剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
但不是现在
Not now.
得等到我俩单独相处的时候
Not until we can be alone together.
我也希望我能知道确切时间
I wish I knew when that will be.
抱歉 迈克尔
Sorry, Michael.
我控制不住 她一直在我脑中
I can't help it. She's in my head.
我没法不想
I can't shut her out.
我不想伤到你 不过我不能保证
I don't want to hurt you, but I will.
尼基塔 你能挺过来的
Nikita, you can fight this.
让我帮你
Let me help you.
有点不对劲
Something's not right.
阿曼达并没有对她洗♥脑♥
What Amanda does isn't possession.
我被洗♥脑♥的时候
When I did the things that I did,
我的所作所为很自然
my actions felt natural,
都是我自己的选择
the result of my own choices.
我感觉不到是被♥操♥纵的
I wasn't aware that I was being manipulated.
那你的意思是 阿曼达没有在她大脑上搞鬼
So you're saying this isn't one of Amanda's Jedi mind tricks?
我觉得是
I don't think so.
尼基塔一个人在处理这些事
Nikita's doing this on her own?
什么事 为什么都这种反应
Doing what? And why the act?
她在向我们传递信息
To send us a message.
苏珊
Susan?
珍妮特·马尔科姆
Janet Malcolm.
斯宾塞总统的私人助理
President Spencer's personal aide.
我们在多伦多的二十国集团峰会上见过
We met in Toronto during the G20.
我安排你进入宴会的
I arranged for you to get into the gala.
是的 最近怎么样
Yes, of course. How are you?
很好 - 很高兴再见面
Good. - It's good to see you.
我也是 你在这里做什么呢
You too. Well, what are you doing here?
我在乔治城带一个研究班
I'm teaching a seminar at Georgetown.
宣传部的人还在多伦多找你来着
The Press Department was looking for you in Toronto.
是的 他们想采访一下
Yeah, they wanted to do a little media package
关于你与总统亲密关系
on your close relationship with the president,
以及总统对你人生的影响
get you talking about her impact on your life.
她的确对我有很大影响
She has had an impact.
珍妮特 很高兴遇到你
Janet, I'm glad I ran into you.
我有点事想请你帮忙
I need to ask you something.
我今天需要见到总统
I need to get on the President's calendar today.
今天 - 我知道太仓促了
Today? - I know it's short notice,
但是我有很重要的事情
but I have something very important
需要找总统谈 - 很抱歉
I need to speak with her about. - Well, I'm sorry,
谁也不可能在这么短的时间内就见到总统
but no one gets on the President's calendar that fast.
除非是第三次世界大战要爆发了
I mean, not unless World War III is breaking out.
况且特勤处的人也要事先…
And plus, the secret service would still have to pre-screen...
抱歉 真的很抱歉
I'm sorry. I really am.
但我不是在请求你
But I'm not asking.
她说她有些事想跟我说
She said there were things she wanted to say,
但我们得…
but we had to...
"等到我们单独在一起的时候"
"Wait until we can be alone together."
"要等到我们单独在一起的时候"
"Wait until we can be alone."
或许她知道我们在利用监控观察她
Maybe she knew we were watching her on security cams?
或者是阿曼达能听到她说的话
Or maybe Amanda was listening.
当时阿曼达逼我做内鬼的时候
When Amanda forced me to be her mole,
我无法告诉你们实情
I couldn't tell any of you,
因为我知道她在监视着我
because I knew that she was monitoring me.
这就是尼基行为古怪的原因
That's why Nikki was acting so squirrelly.
尼基塔是想告诉我们她被窃听了
Nikita was trying to tell us she's been bugged.
托德的皮下通讯器
Tolcher's subcutaneous comm.
阿曼达可能在尼基塔的身上装了一个
Amanda could have implanted one in Nikita.
伯克霍夫 你能逆向分♥析♥托德身体里的芯片
Birkhoff, can you reverse engineer the chip in Tolcher?
分离出阿曼达用的频率吗
Isolate the frequency Amanda's using?
我们或许可以利用它来…
We might be able to use that to...
追踪到尼基身上的通讯器
To track the comm that's in Nikki.
是的 应该可以
Yeah, I think so.
