剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
你现在是"组织"的头号♥大敌
伯克霍夫发明了新武器技术 很快能看到
我的同伙阿里·塔瑟洛夫很乐意
向您和您的同志们做个介绍
伯克霍夫发明了新武器技术 很快能看到
不 不是你 马塞尔
隐藏信息解码器
魁北克市
我应该早点回应你的召唤
Should have responded to your recall earlier.
你做出了正确的选择
You made the right choice.
有搞垮"组织"的机会
Chance to bury division?
我加入 - 这正是我们的任务
I'm in. - It's what we do.
欢迎加入胜利的一方
Welcome to the winning side.
指挥中心 我看到目标了
Ops, I got visual on target.
好 尼基 小心点
Okay, Nikki, be careful.
我们不知道她的接头人带了什么武器
We don't know what her contact is armed with.
别紧张
Relax.
我必须警告她 我必须警告阿曼达
I have to warn her. I have to warn Amanda.
不行
No.
如果她发现我没有警告她
If she finds out I didn't warn her,
她会触发我的夺命芯片
she will trigger my kill chip,
我马上就会丧命
and I will die right here.
不会的
That's not gonna happen.
她会被扳倒 你会重获自♥由♥
She's going down. You're getting free.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我已经警告她了 我必须这样做
I already did. I had to.
尼基 小心 那是个陷阱
Nikki, look out! It's a trap!
还真管用
Well, that worked out.
伯克霍夫
Birkhoff.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为他不信任你
Because he didn't trust you.
桑娅
Sonya.
我不再需要你通风报信了
I no longer require your services.
告诉她吧
Just tell her.
告诉她吧
Just tell her.
我喘不上气了 尼基
I can't breathe, Nikki.
呆子
Nerd?
真心问一句 你有不全副武装的时候吗
Are you ever not armed? Seriously?
你为什么跟踪我
Why are you shadowing me?
我得保证没有别人跟踪你
I had to make sure nobody else was.
是吗
Okay.
你说最近一个月 你都感觉
You said you felt like you were being watched
有人监视你
for, like, a month now.
对 但到目前为止 除了你我谁也没发现
Yeah, but I haven't spotted anyone till now.
我来找你是有理由的
There's a good reason for it.
相信我
Trust me.
桑娅是内奸
Sonya is the mole.
什么
What?
她需要你的帮助
She needs your help.
三周前
About three weeks ago,
她出门时 阿曼达的清除者抓住了她
Amanda's cleaner grabbed her coming out of her apartment.
他们重新激活了她的夺命芯片
They reactivated her kill chip.
如果每隔两小时 她不更新情报
Now if she doesn't update them every two hours,
他们就认定她暴露了
she's considered compromised.
她就不能花十分钟求助吗
She couldn't take ten minutes to ask for help?
我们可以用医学手段移除芯片
We can remove her chip in medical.
不不 还有个内奸
No, no, no, there's a second mole.
那个内奸的唯一任务就是监视她
Someone whose sole job it is to watch her,
确保她仍受控制
make sure she stays in line.
她可以接近你 接近我们
She has access to you, to us.
阿曼达希望她关注于个人污点
Yeah, Amanda wants her to focus on personal dirt.
她不在乎任务
She doesn't care about the missions.
她在下一盘很大的棋
She's playing the long game.
她想看我受尽煎熬
She wants to see me suffer.
你把这事告诉我是对的
You did the right thing telling me.
但我们得告诉其他人
But we...we gotta tell the others.
绝对不行
No, no, no, no, no, no.
我向桑娅保证…
I told Sonya that...
我不会大肆声张的
Listen, I'll keep it quiet.
相信我 我保证
Trust me, I promise.
好
Okay.
在此期间 保证桑娅继续演下去
In the meantime, make sure Sonya plays along.
头号♥大敌
Most wanted.
我喜欢听这个词
That's what I like to hear.
你怎么知道她没有耍你
How do you know she isn't playing you?
你是羡慕嫉妒恨吗 安妮
Do I detect a hint of jealousy, Anne?
不 我是怀疑
No. Suspicion.
你为什么信任桑娅
Why do you trust Sonya?
她的脑干里有颗炸♥弹♥
She has an explosive in her brainstem
而我手中握着触发器
that I have on speed dial.
还要信任干嘛
Who needs trust?
那你别忘了什么时候该按下它
As long as you know when to use it.
那就看看天气吧
Let's check the weather then.
局部地区有云 但气温适宜 26度
Partially cloudy but still a balmy 78.
看见了吗
You see?
威雷亚海滩吗
Wailea beach?
如果我们的内线
If our friend on the inside
发现桑娅有叛变迹象
senses Sonya is flirting with betrayal,
该气象网上的天气预报就会变化
the forecast on this weather site changes,
我就让桑娅玩完
and I retire Sonya.
当初尼基塔一定是这种感受
This must be what it felt like to be Nikita.
逃亡奔波 从一处到另一处
On the run from place to place,
用一台笔记本发动战争
launching her war from a laptop
在"组织"里还有内线帮忙
with a mole inside division.
"组织"现在戒备更加森严
She lives inside stronger walls now.
但是可以说 她现在最为脆弱
But in a way, she's weaker than ever.
再坚固的墙壁也可能分崩离析
Even the strongest walls can come crashing down.
你只需要在表面找到一条裂缝
All you need to find is a single crack on the surface.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
天气不错 我散散步
It's a nice day. I took a walk.
穿这件外套有些热吧
It's a little warm to wear that jacket, huh?
不太热 你是在跟踪我吗
Not really. Were you following me?
我该这样吗 - 不该
Should I be? - No.
我只是… 最近感觉
I...I just... lately I've been feeling
有人在监视我
like someone's been watching me.
我们都这么觉得
We all have.
我们都输给了阿曼达的心理战术
We're letting Amanda's mind games get to us.
也许只是因为你吃了太多药
Or maybe you just took too many of these.
松博莱思啊
Sobelex, huh?
前几天 我觉得在你身上看到了副作用
I thought I saw the signs on you a few days ago.
还给我 迈克尔
Give it back, Michael.
为什么 这又不是你的
Why? They're not yours.
而是"组织"的
They're division's.
这是实验性的止痛药
It's an experimental painkiller
专用于战斗行动
designed for combat use,
不建议戒毒康复者使用
not recommended for ex-drug addicts.
我只是为了缓解肩膀疼痛
I was only taking it for my shoulder.
我想帮你们的忙 - 帮忙
I wanted to help out. - Help?
这不仅仅把你的性命置于险境 艾丽克丝
This doesn't just put your life in danger, Alex.
还有我的性命
This puts my life in danger.
还有尼基塔的
Nikita's.
还有所有指望你枪枪命中目标
And anyone who relies on you to shoot straight
在外勤任务中支援他们的人们
and back them up in the field.
我做到了
I do.
是尼基塔 - 听着 迈克尔
It's Nikita. - Okay, look, Michael.
你是对的 我不会再服用了 不会了
Look, you're right, okay? I'll stop, I'll stop.
千万不要告诉尼基塔 求你了
Just please don't tell Nikita. Please.
我这就过去
I'm on my way.
总部现在需要我们回去
We're needed back at the office.
谢谢你 - 不要谢
Thank you. - Don't.
我决定在尼基塔知道之前和你谈
I made the decision to talk to you before Nikita
是因为这个会伤她最深
because this would hurt her more than anyone,
鉴于她曾经为你所做过的一切
on account of everything she's gone through for you.
所以你最好亲自告诉她
So you are gonna be the one that tells her.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表