剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
is on a secure VPN.
钱一转进去就被隔断了
You put the money in, and it gets walled off.
只能通过专用卫星上行线路进入
It's only accessible through a dedicated satellite uplink.
你们我们把钱转进去然后跟踪呗
So, we drop in the money and we track it.
伯克霍夫可以通过卫星追踪
Birkhoff can find it through satellite.
我们就可以知道钱去了哪 做什么用了
We'll know where it's going and what it's for.
风险太大
Too risky.
我们有联邦政♥府♥支持
It's the federal government.
才5千万 不过九牛一毛
It's 50 mill. It's a drop in the bucket.
要是我们真有政♥府♥资助才能这么说
It would be if we were actually funded by the government.
你这么说是什么意思
What are you talking about?
上峰以前常常会从一些
Oversight used to tear off
隐秘的预算中分给"组织"一些
little black budget earmarks for division.
暗地里喂饱了他们的走狗
Feed the dog under the table.
现在不再有了
Not anymore.
总统不再允许纳税人的钱流入这里
The president doesn't want any taxpayer money flowing into this place.
那我们从哪来的行动经费
How do we have an operating budget?
从种子基金里来
We received some seed money,
是我在伯克霍夫的帮助下
which I grew into a sizeable pile of cash
植入到一大笔钱中去的
with birkhoff's help.
都是非法的
Nothing illegal.
关键是
Point is,
我们现在的行动经费只有5360万
our operating budget is currently 53.6 million.
付完阿里的钱后 我们就没钱了
We pay Ari, we're running on fumes.
所以 除非你们愿意开始当雇佣兵赚钱
So unless you want to start taking mercenary jobs for profit,
否则给他钱就意味着我们要关门大吉了
paying up...means shutting down.
找到一处目标
I have a target.
所有人都极度震惊
People are in shock.
可能您刚刚打开电视 我们得知
If you're just joining us, we are hearing
血色抵抗军袭击了
that the Crimson Resistance has struck
密西根州的罗密欧小镇
in the small town of Romeo, Michigan.
没有人是安全的
No one is safe.
当局目前仍然没有头绪
Authorities still have no leads
来阻止美国本土的恐怖袭击
to strike terror in the hearts of all Americans.
据悉 已有五人死亡
And I'm hearing... five dead.
他们在路边摊旁被枪杀
Gunned down at a roadside stand.
他们下一个袭击目标是哪里
Where will they strike next?
我刚刚得知我们收到了一条消息
I've just been informed we're getting another message,
是发给新闻电台总部的转播信♥号♥♥
a transmission that's coming into the E.N.N. headquarters.
我们来听一下
Let's listen in.
从你们最大的城市
From your biggest cities
到你们最小的农场
to your smallest farms...
没有人是安全的
No one is safe.
很多人想和亲人一起躲在家里
Many of you will now want to stay at home with your families,
锁好门
behind closed doors.
这也没用
It won't make a difference.
下一次袭击会发生在一个普通的市郊
The next attack will be in a normal suburb,
一个普通的人家里
in a normal house.
可能就是你家
Maybe yours.
天啊 他们随机选择袭击目标
My god, they're all random targets.
他们还要搞多少次袭击
How many more of these are coming?
不会再有了
This is the last one.
与在你们挑起的战争中死去的无辜百姓一样
Like the innocents who have died in your wars...
这是所谓可承受的损失
the acceptable losses...
你们无法预计死的会是谁
you won't be able to predict it.
很快 我希望很快
And soon, very soon I hope,
你们的恐惧会转化为愤怒
your fear will turn to anger,
这种愤怒能让你们清醒
and that anger will awaken you to the truth.
阻止我们继续袭击的唯一方法
The only way to stop the violence...
就是先停止你们的进攻
is for you to end it first.
告诉我
Tell me...
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
the terrorist's...
名字
name!
你只需要告诉我他的名字
All you've gotta do is give me a name.
