剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
Double up on the countermeasures here and here.
明白
Copy that.
瑞安在让艾丽克丝跟肖恩查这件事
Ryan has Alex and Sean on this.
这就是你要隐藏痕迹的原因
Which is why you need to cover your tracks.
我们最终能达到目标的 克里斯
We are going to get there, Chris.
我们都能获得自♥由♥
We are gonna be free.
如果我还记得那是怎样的感觉
I wish I remembered what that felt like.
这跟骑自行车一样
It's like riding a bike.
你永远都忘不了的
You never forget.
"商店"希望我们闯入中国的一间实验室
The shop wants us to break into a lab in china
去偷一件生物技术设施
and steal a biotech device.
那是一个蛋白基传染性朊病毒的释放装置
It's a delivery system for prions protein-based infections
最终让人们可以
that'll eventually allow us
治疗从感冒到癌症的所有病
to cure everything from colds to cancer.
听上去还不错
Doesn't sound so bad.
这其实很难说 但这东西
Well, it's hard to say, but this thing,
它透过传染治疗原
It actually infects you with a cure.
或者是埃博拉病毒 也可能是T病毒
Or ebola. Or the "T"-virus.
谁知道呢 六个月后
Who knows? In six months,
我们也有可能在对抗僵尸部队
We could be fighting off zombie hordes.
除此之外我们还发现了"商店"的什么
All right, what else have we found on this "Shop"?
他们可能只是一个智囊机构
They're probably a think tank
帮美国♥军♥队开♥发♥技术
That develops tech for the U.S. Military.
把这种技术给美国
Putting this tech into U.S. Hands
至少不是最坏的结果
wouldn't be the worst thing.
你要意识到一件事 弗莱彻
Well, one thing you have to realize, Fletch,
如果我们要干的话会是一个四人行动
is if we do this, it's a four-man op.
我们需要额外人员
We will need personnel.
伙计们 没有人会想听到一个秘密行动
Guys, nobody's going to want to hear about a side mission,
至少不是现在
not now.
必须是自愿的
It would have to be volunteer-only.
我已经找到两个人加入了
I've got two guys I can get onboard already.
欧文也可以算一个
Owen might be down as well.
欧文不能去 他在监视丹佛斯
Owen's out. He's keeping tabs on Danforth,
防患于未然
just as a precaution.
你们现在是认真的吗
Are you actually considering this?
没人规定我们要对商店言听计从
Nothing says we have to do what the Shop wants.
我们拿到东西 就有主动权
We get it. We control it.
好吧
All right.
少留痕迹 仅限自愿
Small footprint. Volunteers only.
除了这两点 没有理由不行动
Other than that, I see no reason not to move ahead.
我能给你一份名单
I could give you a list.
欢迎
Welcome.
很高兴你能来
It's a pleasure to have you here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我反复看了为贵公♥司♥
I've reviewed the plans
在中国新建工厂的计划书
for your company's new facility here in China.
我确信我们公♥司♥提供的安保级别
I'm sure you'll be impressed with the level
一定会让你印象深刻
of security our firm can provide.
希望如此
I hope so.
我们只找最好的
We're looking for the best.
我们的特工都是前特种队员
All our agents are former special forces,
并且我们的方案都是为客户度身定制的
and our protocols are custom-tailored
能够抵御各种入侵方式
to withstand all methods of infiltration.
怎么说 - 首先
How so? - To begin with,
我们并不只依赖科技
we don't rely solely on technology.
摄像头会被黑 所以我们会在这个房♥间
Cameras can be hacked, so constant watch is kept
实时监控贵重物品
on our high-value assets from this very room.
好了 我们进去了
All right, we're tapped in.
设置摄像头影像循环
Setting the cameras to loop.
现在就看尼基了
It's up to Nikki now.
最好有用 伯克霍夫
This better work, Birkhoff.
放松 会有用的
Relax. It'll work.
如果真没用 她自己也能搞定
If it doesn't, she can handle herself.
我真心希望你的方法有用
Well, I sincerely hope your methods work.
会的
It'll work.
接下来要影像循环的是这扇窗
The window is just another camera waiting to be looped.
杰森准备好了吗
Is Jason ready?
我们已就位
We're in position.
趴下 快点 趴下
Down! Now! Get down!
你的中文还够用吗 - 早跟你说了
How'd your mandarin hold up? - I told you.
学一句就够了
I only needed to learn one phrase.
我们的设备从未有过安全漏洞
None of our facilities have ever had a security breach.
确实不错
That's impressive.
你懂的 有一个漏洞就完了
You know, it only takes one.
最后 不如让我看看
I guess lastly, could you show me
你们怎样保证员工安全吧
how you handle employee security?
我们的所有员工都佩戴射频徽章
All of our employees wear R.F.I.D.-enabled badges.
你可以看到他们
You can see them...
我进来的时候看到了
I did see them when... I walked in.
该撤了
Time to go.
正在撤退中
We're on the move.
站住 站住
Stop! Stop!
该死 杰森
Damn it, Jason!
尼基塔 我们得走了
Nikita, we gotta go!
走
Go!
等一下
Hold up.
我以为你在军械库
Hey. I thought you were in the armory.
没错 半路遇到了迈克尔
Yeah, I was on my way, then Michael found me.
他问我参不参加中国行动
He asked me to go on the China op.
我告诉他我正忙着制止一场潜在叛变
I told him I was busy stopping a potential mutiny.
叛变
Mutiny?
瑞安有点反应过激了
Ryan's coming on a little strong,
你不觉得吗
don't you think?
不止他一个
He's not the only one.
你这话什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
我不参加迈克尔行动的真正原因
The real reason I didn't go on that op with Michael
是我担心你
is I'm worried about you.
从南奥塞梯回来以后
You have been different
你就变了一个人
ever since South Ossetia.
每当我表现出
The moment that I start showing
一点点决心 冷不防地
a little bit of backbone, all of a sudden,
阿曼达就给我下点绊子
Amanda did something to me.
听着 当我们在被炸毁的医院里
Look, when we were in that bombed-out hospital
寻找拉丽莎的时候 我看到了一把椅子
looking for Larissa, I saw one of those chairs.
与之前阿曼达对付欧文时用的一模一样
The same one that Amanda used on Owen.
我从没坐过那把椅子
I was never in that chair.
我一直待在另一个房♥间
I was in another room the whole time.
所以什么事都没发生 - 只有一件事
So nothing happened? - The only thing that happened
就是我没能救拉丽莎
is that I didn't save Larissa.
假装你在看这平板电脑
Act like you care about what's on this tablet.
我刚跟珍妮特和塞米聊过
I just spoke with Jeanette and Sammy.
他们各找到了四五个人加入
They each got, like, four or five people to join up.
虽然不想这么说 不过杰森的死
I hate to say it, but Jason's death has been
成了最佳的招募广♥告♥
the best recruitment poster yet.
大家都清楚如果"组织"苟延残喘
People know now what will happen to them
他们会有什么下场
if division drags on.
迈克尔和尼基塔对自己在做什么
Michael and Nikita knew damn well
心知肚明
what they were doing.
我不在乎他是不是自愿的
I don't care if he volunteered.
一有机会 我们就逃出去
First chance we get, we get out of here.
不是一有机会
Not the first chance.
是有最佳机会
The best chance.
卫星升级做得不错 克里斯
Really great work on these satellite updates, Chris.
再接再厉
Keep doing what you're doing.
明白
Got it.
尼基塔
Nikita.
抱歉
Sorry.
我的错 - 迈克尔还好吗
My bad. - How's michael?
他一定很伤心吧
He must be devastated.
杰森那么尊敬他
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表