剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
The only reason I didn't get shot was...
他替我挨了子弹
he took a bullet for me.
那事发前瑞秋有没有说什么
Okay, did Rachel say something before it happened?
她说
She said...
她受够了
that she's had enough.
秘密会议 秘密任务
Closed-door meetings, missions on the side.
现在控制"组织"的是内部小圈子
Division's being run by an inner circle,
他们不考虑大家的将来
one that isn't concerned with anyone's future
也不考虑关掉这里
or shutting this place down.
也就是说她想让我们都死
So she wants us all dead.
她想让大家获得自♥由♥
She wants everyone to be free.
我知道你很失望 王医生
I know you're upset, Dr. Wong.
我同意让你闯进我的实验室
I agreed to let you break into my lab,
但是没想到会这样
but I didn't expect this.
这让人难以接受
This was unacceptable.
太难以接受了
Completely unacceptable.
我们利用"组织"来偷朊病毒
We used division to steal the prion
好让你看上去是受害者
so you would appear to be a victim.
这样你就得到保护了 王医生
You're protected, Dr. Wong.
我们的组织也是
And so is our organization.
你们应该让我的安保人员
You were supposed to get my security men
跟着窃贼去一家美国公♥司♥的
to follow the thief to an American corporation.
我们确实这么做了
We did that.
不应该发生枪战的
There wasn't supposed to be a gun fight.
国♥家♥安♥全♥部会来问个没完
State security will ask too many questions now.
一切尽在我们掌握
We have that under control.
那"组织"呢
And division?
你能让他们不再问关于我们的问题吗
Did you get them to stop asking questions about us?
他们知道的或者自以为知道的
All they know, or think they know,
就是我们是一个对技术
is that we are a U.S.-based organization
非常感兴趣的美国组织
with a keen interest in technology.
我们还给他们中的一个人
We also arranged for one of them
送了一份极好的礼物
to receive a very nice gift.
我对我们的未来期望很高
I have high hopes for our future.
当然 这是需要时间的
These things take time, of course.
知道吗 弗莱彻 我得告诉你
You know, Fletch, I gotta tell you,
你那天跟我说要留着"组织"
the day that you came up with your crazy idea
听到这个疯狂的想法 我…
to keep division open, I...
我很害怕
I was scared.
我真的想逃走
Part of me just wanted to run,
夺门而出
just bust through the doors and...
杀出一条血路来
and fight our way out.
但你看到了未来
But you saw a future.
你看到了我们都看不到的
You saw something that none of us could see.
我想知道
I wonder...
你预见到这一刻了吗
did you see this?
对不起 当时我不在你身边
I'm so sorry I wasn't there.
你以前跟我说
You know, you told me once that...
我救了你的命
I saved your life.
还记得吗
Do you remember?
朋友 其实
The truth is, my friend,
是你救了我
you saved mine.
你救了我无数次
More times than I can even tell you.
没有你我们坚持不下去
We can't do this without you.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表