剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
特勤局通信系统
午餐时晕倒 确认死亡
丹佛斯司令公♥寓♥ 下午15:15
巴尔的摩 马里兰
艾丽克丝001 特权命令确认
安全协议无效
《尼基塔》前情提要
Previously on Nikita...
叛变
A mutiny.
我就担心像这样的事情会发生
I was afraid something like this would happen
当你告诉所有人丹佛斯的事情时
when you told everybody about Danforth.
是我的错吗
I did this?
艾丽克丝 你跟三百个训练有素的杀手
Alex, you told 300 trained killers
说政♥府♥随时会向他们开枪
the government has a gun to their head.
不是所有人都会留下来观望下一步
Not all of them want to stick around to see what happens next.
瑞秋 我们需要保持低调
Rachel, we need to lay low.
"组织"永远不可能关闭
Division will never get shut down.
我们最终能达到目标的 克里斯
We are going to get there, Chris.
我们都能获得自♥由♥
We are going to be free.
瑞秋说她是带头的 但其实不是
Rachel says that she's the leader, but that isn't true.
如果"组织"继续存在 更多人会死
If Division is left standing, more people are going to die.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
计划还可以继续 - 怎么继续
The plan will still work. - How?
你要代我受过
You're going to have to take the fall.
让大家以为你夺了我的枪
Make it look like you took my gun.
艾丽克丝
Alex.
我不该离开的
I should have been here.
看看他
Look at him.
你说你试图帮助这里的人
You say you're trying to help the people in here?
瑞安一直在努力做这件事
That's all Ryan was ever trying to do...
帮助你们 让你们重获新生
Help you, get you guys a new life.
看着他
Look at him!
瑞秋 我知道你害怕
Rachel, I know you're scared,
但这不是以前的"组织"了
but this isn't the old Division.
好好合作 你还有一条出路
Cooperate, and there's still a way out for you.
告诉我们你的同谋是谁
Tell us who you're working with.
我们知道你企图引爆追踪系统
We know you had help trying to blow the tracker array,
而且有人试图在审讯时救你出去
and someone tried to get you out of interrogation.
你向瑞安开枪
When you shot Ryan.
在有人受伤之前 供出你的同谋
So give us a name before anyone else gets hurt.
你们抓到我了 都结束了
You got me. It's over.
这事离结束还早
Oh, this is nowhere near over.
她不肯招供
She won't break.
也许这时尼基塔应该来点硬的
Well, maybe it's time Nikita used some enhanced measures.
她对阿里就这样
She did with Ari.
阿里是敌人 瑞秋是我们中的一员
Ari was an enemy. Rachel's one of us.
已经不是了
Not anymore.
瑞秋只是冰山一角
Rachel's just the tip of the iceberg.
她在这里的唯一原因
The only reason that she is in here
是因为很多人和她的想法一样
is because a lot of other people feel the same way that she does.
即使我们抓到她的同谋
Even if we hunt her friends down,
那也解决不了问题
it will not solve the problem.
这么说你赞成她的做法
So you're saying you agree with her?
我是说我理解她
I'm saying I understand her.
这是指挥中心
This is Ops.
出现紧急情况 我想让你们看见
We're getting some flash traffic that I think you need to see.
是丹佛斯
It's Danforth.
他死了
He's dead.
如果您刚开始收看 这是一条突发新闻
If you're just joining us, this is a breaking story.
埃文·丹佛斯司令
Commander Evan Danforth,
总统的特别顾问已经死亡
special advisor to the President, has died.
他在今天早时在乔治敦餐厅晕倒
He collapsed earlier today at a Georgetown Restaurant.
初步报告显示是脑动脉瘤破裂
Preliminary reports indicate a ruptured brain aneurysm.
脑动脉瘤吗
Brain aneurysm?
难以诊断 容易伪装
It's hard to diagnose. It's easy to fake.
完全是"组织"的惯用手法
Right out of the Division playbook,
这意味着 - 阿曼达
which means... - Amanda.
阿曼达吗 她为什么要杀丹佛斯
Amanda? Why would she kill Danforth?
