剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
然后继续 瞒着我去订婚吧
Then go ahead and get engaged without telling me about it.
伯克霍夫 我不知道瑞安会先告诉桑娅
Birkhoff, I didn't know Ryan was gonna tell Sonya first.
我都不知道迈克尔告诉了瑞安
I didn't even know that Michael told Ryan.
请试着体会最后才知情的人的郁闷心情
Now imagine all my frustration at being the last to find out,
带着这种心情拉下控制档
and use that to pull the lever.
她大概每年都会去一次
She goes like once a year.
真的吗 - 非常棒的地方
Really? - It's stunning, yeah.
硬盘
Hard drive.
你是一个天才 伯克霍夫 真正的天才
You're a genius, Birkhoff, a true genius.
马屁拍得再多也无法弥补我受伤的心灵
It's gonna take a lot more kissing up than that.
授权支付
Payment authorizations.
你能辨认里面的人名吗
Do you recognize any names?
认得出
Yeah, every...
各种不知携程网为何物的小龙女和杨过
Ruth and Gladys in America that never heard of Orbitz.
输了 韦德 你输了
Fail, Wade, fail.
你教你的近身格斗术
Teach all the Krav Maga you want,
哥的课教你 复印机是有硬盘的
in my class, we learn copy machines have hard drives.
他肯定是用了这张信♥用♥卡♥
He must have used this credit card
在哪里做过一些预定
to make a reservation somewhere.
比这还要好
Better.
他用信♥用♥卡♥网购 收♥货♥地址是
Online purchase links to an address in
马萨诸塞州 列克星顿
Lexington, Massachusetts.
感谢我吧
Say hi for me.
快过来这里看看
Might wanna take a look at this.
像是一个神秘的训练场地
Looks like some kinda weird training area.
不要
No!
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
我们不会伤害你的
We're not gonna hurt you.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
韦德在哪里
Where's Wade?
我认识你们
I know who you are.
你们是"组织"的人
You're division.
他告诉过我 你们会来的
He prepared me for this day.
如果你们不放我走
And if you don't let me go,
他会把你们都杀了的
he's gonna kill you all.
她开口说话了吗
Have you gotten her to talk?
一句话也没说
Not a word.
医生说没有性♥虐♥待的迹象
Doc says no sign of sexual abuse.
在生理上 她很健康
Physically, she's in good health.
心理上如何
And mentally?
严重的人格分离
A severe case of dissociation,
脱离了自己真正的感情
separation from her true emotional self.
这是她采取的一种应对方式
It's one way of coping.
为了生存下来 她不得不分离出另一人格
She had to be walled off to survive in there.
她需要几个月来恢复正常
Could take months to recover.
我们只剩28个小时的时间
Well, we've got less than 28 hours
弄清她所知的一切
to find out what she knows.
查出她的身份了吗
Any lead on her identity?
她名叫莉莎·艾博特
Her name's Liza Abbott.
两年前 在放学回家的路上被绑♥架♥
She was kidnapped walking home from school two years ago.
我们得把她送回家去
We have to get her home.
言之有理
She's got a point.
等一下
Wait, hold on.
我们得找到韦德和黑索金炸♥药♥的下落
We need to track down Wade and the rdx.
现在莉莎是我们唯一的线索
Right now, Liza is our only lead.
她父母两年来都不知道她的去向
Her parents have been in the dark for two years.
我们一定会把她安全送回家的
Look, we will get her home safely
但她得先告诉我们韦德的情报
after we find out what she knows about Wade.
我保证
I promise.
我来跟她谈吧
Okay, I'll talk to her.
我们多少有些共同点
We've got some common ground...
被强行带走 关在地下
taken against her will, kept underground,
被迫接受训练
forced to train...
她不是人♥质♥ 是新兵
She wasn't his captive, she was his recruit.
莉莎
Hi, Liza.
我是尼基塔
I'm Nikita.
我们得谈谈
Look, we gotta talk.
这里很安全
This is a safe place.
你想告诉我什么都行
You can tell me anything you want,
无论什么 我都洗耳恭听
anything at all and I'll listen.
你饿不饿
You hungry?
不饿
No.
我听你提到了"组织"
I heard you say the word "division".
它对你有什么特别意义吗
Does that mean anything to you?
因为我们现在就在"组织"
Because that's where we are right now, you know.
我对这里了如指掌
I know everything about this place.
那我们谈谈你住的地方吧
Let's talk about your place,
我找到你的那个地方
The place I found you.
韦德把你关在地下室多久了
How long has Wade been keeping you in his basement?
你不用怕他
You don't have to be afraid of him.
你在这里 他碰不到你的
He can't get to you in here.
你说得没错
Okay. You're right.
他是对这里了如指掌
He does know this place very well.
韦德被关在这儿好多年
Wade was held captive here for years.
这地方让他害怕
This is the place that scares him.
没什么能让他害怕
Nothing scares him.
莉莎 我可以叫你莉莎吧
Liza...is it cool if I call you Liza?
我不知道你说的是谁
I don't know who that is.
你的名字是莉莎·艾博特
Your name is Liza Abbott.
你的父母是伊莲恩和保罗
Your parents are Elaine and Paul.
你家住橙木大道412号♥
You live at 412 Orangewood Drive.
你最喜欢的运动是体操
And your favorite sport is gymnastics.
我也是
Mine is too.
只是我一直都不太擅长
I was just never any good at it.
莉莎 你永远都不用再回到那了
Liza, you never have to see the place
永远离开那个他强迫你住的地方
he made you live, not ever again.
那不是随便什么地方
It's not a place.
那是我家
It's my home.
伯克霍夫
Yo, Birkhoff?
小迈 有什么发现
Mikey. Anything?
手绘草图 像是一个孩子做的笔记
Hand drawn blueprints, with what looks like notes made by a kid,
发给你
sending your way.
他让她画那里的草图吗
He had her map his place?
这是一栋商务楼的草图
These are plans for a commercial building.
看建筑结构就知道了
Look at the structural supports.
也许该找个工程师先来咨♥询♥下
Maybe we should consult an actual engineer first.
先用你正常的眼睛看看吧
Maybe you should use your actual eyes.
你说什么 - 好了 冷静
Excuse me? - All right, settle down.
试着查出有没有匹配的建筑
And just try and run a match.
有电♥话♥进来
Incoming phone.
她在哪儿 萨拉在哪儿
Where is she? Where's sarah?
我不知道萨拉是谁
Well, I don't know who Sarah is,
但莉莎·艾博特很安全
but Liza Abbott is safe.
她的名字是萨拉
Her name is Sarah.
你要是识相的话
And if you know what's best for you,
就赶紧把她还给我
you'll return her to me.
她现在在"组织"
She's at division,
"组织"欢迎你
And you're welcome to come join.
你受命珀西执行的一切任务都既往不咎
Listen, everything you did under Percy's orders will be pardoned,
但你要放弃任务回归
but you need to stand down and come in.
就你这声音 真不爷们
Listen to you... tough guy voice.
你能做教官真是奇迹
It's a wonder you managed to train anyone at all.
可悲啊
It's pathetic.
不是我抢了你的饭碗 韦德
I didn't lose your job for you, Wade.
是你自己搞砸的
You did that.
你想知道什么叫可悲吗
You wanna know what pathetic is?
就是绑♥架♥一个12岁的女孩
Pathetic is kidnapping a 12-year-old girl
强迫训练她当新兵
to make up for the recruits
你早就无权发号♥施令了
You no longer have to order around.
那我就给你一个命令
I'm gonna give you one order,
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表