剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
你的父母是伊莲恩和保罗
Your parents are Elaine and Paul.
你住在橙木大道412号♥
You live at 412 orangewood drive.
你的体操水平一流
And you're really good at gymnastics.
你妈妈想对你说
Your mom says,
快快回家吧
"Please come home."
杰西卡
Jessica!
立刻给我引爆 不然就让你感受真正的痛苦
Detonate now, or you will know what pain truly is.
尼基塔是谁
Who's Nikita?
我招募来的
My recruit.
没事了 宝贝
It's okay, honey.
我们会把你送回家的 好吗
We're gonna get you home, okay?
我们会把你送回家的
We're gonna get you home.
车子已经准备好了
Transpo's ready.
我觉得你会希望一路陪同的
I thought you might wanna see this one through.
是啊
Yeah.
我是绝对不会错过的
I wouldn't miss it for the world.
不过 我有个问题
One question, though.
什么
What's that?
那个印第安女孩挂坠
The Indian girl necklace.
她藏了两年
She hid it for two years.
韦德一直没有发现 你却找到了
Wade never found it, but you did.
新兵总天真地以为他们的房♥间
Recruits seem to think their rooms
能躲过一切法眼
hide behind an invisible force field.
你搜过我的房♥间
You searched my room?
还记得当年珀西的例行检查吗
Do you remember Percy's routine inspections?
嗯 想起来了
uh, yeah.
我每次都能通过
I always passed them.
是的 那是因为你藏的门卡
Yeah, that's because I was the one
恰巧是被我找到的
who found your key card.
那墙上的缝隙
The crack in this wall
并不如你想象中的那样隐蔽
wasn't as hidden as you thought.
而你从没有揭发过我吗
And you never ratted me out?
我永远都在保护着你
I always had your back.
看上去眼熟吗
Look familiar?
能不能
Can I, um...
再让我把编的故事复习一遍吗
can I go over the cover story again?
当然可以
Of course, if you want.
好的 韦德在我从学校回家的路上把我拐走
Okay, so Wade took me coming home from school.
他把我锁在地下室里
He locked me in his basement,
跟我说我是他的新女儿
and told me I was his new daughter.
他没有伤害我 但也不放我走
He didn't hurt me, but he never let me go.
昨天 我听到楼上有声枪响
Yesterday, I heard a gunshot from upstairs.
我最终鼓起勇气上楼探个究竟
After I was brave enough to look,
发现他躺在厨房♥地上
He was lying dead on the kitchen floor.
自杀身亡了
He shot himself.
于是我拿起他的手♥机♥拨♥打♥了911
So I picked up his phone and dialed 911.
而且你还从未听说过巴基斯坦的领事
And you've never heard of the Pakistani consulate.
还有"组织"
Or division.
"组织"是什么
What's division?
就像这样
Exactly.
说不定我将来真能成为一名很强的探员呢 是吧
I'd probably make a really good agent one day, huh?
我开玩笑呢
Hello? Just kidding.
不过说真的
But seriously though.
我应该是你们救下的
I'm probably one of the youngest girls
年龄最小的女孩吧
you've ever saved, right?
还有另一位更年轻的女孩
There was one other girl.
莉莎 亲爱的
Liza, honey.
艾丽克斯会领你进屋去 好吗
Alex is gonna walk you up to the house now, okay?
我吗 难道你不想亲自…
Me? Don't you wanna...
不了
No.
上一个女孩是我拯救的
I got the last girl.
这一次我想让你来
I want you to have this one.
把她领回家
Get her home.
快来吧
Come on.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表