oh, it's never gonna be gone.
影网不在这里
Shadownet not here.
影网在这里
Shadownet here.
还有这里
And here.
对
That's true.
只要你活着
As long as you're around,
"组织"总能找到我们
division will always be able to track us.
你杀过人吗 克里斯
You ever kill anyone, Chris?
没有
No.
但是杀个人能有多难
But how hard can it be?
比你想象的要难
It's harder than you think.
相信我
Believe me.
好了 宝贝们
All right, kiddies.
狂欢结束了
Christmas is over.
礼物赠送到此为止
Santa's done giving presents.
这里还是封锁状态 我出不去
The place is on lockdown, and I can't get out.
你想让我怎么做
And what do you propose I do about it?
派点雇佣兵什么的
Send goons or mercs or whatever.
让他们攻击外♥围♥
Have 'em attack the outer perimeter
转移他们的注意力
and create a diversion.
然后我才能像遵照你的指示
That way, I can get out of here
带着黑盒逃出去
with the Black Box you told me to get.
你的计划很糙啊
Your plan's a bit crude.
你有更好的方法吗
You got a better idea?
那里的电梯有一个紧急手控装置
The elevators have an emergency override.
可以从服务器机房♥启动
They can be triggered from the server room.
去启动它
Go trigger it.
就这样 - 就这样
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表