你只需要付我钱就行
All you have to do is pay.
5千万美元
$50 million.
就可以挽救无数人 很简单的交易
Countless lives saved. It's a simple transaction.
一分钱你也拿不到
You are not gonna see a dime.
你不可能赢
There is no way you win.
你该担心的人不是我 是阿曼达
Don't worry about me. Worry about Amanam.
如果她赢了 "组织"就完了
If she wins, division dies,
除非你给我钱
unless you pay.
时间不等人啊
Clock's ticking.
好了 我刚刚在俄亥俄州哥伦布市
Okay, I just flagged our encryption
一个手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔上标记了加密程序
on a cell tower in Columbus, Ohio.
要是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥之间打电♥话♥
If the terrorists are talking to each other,
他们就是在这个地方
it's in this neighborhood.
迈克尔
Mikey?
下一次袭击不会这么快
It's too soon for another attack.
每次袭击之间都间隔24小时
The hits have all been in 24-hour intervals.
或许这次提前了 他们是在热身
Maybe it's an early call? They're prepping?
真的确是在郊区 和我们预测的一样
It is in the suburbs, like our whack job predicted.
地下12层有监控摄像吗
Do we have surveillance on sub-level 12?
地下室没有摄像机
No cameras in the dungeon.
下面发生的事不能让别人知道
No one ever wanted to see what went on down there.
尼基在做的事和我们一样
Look, Nikki's just trying to do the same thing.
都是在阻止下一次袭击
We all are prevent the next attack.
集中精力
Just focus on that.
好吧
All right.
你要是想大海捞针
If you gotta find a needle,
最好能把海水先吸干
it'll help to shrink the haystack.
我们可以很快派小分队过去
We can get our teams out there quick.
你担心的是尼基塔
You're worried about Nikita.
我是担心她会杀了他
I'm worried she's going to kill him,
那样我们就没有线索了
and then we'll have no leads.
去吧 这里我来替你
Go. I'll cover for you here,
协调小分队
help coordinate the teams.
好吧
All right.
我会一直这么揍你
I can do this all day.
一生一世
Forever.
你觉得那枚戒指意味着一生一世吗
Is that what you think that ring means?
你现在出现幻觉了吧 阿里
You getting delusional now, Ari?
你应该更经揍的
You're tougher than that.
你想跟迈克尔一起生活
Your sad attempt to build a life with Michael...
阿曼达和我很多年前也是这么计划的
That's how Amanda and I started so many years ago.
看看我们现在怎么样
Now look at us.
干我们这行的没有什么一生一世
There's no forever in this business.
知道吗 以前有人跟我说
You know, someone once told me
想要打败十恶不赦的人
to beat a monster you have to...
就要变得像他们一样邪恶
get down on their level.
以毒攻毒
Fight fire with fire.
我们开始吧
Let's get started.
尼基塔
Nikita.
你要我现在住手吗 迈克尔
You gonna tell me to stop now, Michael?
你怕这次会像塞拉利昂那次一样
You afraid this is gonna end up like Sierra Leone?
是的
Yes.
但那次值得
Well, that was worth it.
我们敲开了目标的嘴 不是吗
We broke our target that time, didn't we?
那是多大的代价
But at what price?
尼基塔
Nikita.
尼基塔
Nikita.
谢了 迈克尔
Well, thank you, Michael...
谢谢你救了我一把
for lending me a hand.
你听说过以牙还牙吧
You've heard of an eye for an eye.
你认为以手还手怎么样
How about a hand for a hand?
尼基塔 够了
Nikita, that's enough!
快停手
That's enough!
阿里 你最好现在就告诉我那人的名字
Ari, you better give me that name now,
因为我没法再阻止她伤害你
'cause I'm not gonna be able to hold her off of you much longer.
夫妻一起折磨拷问 形影不离
The couple that tortures together stays together.
是不是 迈克尔
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表