想要跟我一起试试吗
You want to go play operation?
给他们打电♥话♥
Call in,
告诉他们你要请病假
tell them you'll be out sick,
然后安排我和总统见面
and get me on the President's schedule.
我没有做这个权限
I don't have the authority to do that.
珍妮特 我能找到你
Janet, I found you.
我也能轻易找到你家在哪里
I can easily track where your home is,
还有你的家人
your family.
特雷西 能帮我个忙吗
Tracy. Could you do me a favor?
日程表里我落下一个人
I forgot to put someone on the schedule.
她叫苏珊·梅森
Uh, a Susan Mason.
尼基塔
好了 已经锁定那个频率了|Okay, I got a lock on the frequency.
是来自华盛顿特区的
It's coming from D.C.
她在华盛顿
She's in Washington?
我刚刚查看了武器库
I just checked the armory.
除了他的格洛克手♥枪♥ 她还带了消音器
In addition to her glock, she took a silencer,
一把PSG- 1狙击步♥枪♥和瞄准镜
a PSG-1 sniper rifle and scope,
以及相匹配的弹♥药♥
plus match grade ammo.
那可是用于刺杀任务的装备
That's a kill mission kit.
她跟我说过斯宾塞应该害怕她
She told me Spencer should be afraid of her.
她是想警告我
She was trying to warn me.
警告你什么
Warn you of what?
她是要去刺杀总统
She's going to try and kill the President.
听我说 我不会伤害你的 知道吗
Look, I'm not going to hurt you, all right?
几个小时后就会有施工队来这儿
A construction crew will be here in a few hours.
他们会发现你 你不会有事的
They'll find you. You'll be fine.
如果想带着武器混过特勤处
You try to get by secret service without clearance,
他们会向你开枪的
and they will shoot you.
如果刺杀失败 我也不想活了
If I fail, there'll be no reason to live.
阿曼达 总统一整天都在白宫里
Amanda, the President is inside the White House all day.
根本没有机会用狙♥击♥枪♥进行长距离射击
No chance to sniper from long range.
但是我有一次面见她的机会
But I did get an appointment to see her.
我就知道你会有办法的
I knew you'd find a way.
但我需要能够通过白宫的安全检查
I still have to get past White House security.
我告诉过你我需要一只小队帮忙
I told you I needed a team for this.
不像你从来不找朋友帮忙
Not that you would know anything about needing friends.
我非常清楚交对朋友
Oh, I know all about how valuable
是多么地重要
having the right friends can be.
打给斯特林
Get me Stirling.
尼基 我在通过
Nikki, I'm talking to you
你车上的车载导航系统跟你通话
through your car's onboard navigation system.
伯克霍夫 - 没时间解释了
Birkhoff? - No time to explain.
我们的时间很短
We have a very short window.
什 什么时间
Win... window for what?
艾丽克丝
Alex.
你得赶紧离开这儿
You have to get out of here now.
尼基塔
Nikita.
让我走
Let me go.
你不清楚情况
You don't know what you're doing.
我们知道了阿曼达的窃听器
We know about Amanda's bug.
伯克霍夫正在干扰信♥号♥♥
Birkhoff's jamming it.
不行
No.
不能这样 她会知道的
You can't. She'll know.
不 信♥号♥♥被伪装成受了干扰
No, it's disguised as interference.
她会以为你在穿过地道之类的
She'll think you went through a tunnel or something.
只要我们没有屏蔽她太久
As long as we don't cut her out for too long.
时间足以阻止你暗♥杀♥总统
Just long enough to stop you from killing the president.
我们知道了 我们收到了你的消息
We know. We got your message.
我和尼基塔失去了联♥系♥
I've lost Nikita's signal.
如果几秒后你不能恢复信♥号♥♥
If you can't clear it up in a few seconds,
就告诉我
let me know.
我们知道阿曼达没有改变你的大脑
We know Amanda didn't alter your brain,
她对你做了什么
so what did she do to you?
她对我没做什么
She didn't do anything to me.
她对你动了手脚
She did something to you.
你新手的碳纤维骨骼中
The nanotoxin is embedded
植入了纳米毒素
in the carbon fiber bone of your new hand.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表