剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
Is that it, Michael?
暗号♥是什么
What was the code word? Um...
塞拉利昂[非洲国家名]
Sierra Leone?
我扮过太多的好警♥察♥和坏警♥察♥ 孩子
I've done too many versions of good cop/bad cop, children.
你怎么知道我是哪一个
How do you know which one I am?
什么时候结婚 迈克尔
When's the wedding, Michael?
你有定好日期吗
Have you even set a date?
如果你们有一个看重这段感情的话
If your relationship meant anything to either of you,
你就不会在这里
you wouldn't be here.
总部 我们在现场
Ops, we're on scene.
其它三个分队已经部署就位
The other three teams are in their sectors.
向东朝着蒂沃利法♥院♥行进
Head east, towards Tivoli Court.
假设他们他们会像往常一样
Assuming they're gonna try to make a quick escape
迅速撤离现场
like they have in the past,
这条街道是通向州际公路最佳出口
that street has the best egress towards the interstate.
收到 我们正在行动
Copy that. We're on the move.
尼基塔先行动 然后是你
First Nikita, now you.
那是什么
what's that?
我车上载着牛仔女孩
I ride off with the cowgirl,
然而她的男朋友在农场留守
while the boyfriend stays back at the ranch.
欧文·艾略特 头衔是电灯泡
Owen Elliot. Designation: third wheel.
是啊
Right.
顺便谢谢你
Thanks, by the way.
在电梯里说的那一席话
What you said back at the elevators.
艾米莉过去一直说那些话
Emily used to say stuff like that all the time,
说我能改变
that I could change.
这就是我为什么纹了蝴蝶图案
That's why I got my... my butterfly.
她说这是证明 - 人们可以改过自新
She said it was proof that. - People can have a second life.
是的
Yeah.
我过去认识的一个人也一直说同样的话
Someone I knew used to say the same thing all the time.
这就是你纹身的原因吗
Is that why you got your ink?
她是一个在
She was a girl in the pla...
在妓院的女孩
in the brothel.
那是我初到美国的安身之处
That's where they put me when I first came here.
我们住在同一间屋子
We shared a room.
她说她有时晚上梦见
She said she would dream some nights about escaping
爬上屋顶
by climbing to the roof
用蝴蝶的翅膀飞离逃亡
and flying away on butterfly wings.
有天晚上她药嗑多了
One night she got high.
她爬了上去
She made it up there...
爬到屋顶 然后…
to the roof, and...
她决定去试着飞翔
She decided to try and fly.
她就像在电梯里的那些人
You know, she's just like those people in the elevator.
是无辜的
Innocent.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
全体注意
Guys, listen up.
我在当地手♥机♥网络上发现了
I think I just caught a whiff of our encryption
我们的加密技术
on the local cell network.
你们应该马上靠近它
You should be right on top of it.
指挥中心 我们有所发现
Ops... we may have something.
我要下车 你继续开
I'm gonna get out. Keep driving past.
目标出现
The target is in sight.
他们在哪 - 他们进去了
Where are they? - They are inside.
我马上行动
I go now.
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
出事了
Something's wrong.
他在哪
Where is he?
给你下达命令的人在哪
Where's the man who gives you orders?
给你下达命令的人在哪
Where's the man who gives the orders?
如果我们不能瓦解他 袭击会接踵而至
The attacks will keep coming if we don't break him.
欧文是对的 那样他现在就崩溃了
Owen was right. He should have broken by now.
也许他比我们想的要更贪婪
Maybe he's greedier than we thought.
他吃不消酷刑折磨
He's not gonna take this much abuse.
不行 不管他以为
No way. Doesn't matter how much money
他会得到多少钱
he thinks he's gonna make.
他为何坚持不肯妥协
What is he holding out for?
你为什么坚持不肯妥协
What would you hold out for?
因为你 - 别开玩笑
You. - Seriously.
我是认真的
I am serious.
