剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
You're not listening to me! I did this for you.
我做这一切
I did all of this...
所有事 都是为了你
everything, for you!
考虑到各方面情况 迈克尔看起来不错
Michael looks good... considering.
他在慢慢康复
He's getting better.
尼基塔呢 她怎么样
And Nikita? How's she?
还行
Okay.
这事对她来说不容易
It's been rough on her.
看到自己关心的人受伤是不好过
Well, it's hard to watch someone you care about get hurt.
确实
Yeah, it is.
好在她能够坚强面对
Good thing she's tough enough to handle it.
要是某些人就会当缩头乌龟
Some people would have just bailed.
你是那样看我的吗
Is that what you think I did?
我觉得你下了最后通牒 但自己却做了逃兵
I think you made an ultimatum, and then headed for the hills.
最后通牒
An ultimatum.
你就是这么认为的
That's what you got out of that?
大多数人会 - 大多数人会什么
Most people would have... - Most people would have what?
事情闹大了就抛弃朋友跑了
Left their friends when it got too tough?
我没抛弃任何人
I didn't leave anyone behind.
只有这样才能让你明白
It was the only way to get you to understand.
我考虑的是你 是你的安全
I was thinking of you, of your safety.
但你弃战而逃 - 你没听进我说的话
By running away from the fight? - You're not hearing me.
我这辈子从没弃战而逃
I've never run from a fight in my life.
直到你离开"组织"
Until you left division.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
我得去拿些东西
I just need to collect a few things.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
我能去买♥♥罐汽水吗
Can I get a pop?
别走出我的视线
Just stay where I can see you.
我来看看
Hello, hello.
小迈
Yo, Mikey!
失踪妹子在宾州西部的储物仓库
Our missing chica's ATM card was just used at a...
用了她的银行卡
storage facility in Western Pennsylvania.
能连上摄像头吗
Can you get me eyes?
监控摄像头连上了
Security cam's online.
他走了
He's taking off.
要离开那地方只有一条路
There's only one road away from that facility.
能有一长段没有岔路
No way on or off it for a while.
要是等他开到高速公路
If he makes it to the highway,
在车流里肯定就找不到了
though, we could lose him in all the traffic.
来得及派人过去截下他吗
Can we send a team out there, cut him off?
以他现在的车速 二十分钟后能上高速
At the rate he's going, he'll make the highway in 20 minutes.
我们的人最快也要半小时才能到
Fastest we could get a team out there is 1/2 hour, minimum.
尼基塔 我们找到雷了
Nikita, we found Ray.
他在布鲁克维尔附近高速公路的支线道上
He's on an access road near Brookville.
再过二十分钟 他就会消失在州际公路上
Only in 20 minutes, we'll lose him on the interstate.
来不及再派人过去了
We can't scramble another team in time.
你和欧文是离那里最近的
You and Owen are the closest to the scene.
我们也来不及
We'll never get there.
你要告诉警方吗
You're gonna clue in the cops?
尼基塔 你不能让他们找到雷
Nikita, you can't let them get to Ray.
抓不到人是一回事
It's one thing if we scrub records.
让一个死人又活生生
It's another if a dead inmate is sitting
坐在当局面前是另一回事
in front of the authorities in the flesh.
我知道 但只有州警♥察♥有资源
Yeah, I know, but the state troopers are the only ones
及时封闭那条路
with the resources to close that road in time.
我们需要他们
We need them.
副队长
Lieutenant.
我们需要你们设置路障
We need you to set up a roadblock.
你们能用直升机的 对吧
You have access to a chopper, right?
我们在这条路两头都设了路障
We set up roadblocks at both ends of the road,
但他压根没开到那里
but he never reached them.
于是我们缩小范围 找到了他的车
So we closed in and found his car here.
有其他车通过路障吗 - 没有
Any other vehicles go through? - No.
有人靠近过这车吗
Anyone approach it?
都按照吩咐等你们来
They've been told to wait for you.
