剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
这至少需要四个人
by my count, this is a four-man job.
否则我们很难成功
Anything less, we got a high risk of failure.
艾丽克丝快回来了
We're getting Alex back.
我们所有人一起上
We're going in at full strength.
出现了 阿曼达 艾丽克丝 还有一个人
Got 'em. Amanda and Alex plus one.
我不会丢下你自己走的
I'm not leaving here without you.
走吧
Come on.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 就是个普通度假嘛
Yeah, it's been a regular holiday.
见到你很高兴 阿里
It's good to see you, Ari.
我可不高兴
I can't say the same.
不用说出来
No point in drawing this out.
俗话说凡是好买♥♥卖♥♥
They say with any good trade,
双方肯定都会有点失望的
both parties leave a little disappointed.
我一点都不失望
I'm not disappointed at all.
真的吗
Really?
那可能是我要的太少了
Then maybe I didn't ask for enough.
或者是你低估了你放弃东西的价值
Or maybe you underestimated how much you've given up.
其实我要的不少
I certainly haven't.
欧文 他们走了 找到她的车
Owen, they're on the move. Find her transport.
他们乘黑色货车从西南边向西去了
They're in a black van headed west by southwest.
保镖带着武器
She's got an armed escort.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你没事吧 她对你干什么了
You okay? What did she do?
我没事 她什么都没做
I'm fine. She didn't do anything.
我们去把阿里救回来
We're going to recover Ari.
什么
What?
不行
No.
有个帮我的女人 她受伤了
No, there's a woman who was helping me, and she's hurt.
她现在被军队的人关着呢
She's being held prisoner by the military.
我答应她我们会救她的
I said that we would save her.
我们之后再去救她
Okay. We'll go get her after.
不行 她快不行了 她等不起
No, she's dying. She doesn't have time.
艾丽克丝 阿曼达要利用阿里打开黑盒
Alex, Amanda's gonna use Ari to open the black box.
我们必须在黑盒打开前找到她
We have to get to her before that happens.
好吧 那你去 我要回去救拉丽莎
Okay, then you go. I'm going back for Larissa.
艾丽克丝 我们需要你
Alex, we need you.
如果缺少伙伴我们没法完成任务
We can't do this unless we go in full force.
还有一个选择
There's another option.
按下触发器
Use the trigger.
什么触发器 - 阿里身体里的夺命芯片
What trigger? - Ari has a kill chip.
尼基塔现在就可以解除黑盒的威胁
Nikita could end the threat of the black box right now.
不行 - 为什么
No. - Why not?
因为我们不是去牺牲别人 而是救他们
Because we don't sacrifice people, we save them.
我不就是想这样吗
That's what I'm trying to do!
阿里优先 - 为什么 就因为你说是吗
Ari is the priority. - Why, because you say it is?
艾丽克丝 求你了
Alex, please...
我们需要你
We need you.
艾丽克丝 - 让他们走
Alex. - Let 'em go.
我们去救阿里 走吧
Let's go get Ari. Come on.
伯克霍夫 在吗
Birkhoff, are you there?
艾丽克丝
Alex?
听到你的声音太好了
It's good to hear your voice, girl.
谢了 我们稍后再联络感情
Thanks, we can get all emo later.
现在我需要你找家医院
Look, I need you to find a hospital.
你受伤了吗
You hurt?
没有 是阿曼达关押我的地方
No, it's where Amanda was holding me...
在战区里
Somewhere in the combat zone.
查查奥塞特人可以用来
Check facilities that the Ossetians
储存武器的地方
could have used for weapons storage.
好 稍等
Okay, just give me a minute.
她安全吗 - 安全 和肖恩在一起呢
Is she safe? - Yeah, yeah, she's with Sean.
追踪器显示 尼基塔和欧文跟他们分开了
According to their trackers, Nikita and Owen have split off.
欧文
Owen.
欧文 你为什么没有执行应急计划
Owen, why haven't you activated the contingency plan?
因为
Because...
触发器在尼基塔手里
Nikita has the trigger.
尼基塔 听我说
Nikita, I want you to listen to me.
激活夺命芯片是唯一明智的选择
Activating that kill chip is the only smart course of action.
做不到 - 为什么
Can't do that. - Why not?
因为我们不会那样做
Because we don't make that choice.
你是不是忘了我们不是以前的"组织"了
Or have you forgotten that we're not that kind of division?
尼基塔 只有你和欧文两个人
Nikita, it's just you and owen.
你们救不出阿里
You cannot pull this off.
尼基塔 尼基塔
Nikita? Nikita!
我早就说了
Like I said...
她可是尼基
She's nikki.
伯克霍夫 你找到那家医院了吗
Birkhoff, you find that hospital?
是的 我想我找到了
Yeah, I think so.
我把医院最有可能的位置坐标
I'm sending coordinates of a possible match
拿着 你来指路
Here. You navigate.
该你了
Your turn.
我应该拒绝的
I could refuse.
我解开密♥码♥之后 你就会杀了我
After I unlock the code, you're just going to kill me any way.
你应该知道我有很多办法弄死你
You of all people should know there are many ways to die.
我们的关系最后会是什么样 阿曼达
how our relationship might end, Amanda,
但是我从没想过会是这种结局
But I never thought it would end like this.
我们的关系可以不用结束
It didn't have to end at all.
是你背叛了我
You're the one who betrayed me
投向了"组织"
and went scurrying to division.
是的 我都知道了
Yes, I know all about that.
你为自己邪恶本质辩护的方法真令人称奇
It's astonishing how you choose to define your reality.
"组织"是我逃离你魔爪的唯一选择
Division was a last resort after you tried to kill me.
你知道吗 有这么句话
Well, you know what they say...
越是亲近的人 越会背叛你
betrayal is in the eye of the beholder.
没错
Yes.
把密♥码♥输完
Finish the code.
艾丽克丝和肖恩的情况怎么样了
What's Alex and Sean's status?
他们刚进入医院
They just entered the hospital.
有监控画面吗 - 没有
Can you get visual? - No.
热成像显示出
Thermal imaging registers
哪个房♥间
Which room?
不知道
I don't know.
走吧 我们得继续前进
Come on, we got to keep moving.
他们的增援马上就会来了
They'll get reinforcements soon.
我们抵挡不住他们
We will not be able to hold them off.
我不会抛弃她的
I'm not leaving her.
艾丽克丝 榴弹 - 我看见了
Alex, grenade. - I see it.
不
No.
拉丽莎 不要啊
Larissa, no.
艾丽克丝
Alex.
艾丽克丝
Alex!
我们得离开这儿
We have to move.
没有掩护
No cover.
我们不可能把他们一次全部撂倒
We can't take 'em in one strike.
面包车里还有一个人
She's got another man in that van.
我们需要一支侧翼小队来交叉火力
We need a flanking team to set up a crossfire.
但我们没有
But we don't have 'em.
我来搞定那些士兵 你拿下面包车
I'll handle the soldiers. You take the van.
你不可能干掉他们 你一个人做不到
You can't take them all on, not by yourself.
我不是要干掉他们
I'm not gonna take 'em on.
去看一下 别走远了
Check it out. Don't go far.
别再拖延了
No more stalling.
不要 不要说话
Don't... don't try to talk.
这就是我们所选择的人生道路
It's the life we've chosen.
这是
It's...
这就是
It's the...
扫描显示没有问题
The scan's all clear.
没有暗藏的炸♥弹♥或毒气袋
No hidden bombs or gas pouches.
我想阿曼达知道
I guess amanda knew better
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表