剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
没有房♥间啊
There is no room.
是新造的
It's new.
欧文在哪儿
What's Owen's position?
他在你的两点钟方向 距离你四米
He's at your two, four meters in.
你根本不是为了什么密♥码♥器
This was never about the cryptograph.
你一直都知道那玩意在哪
You knew where it was the whole time.
你要的是欧文
You wanted Owen.
如果不让你以为他有什么价值的话
You would never have agreed to break him out
你是不会同意让他越狱的
if you didn't think he had something to offer.
现在他可以帮我们打掩护了
Now he offers a distraction.
欧文受伤了 我需要帮助
Owen's hurt! I need help!
阿曼达 她要逃跑
Amanda, she getting away.
她说她知道
She said she knows!
我明白 你放心
I know. It's okey.
我们会抓到她的
We'll get her.
你别担心了
Don't you worry.
我需要帮助
I need help!
我是肖恩·皮尔斯
Hey, you've reached Sean Pierce.
现在无法接电♥话♥ 有事请留言
I'm not here to take your call, so leave a message.
你这个病号♥还是这么不听话
You're still a terrible patient.
你现在应该静卧休息 你知道的
You're supposed to be laying down, you know.
你要是想让你的病号♥愿意留在这
If you want your patients to stick around,
你就应该在这放台电视什么的
you should probably get a TV in here or something.
某人的头脑恢复正常了
Aw. Somebody's head is better.
你总算又能说出一句完整的话了
You're making complete sentences again.
我还是有点晕
I'm still a little fuzzy.
我不知道她对我做了什么
I don't know what she did to me,
但她肯定在我的脑子里动过手脚
but she must have short-circuited my brain or something.
艾米莉去世后
You know, after Emily died,
我每天早上醒来
I got up every morning
都会想着这一天就是
thinking that today would be the day
我取走珀西性命的日子
that I'd finally put an end to Percy.
知道吗
You know?
那是我的源动力
That's what drove me.
现在他死了
Now he's gone,
整个世界都变了
and the whole world has changed.
我真不知道下一步怎么走
I'm not really sure what's next.
该死的 我甚至不确定自己是谁
Hell, I'm not even really sure who I am.
你知道你是谁
You know who you are.
你是我们的第一次成功行动
You're our first success.
你是第一个被我们带回来的叛变特工
You're the first rogue agent we've brought in...
活着带回来
alive.
是啊
Yeah.
终于获得了一次胜利对吧
Finally get to chalk one up in the win column, huh?
我觉得这只表明我们也许
Yeah, well, I think it just means that we might...
开始找到窍门了
be getting the hang of it.
只有我留下来才算你们成功
You know, it only counts if I stay.
我反正无事可干
My schedule is pretty clear.
我可以待在这儿
I guess I could stick around.
不知道你怎么样 不过我快饿死了
I don't know about you, but I'm starving.
你饿…
You're sta...
你是想去…
Oh, you want to, um...
我很乐意陪你去 但我有点忙…
I would love to, but I'm right in the middle of...
怎么了
What?
发生什么事了
What is all this?
我一直在想阿曼达的末日预言
I kept thinking about Amanda's prophecy of doom.
她是利用密♥码♥器侵入了我们的系统
So she used the cryptograph to get into our system,
但她怎么知道什么时间适合侵入呢
but how did she know when to do it?
也许她知道毒气被释放了
Maybe she knew when the gas had been released,
毒气就是启动视频播放的开关
like it was some sort of trigger for the video.
我也这样想过
I thought of that.
但她首次登陆我们系统
She didn't access our system
是在毒气攻击的一个小时之后
until an hour after the attack.
把握时机如此巧妙
For her to know that,
说明她在我们内部有眼线
she would have had to have someone on the inside.
我想不到其他的解释
I couldn't think of another explanation.
给我看你目前查到了什么
Show me what you've done so far.
你不是饿了吗
Thought you were hungry.
我们可以叫外卖♥♥
We'll order in.
你来付钱
You can pay.
然后我们就得杀了送外卖♥♥的
We'd have to kill the delivery man.
没错
True.
我们捣毁了阿曼达的安全屋以后
Since we blew up Amanda's safe house,
她和阿里又开始逃亡了
she and Ari are back on the run.
这虽然不是大获全胜 也算开了个好头
It's not a total win, but it's a start.
欧文愿意留下 我们赢了
Owen's staying. It's a win.
我看了下你找到欧文的房♥间
I took a look at the room you found Owen in.
有样东西很奇怪
and something caught my eye.
我们不知道这治疗椅的用处
We don't know what the chair does,
但伯克霍夫认出了它
but Birkhoff recognized this.
这是用来做脑科手术的
It's used for brain surgery.
那时阿曼达试图给他做脑叶切断术
Amanda tried to lobotomize him with it.
你认为她也想给欧文♥做♥手术
You think she was gonna use that on Owen?
她已经做了
She already did something to him.
欧文的检查显示他的大脑上有疤痕
Owen's tests showed scarring in his brain.
疤痕不是最近的 也不是受外伤留下的
It's not recent, and it's not due to an injury.
是手术遗留的疤痕
They're surgical scars.
也是引起他失忆的原因
That's what caused his memory loss.
很可能 阿曼达不会善罢甘休
Most likely. Amanda won't stop.
她很愤怒 她对你满腔怒火
She is angry, and her rage is focused on you.
我能处理好阿曼达
I can handle Amanda.
过去的48小时之内
In the last 48 hours,
她伏击了我们
she has ambushed us,
意图抓走欧文
tried to kidnap Owen,
还在基地内部施放了生化武器
and set off a bioweapon within these walls.
这只是她的开场戏而已
That is one hell of an opening move.
那我们就去查清她下一步的行动
Then we figure out what she's gonna do next.
有项任务要给你 安妮
I have a task for you, Anne.
是欧文吗
Owen?
那个计划已经过时了
Ooh, that ship has sailed.
尼基塔知道我想要利用欧文
Nikita knows I wanted Owen for something.
我原本的计划会由于她的疑心而失败
She'll be too suspicious for my original plan to work,
但我现在想到了更好的办法
but I have an even better idea now.
为什么不直接杀了尼基塔
Why not just kill Nikita?
要是你允许的话
I could have done it in the cemetery
我在墓园里的时候就能干掉她
if you'd allowed it.
死亡是她历程的最终归宿
Death is the last step of her journey,
但我们还没走到那一步
and we're not there yet.
她的历程
Her journey?
我还没把她调♥教♥好 安妮
Oh, I'm not done teaching her, Anne.
我还没把她调♥教♥好呢
I am not done teaching her.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表