不肯妥协的唯一原因是为你爱的人
The only reason to hold out is for someone you love.
不得不说他爱阿曼达是暂时的
Yeah, but to say he loved Amanda is a stretch,
她还抛弃了他 所以他到底是为了- -
and she left him anyway. So who does he have that...
什么
What?
是为了斯蒂芬 钱是给他的
It's for Stefan. That's who the money's for.
你为儿子坚持而不妥协
You're holding out for your son.
我想给儿子一种生活
I'm trying to give my son a life.
真实的生活 远离这一切
A real life, away from all this.
五千万 真的是一张金奖券
50 million. That's quite a golden ticket.
这笔钱是信托
The money is for a trust.
是给他的守护者
And for his caretaker,
一个精英特工
an elite operative
会保护他不受你们这类人的伤害
who will protect him from the likes of you.
或者阿曼达 - 你应该告诉我们
Or Amanda. - you should have told us.
我们会保护他
We would have protected him.
为何告诉你 这样你就能用他对付我
Why, so you could use him against me?
或者把我们当筹码追捕阿曼达
Or use us both as a lure to catch Amanda?
我不会那么做
I wouldn't have done that.
你是我不共戴天的仇人 尼基塔
You're my sworn enemy, Nikita.
原谅我没有相信你
Forgive me if I didn't give you the benefit of the doubt.
是的 所以你反而用
Right, so instead you traded in
用无辜的生命做交易 就像你儿子
on innocent lives, like your son's...
他并不想要这一切
He didn't ask for any of this!
他无法选择自己的出生
He certainly didn't choose his birthright.
你就没打算活着离开 是不是
You didn't have a plan to get out of here, did you?
你知道我把在生活在这小牢笼里的未来叫什么
You ask me what I call my future existence in a 7x12-foot box.
我把它叫做命运
I call it my fate.
而且我能安然接受
And I accept it.
好吧 那就接受这个
All right. Then accept this.
我们如今失去了政♥府♥的资金支持
We are not funded by the government anymore.
我没有那么多钱
I don't have that kind of money.
如果你的守护者没有拿到酬金
and if your caretaker is not paid,
你儿子和阿曼达的报复计划之间
the only thing standing between your son
唯一的障碍就是我
and Amanda's retribution is me.
那个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的名字是
The terrorist's name
萨林姆·纳萨尔
is Saalim Nassar.
一个在也门出生的美国公民
A Yemeni-born American citizen.
他拜访自己的祖国时
He was visiting his home country
在一次美国人的袭击中
when a stray bullet from an American raid
一颗流弹射杀了他唯一的女儿
struck and killed his only daughter.
我不知道他的下落
I don't have his location,
但我有他的私人电♥话♥号♥码
but I have his personal phone number.
"组织"应该能够追踪它
Division should be able to trace it.
你说过他们不会发现我们
You said they wouldn't find us,
我还在电♥话♥里听见我的一个手下被杀了
and I hear one of my people killed on the line!
出事了 - 你也听见了
Something's happened. - You heard them.
他们会去哪里
Who could they have been?
你的一个手下出了差错
One of your people made a mistake.
我们没有出任何岔子
We didn't do anything different!
是你的错 - 设备都没有问题
This is your fault. - The equipment is sound.
一定是有人在暗中协助他们
Then someone's helping them!
我的人不可能是内鬼
It can't be on my side.
我直到最后关头才锁定目标
I don't pick the target until the last minute.
一定是你手下的人与他们暗中勾结
Someone on your side is helping them.
被我说中了吧
Am I wrong?
萨林姆 这里不分你我
Saalim, there are no sides here.
我的事就是你的事
My cause is your cause,
全世界都深知血色抵抗军的厉害
and the world knows exactly who the crimson resistance is.
人不够
It's not enough.
至少要有三个人
There needs to be at least three.
没错
You're right.
我们提前开始直播 然后开始下一次袭击
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表