剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
they find third wave's H.Q. and kill them all.
好吧 就这么干
All right, let's do this.
爆♥炸♥时间在六分钟之后 - 等等
Boom time is in six minutes. - Hey, wait.
你还要引爆♥炸♥弹吗
You're still gonna blow the vest?
没错 这样可以分散注意力
Oh, yeah, it'd be a nice distraction.
天呐
My god.
我都干了些什么
What have I done?
我想要介绍我们的嘉宾
I'd like to introduce our distinguished guest.
他是我们祖国伟大的战士
He's been a great champion to our country,
正如今日在场的每个人一样
and of all you fine men and women gathered here today.
萨尔瓦多是人♥肉♥炸♥弹♥ 他就在下面
Salvador's the bomber. He's down there.
如果他看见我 就会引爆♥炸♥弹
If he sees me, he'll blow the vest.
但他相信你
He trusts you.
我会阻止他的
I'll stop him.
但先要干掉另外两个望风的人
There's just two other spotters we've gotta take out first.
等等 我们不杀人
Whoa, whoa. We're not killing anyone.
观众数量很多
Looks like a great turnout.
准备好行动了吗
You ready to rock?
一起上吧
Let's do it.
华♥莱♥士♥·赫瑞克议员
Senator wally herek!
不准动
Not another step!
你真觉得你一个能撂倒我们俩人吗
You really think you can take us both?
我可以 不过没这个必要
Oh, I know I can. But I don't have to.
跪下
On your knees.
注意刀
Knife!
这次别想再得逞了
Oh, not this time.
你们俩有证件吗
You two have I.D.s?
萨尔瓦多 你不能这么做
Salvador, you can't do this.
别阻止我
Don't try and stop me.
天呐 他有炸♥弹♥
Oh, my god, he's got a bomb!
不
No!
别动
Don't!
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
来个医生 我们需要医生
Oh, I need a medic. We need a medic!
这里需要医生
We need a medic!
会没事的
It's okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这样不对
It's not right.
战士有国旗盖棺
Soldiers get a flag draped across their coffin.
"组织"只会删除档案
Division just deletes you.
我们没法为不存在的人竖纪念碑
It's hard to make a memorial to someone who doesn't exist.
我知道你承受了很大的压力
Look, I know you're under a lot of pressure to deliver.
但你得向我保证一件事 弗莱彻
But you've gotta promise me one thing, Fletch.
别再进行间谍任务了 好吗
No more active missions. Okay?
不会再有了
No more.
我保证
Promise.
然后我们也许可以
And maybe we could, uh,
把剩下的问题人物都处理好
get rid of all this paper on your desk.
你觉得本世纪内完成可以吗
You got a problem with the current century?
你…
Well, you...
你能让我喘口气吗
Will you just cut me some slack?
拜托 我还在努力…
Please? Okay, I'm still trying to...
整理出思路来
figure this out.
我也是
Me too.
真的吗
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
我知道我们是要铲除恶中之恶
I know that we're here to take down the worst of the worst,
只是觉得也许我们能尽量拯救他们
I just thought that maybe we could save more of them.
因为你 米娅是作为烈士光荣牺牲
You know, Mia died a hero because of you.
你已经拯救了她
You did save her.
需要我帮忙吗
Can I help you now?
这里的破纸可真多
That's a lot of paper.
有碎纸机吗
Got a shredder?
别笑我了好吗
Don't play with that.
我这里是乱而有序
Okay, hey. There's a system here, all right?
你是基地里唯一一个
You're the only person in the building...
不肯无纸化办公的人
all this... - who hasn't gone paperless.
我这么做是有原因的
Well, you know, there's a... there's a reason for all this.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表