等我们示意再过来
Wait here until we signal you.
我们抓到雷以后 不能让人看到他
Once we get Ray, we've gotta keep him out of sight.
他们去哪儿了
Where are they?
他会不会原路走回去了
Could he have doubled back on foot?
不可能 那样的话州警♥察♥会看到
No, the troopers would have seen them.
找到车了 没看到雷
We got a car, no Ray.
再说一遍雷的训练是什么来着
What's Ray's training in again?
野外求生
Survival expert.
珀西将他用于环境恶劣的任务
Percy used him for missions in hostile environments.
沙漠 丛林 - 森林
Deserts, jungles, - Forests?
尼基塔 雷走那条路不是为了去另一个地方
Nikita, Ray was not on that road to get to another destination.
那条路就是他的目的地
That road was his destination.
这里 为什么
Here? Why?
因为 他在树林里
Because... he's in the woods.
阿列格尼国家森林 五十万英亩
Allegheny National Forest. 1/2 million acres,
横跨两个州
spread out across two states.
警方明早就开始搜山
Police begin a search in the morning.
你怎么不问问他们能否找到我二年级
Yeah, why don't you ask them if they can also find
弄丢的那个赏金猎人模型
the Boba Fett figure I lost in second grade.
两者找到的机会
They got about as much chance of...
差不多
finding that.
浓密的树冠意味着卫星图像没用
The tree canopy makes satellite imaging useless.
那热能图呢
What about thermal?
当然 你想看看树林里每头熊的话
Sure, if you want to check out every bear in the woods.
这是雷的主场
This is Ray's home turf.
他可以一直生活在树林里
He can survive there indefinitely,
所以他才会囤那么多补给用品
which is why he was stocking up on supplies.
其实欧文大战狗熊会很精彩吧
Actually, Owen versus bear would be pretty sweet.
我们有一个线索
We do have one lead.
伯克霍夫分♥析♥了凯特手♥机♥的
Birkhoff recently analyzed the phone calls
电♥话♥信♥号♥♥来源
made from Kate's phone.
有部分信♥号♥♥来源于该区域附近的一个信♥号♥♥塔
A few of them pinged off a cell tower near the area.
正好有部分森林面♥积♥
The tower's coverage radius
在这座塔的信♥号♥♥覆盖半径内
intersects part of the forest.
搜索范围缩小了
That narrows our search area.
这样我们就比警方快了一步
Which gives us the jump on the police.
你们俩打头阵
You two are the lead team.
A小队在后方支援
Alpha two runs support,
首要任务依旧不变
but the priority remains the same:
一定要比警方更早抓到雷
get Ray, and get him first.
你对德克太强硬了
You came on too strong with Decker.
尼基塔都把他引上钩了
Nikita had him hooked.
你差点把事情搞砸
You almost lost him.
但任务还是顺利完成了
But we didn't.
你不能只关注眼前
It's not always about the immediate.
当你用假身份时
When you work a cover,
一定要做好善后工作
it's about leaving no questions behind.
还有别的指示吗 - 有
Anything else? - Yeah.
注意你的措辞
Your diction could use work.
迈克尔
Michael...
我父亲训练过我林地求生的技能
My father trained me in forest survival.
我可以带领支援小队 负责导航
I could lead the support team, help navigate.
你还是坐冷板凳 - 我戒得差不多了
You're still benched. - I am on track with my rehab,
我可以帮上你们的忙
And I know you could use the help.
任务都分配完了
It's already covered.
地图上有什么信息吗
Did you get anything from the maps?
他接受过SERE训练
The guy's got sere training, right?
他一定会挑地势较高的区域
So he's gonna want an area with clear sightlines,
方便观察周围情况
Probably on higher ground.
为了长久考虑
If he's thinking long-term,
一定要接近淡水水源
He'll need access to fresh water.
好的 第二小分队准备出动
Okay. Team two is gearing up.
日出就出发
We leave at first light.
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
我要冲锋陷阵了 坐着看好戏吧
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表