剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
我太紧张了
I guess I'm a little on edge.
完全能理解
Totally understand.
你同摩根·肯德里克挺熟的吧
You knew Morgan Kendrick pretty well.
我们是同行
Professionally.
他非常看重我们分♥析♥师
He appreciated the value of a good analyst.
他的秘书说 你是他生前会见的
His secretary says that you were
最后几个人之一
one of the last people to meet with him.
不是会见
It wasn't a meeting.
我是替部门主管递交一些文件
I was dropping off some files for my section chief.
哦对 你是负责俄♥罗♥斯♥事务的
Oh, right. You're on the Russia desk.
你的同事说你还有其他的爱好
People in your office say that you have other interests.
什么其他爱好
Other interests?
阴谋论 影子政♥府♥
Conspiracy theories, shadow governments.
他们说你认为盖茨府事件
They say that you think that the gates house attack
不是国内恐♥怖♥分♥子♥所为
was not the work of a domestic terrorist.
这个理论太疯狂了吧
That's just a crazy theory.
不一定吧
Oh, I don't know.
那次袭击事件中 玛德琳·皮尔斯侥幸逃生
Madeline Pierce survived that attack,
但最后还是惨遭毒手
But they got to her in the end, didn't they?
你认为是一帮隐秘的黑衣人
You think that was a covert black ops group,
暗中与政♥府♥合作是吗
Operating within the government?
就是这个表情
I know that look.
我在局里宣扬自己的大胆猜测
That's the look I get at the bureau
人们就是给我这个表情
When I spin my crazy theories.
不是 我只是看到了你头上的伤
Oh, no, I-I was just noticing...
这个啊
Oh, this.
上个星期弄的
Yeah, this was last week.
和逃犯发生了冲突
Disagreement with a fugitive.
纳奥米 我不想耽误你的时间
Look, Naomi, I don't wanna take up any more of your time.
我的同事都认为来找你谈话
I mean, my co-workers think it's a waste of time
就是浪费时间
to be here talking to you anyway.
我给了肯德里克局长一些文件
I gave director Kendrick some files.
什么文件
What?
有关于参议员皮尔斯的文件
They were about senator Pierce
还有她涉嫌加入秘密行动
and her involvement in covert missions.
你不是在浪费时间
You're not wasting your time.
你怎么拿到那些文件的
How did you get these files?
有人放在我的信箱里的
They showed up in my mailbox.
你也不知道对方是谁 - 不知道
So you don't have a source. - No.
但收到文件那天 我发现了一个陌生男子
But the day I found them, there was a man i had never seen before
在街边偷偷监视我
watching me from down the street.
能描述一下他的外貌吗
Can you describe him?
我看不大清楚
No, not really.
就像我哥哥的室友一样
He was like a blend of all my brother's old roommates,
没什么特点
kinda faceless.
如果让你再见到他 你能认出来吗
But if you saw him again, you'd know?
一定可以
Yeah, I'm pretty sure.
怎么了
Why?
我想证实一下我的某个疯狂理论
Let me try out one of my crazy theories, okay?
我会再来找你的
I'll get back to you.
感谢你的配合
Thank you for your time.
顺便说一句 很赞的枪
Nice gun, by the way.
谢谢 吧…
Thanks... I think.
皮尔斯没有跟踪器
No, Pierce doesn't have a tracker.
他从来都不是正式的…
He was never an official...
我们正努力搜寻所有线索 长官
We are extending every resource, sir.
找到了就会带他过来
The second we find him, we'll bring him in.
是丹弗斯从白宫来打的
That was danforth, calling from the white house.
你至少应该告诉他
You could have at least told him
你认为那不是我♥干♥的
that you think I didn't do it.
他不是担心你
He's not worried about you.
他是担心整个组织 - 什么
He's worried about division. - what?
这次调查提出的问题
This investigation is raising questions
都必须要回答 尤其是
that can't be un-asked, especially concerning
关于你事假期间的行踪
your whereabouts during your leave.
我和你们一起到处执行任务呢
I was all over the world on missions with you guys.