因为他在保护我们免遭总统毒手
Because he was shielding us from the President.
只在你勒索他之后
Only after you blackmailed him.
尼基塔手握着我们唯一的王牌
Nikita played the only card we had.
重点是阿曼达发现了这一点
The point is is Amanda found out about this.
她明白 杀了丹佛斯
She knows, by killing Danforth,
就会把矛头指向"组织"
it would turn the heat up on Division.
欧文来电 他一直在监视丹佛斯
Owen called it in. He's been surveilling Danforth.
欧文 你在哪
Owen, where are you?
我在事发现场
I'm on site.
他们正在搬运尸体
They're taking the body out right now.
你有注意到可疑之处吗
Did you see anything out of the ordinary?
没有
No.
他每天都在同一地点吃午饭
He was at the same place he had lunch at every day.
同一张桌子 同一时间 分秒不差
Same table, same time. Just like clockwork.
她知道他的出行安排 这很简单
Once she knew his routine, it was easy.
阿曼达看到了规律 她找到弱点下手
Amanda saw the pattern, and she exploited a weakness.
我们的监视有失误
We dropped the ball on surveillance.
监视
Surveillance.
艾丽克丝和我潜入丹佛斯的家里
When Alex and I broke into Danforth's house,
我们留下了一些监控设备
we left some surveillance equipment there...
电♥话♥窃听器 击键记录器
phone taps, keystroke loggers.
联邦调查局的人会排查 他们会发现的
The feds do a sweep, they're going to find it.
但他们不会追查到"组织"
Yeah, but they won't be able to trace that back to Division.
如果总统知道
If the President learns there's
在丹佛斯的家里有无法识别的科技
unidentified tech in Danforth's place,
她会知道我们是幕后主使
she'll know that we're behind it.
她会以为我们监视他 然后杀了他
She'll think we watched him, then killed him.
欧文 我需要你去丹佛斯家里
Owen, I need you to get to Danforth's place
清理现场
and clean the scene.
你要简单了事还是彻底清理
You want the quick version, or the full works?
彻底清理 但也要快点
The full works, but also quick.
明白
Copy that.
总统会和瑞安交谈此事
The President's going to want to talk to Ryan about this.
她打来电♥话♥要怎么做
What are we supposed to do when she calls?
说瑞安嗓子哑了 还是他在休长假呢
Say Ryan lost his voice? He's on extended vacation?
不 我们告诉她真♥相♥
No. We tell her the truth.
我们告诉她瑞安出了意外
We tell her that Ryan's been in an accident
但是预计他会完全痊愈
but that he's expected to make a full recovery.
在这以前
Until then...
你来负责
You're in charge.
她以前把"组织"托付给一个海军管理
She trusted a Navy man to manage Division before.
她现在也可以这么做
She can do it again.
你以为这足以
You think that'll be enough
不让她下令海豹突击队歼灭我们吗
to keep her finger off the SEAL trigger?
指挥中心 出事了
Ops, we have a problem.
欧文 欧文
Owen? Owen?
没有回应
No response.
我得去那里 - 带一队人去
I'm going out there. - Take a team.
别担心 只是轻微瘫痪
Don't worry. It's just a mild paralytic.
我不会让你像可怜的丹佛斯司令那样丧命
I wouldn't want you to end up like poor commander Danforth.
与他不同 你活着更有价值
Unlike him, you're far more valuable alive,
是不是 欧文
aren't you, Owen?
或者我该叫你"山姆"
Or should I say "Sam"?
山姆
Sam?
你还活着吗 山姆
You still alive? Sam?
欧文
Owen?
欧文
Owen?
欧文 你没事吧
Owen, are you okay?
发生了什么
What happened?
你汇报情况 说遇到麻烦
You called in, said there was a problem,
然后无线电失去联♥系♥
and then radio silence.
他们在哪
Where are they?
他们是谁
Who's they?
我是说丹佛斯
I mean Danforth.
丹佛斯死了 你不记得了吗
Danforth's dead. You don't remember?
你汇报情况后已经过了一小时
It's been over an hour since you called in.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表