没错
Exactly.
这就是阿曼达最想看到的
That's what amanda wanted to begin with:
揭露组织的存在 让我们寝食难安
Expose division and watch us squirm.
一旦组织暴露
And if division gets exposed,
她就能看着我们被处死或进监狱
She gets to watch us die or go to prison.
虽然现在我们不能反击
Okay, so we don't have a counterattack ready,
但现在必须有所行动
but we need to make a move right now.
没错
You're right.
你得去自首
You have to turn yourself in.
什么
What?
只是权宜之计
Just as a stopgap measure
为我们寻找阿曼达的同谋
to buy time while we continue
以及洗脱你的罪名争取时间
to find Amanda's accomplice and clear your name.
就是让他承认罪名吗
So he has to say he's guilty?
不 只是去警局接受问话
No. He turns himself over for questioning,
清白的人都会这么做
just as any innocent man would do.
如果他们想嫁祸给他怎么办
And what if they try to pin it on him?
没有动机 是不可能的
Without motive? Won't work.
我们不能这样做
We can't do this.
肖恩和我们不一样 他是有档案
Sean isn't like us. He has a record,
有声誉
a reputation,
有事业的人 这些都是他花了一辈子打拼出来的
a career that he has spent his entire life building.
但如果一直做缩头乌龟 同样保不住
Not if I stay in the shadows.
拜托 艾丽克丝 我上了各大新闻
Hey, come on, I'm on every news channel, Alex.
他们搜查了我的公♥寓♥
They've raided my apartment.
审问了我的姐姐 还有我的队友
They're questioning my sisters, my teammates.
名望什么的早就毁了
I mean, my reputation's already tarnished.
我躲得越久 越显得我有罪
The longer I stay hidden, the guiltier I look.
你真的打算这么做
You're actually thinking about going through with this?
我是无辜的 记得吗
I'm innocent, remember?
有一整个秘密组织正在努力帮我证明这点
I got a whole secret agency trying to prove that.
如果我能帮他们引开火力
And I believe if I take the heat off of them,
他们会还我这个人情的
they'll return the favor.
我们会的
We will.
肖恩
Sean.
我是你们要找的人
I'm the guy you're looking for.
不许动
Freeze!
趴在地上 - 铐起来
Get down on the ground! - Cuff him.
联邦大楼里的目击者称
Reports from witnesses in the federal building
肖恩·皮尔斯是主动前来自首的
indicate that Sean Pierce willingly surrendered himself.
你怎么能这样
How could you do this?
这就是阿曼达想要的结果
This is exactly what Amanda wants.
我们没选择了 - 你们有
We didn't have a choice. - Of course you did.
尼基塔 他们没有动机
Nikita, they have no motive.
信我 阿曼达一定在预谋些什么
Amanda's planning something, trust me.
我们又不是要袖手旁观
Look, it's not like we're sitting on our hands.
我们这是在积极构思可以陷害
We're actively building the cover story
阿曼达同谋的说法
to frame Amanda's accomplice.
我们准备把她的同谋塑造成
We're building a cover story
一个坚信玛德琳·皮尔斯阴谋论的
that paints the accomplice as a lone nutjob
单身疯子
obsessed with Madeline Pierce conspiracies.
一旦我们找到他
Once we find him,
我们就将证据放他的房♥子里
we plant it in his residence.
这就能解释为什么他要大费周章地
It'll explain why he went to such great lengths
陷害参议员的儿子
to frame the Senator's son.
这就是我说的那个
Bam. That's what I'm talking about.
虽然不是高清显示
It's not exactly retina display,
我在一个贩酒店用长焦镜头拍到的
but I got a long lens shot from a liquor store.
看上去他把自己的手♥机♥扔了
It looks like he tossed his phone.
有人露出马脚了
Somebody screwed the pooch.
而且没带手套
Without gloves on.
派一队人去那
Let's get a team down there,
看看能不能提取出指纹
see if we can lift prints.
向联邦政♥府♥证明他们找错人的
Fastest way to convince the feds
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表