剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
Excuse me, sir. Would you come with me?
我们要去见总统了吗
Are we going to see the president?
还没有
Not just yet.
这东西有能力侵入
With its ability to hack
世界上的任何计算机系统
into any computer system in the world,
译码器将是一个非常强力的武器
the cryptograph can be an incredibly powerful weapon.
非常好 把它交给国安局
That's great. Get it over to NSA.
我认为能回收这台译码器
I also believe that recovering the cryptograph
就证明了"组织"的作用
is proof of Division's benefit
并不仅限于追捕叛变特工
and not just with regards to the rogue agents.
这里不是高中 弗莱彻
This isn't high school, Fletcher.
你不会得到信任加分的
You don't get extra credit.
我只是证明我们一切还在正轨上
Just pointing out we're on the right path.
我们稍后再讨论这个
We can discuss this later.
抱歉 总统女士
Sorry, Madame President.
目前出了点安保事故
But we have an ongoing security incident.
您必须留在这里
You're gonna have to stay here.
马可夫总统 感谢您能来
President Markov, thank you for coming.
这是怎么回事
What is this about?
请您理解 我们必须对任何
You understand we need to investigate
侵入白宫限制区域的不明人物
any uncleared incursions into the restricted sections
进行调查
of the White House.
这和我有什么关系
What does this have to do with me?
我只是想知道您是怎么进入限制区的
I was just wondering how you got into this area.
什么
What?
马可夫和特勤局的人在一起
Okay, Markov is with the Secret Service.
我会引开他们
I'm gonna draw them away with a distraction.
你会有30秒的空隙
You should have a 30-second window of opportunity.
了解 30秒
Copy that...30 seconds.
已经把你的影像从监控中消除了
I've wiped your images off the cameras.
如果是由于我们安保的故障
If it was due to a breakdown in our security,
我们需要确保故障得到解决
we need to make sure it's addressed.
这真是太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
你们自己的问题自己解决
Take care of your business on your own time.
先生 您不介意的话…
Sir, if you don't mind...
不好 情况不妙
Oh, no, that's not good.
白宫内有杀手 白宫内有杀手
Killer in the White House! Killer in the White House!
怎么了 - 他刚才把特工干掉了
What happened? - He just took out the agents.
他正带着武器往总统办公室那边去
He's making tracks to the Oval Office, and he's armed.
不论做什么 马上行动
So, whatever you're gonna do, do it now.
杀手离总统那儿只有五十码远了
We just brought an assassin within 50 yards of the president.
你好 埃迪
Hey, Eddie.
马可夫总统
President Markov,
你在这儿啊
there you are.
离我远点儿
Get away from me.
滚远点儿
Get away from me!
他们朝这边来了
They're coming back this way.
快走 我处理他
Go. I got him.
他往这边走了
He's down this way.
我觉得他不对劲
I think there's something wrong with him.
他们把我拖进了一间屋子 就跟难民营似的
They dragged me into a room. It was like the refugee camp.
快点 尼基 赶快离开
Come on, Nikki, get out of there.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
这是怎么了
What happened?
我在什么地方
Where am I?
保安已经控制住局面了
Security has contained the situation.
应该是马可夫总统
Apparently President Markov
出现了创伤后应激反应
had some kind of post-traumatic stress episode.
他袭击了两名特工 但现在局面控制住了
He attacked two agents, but it's under control now.
情况还不是很明朗
Things are, uh, not clear.
他现在怎么样了 - 我该走了
How is he? - I should leave.
尼基塔现在在西北方向的走廊
Guys, Nikita's in the northwest corridor.
伯克霍夫
Birkhoff...
现在安全了
We're clear.
收到
Copy that.
仅在访美十天之后
Only ten days after his first visit to the U.S.,
乌兹别克斯坦的亚历克西·马可夫总统就死于
President Alexi Markov of Uzbekistan has died
脑血管瘤破裂
from a ruptured brain aneurysm.
他的突然去世让他最近因参加选举
His unexpected death brings a dramatic end
出现的一系列丑闻戏剧性收场
to a growing scandal regarding his recent election.
上周出现了大量关于选举问题的新闻
Last week multiple reports of voting improprieties surfaced,
这让民众质疑
calling into question the results
他大选获胜这一结果
that swept him into power.
丑闻这招不错
The scandal was a nice touch.
我觉得这会让大家
I figured it would deter anyone
都不敢深究他的死因
from looking too closely into the death.
很难找到证据吗
Was it hard to find the evidence?
除非你是总统
Not when you're the president.
视频也和他一起灰飞烟灭了
You guys can count the video as dead and buried too.
我用蠕虫病毒攻击了马可夫的服务器
I fed a worm into Markov's servers.
他的一切资料都没有了
Anything with even a whiff of that guy is gone.
尽管可能会有点副作用
There might be a few side effects, though.
整个国家
The entire country's
接下来几天都会没网…
gonna be without Internet for the next couple of days...
还有可能连累阿富汗
possibly Afghanistan too.
先涂两周这种软膏
Apply the ointment for two weeks
有疼痛感的话告诉我
and let me know if there's any pain.
谢谢
Thanks.
你的幸运伤疤很性感啊
You're lucky scars are sexy.
真的吗 这样的话我就去找卡尔
Yeah? 'Cause I could go find Carl
让他再拿刀捅我几下
and ask him to grab his knife again.
做人可不能这么贪心
No, that's just being greedy.
好吧
Okay.
我能问你点事吗 - 当然
Can I ask you something? - Yeah.
你告诉卡尔朱莉娅的事…
What you told Carl about Julia...
你对你杀的所有人都记得那么清楚吗
Do you remember that much about all of your victims?
如果我不记得他们 那谁会记得
If I don't remember them, who will?
那另一个蝴蝶呢
What's the butterfly?
我一般不聊这个
I don't talk about that one.
有些记忆我只想自己回味
Some memories I like to keep for myself.
可能我儿时常常捉虫吧
Or maybe I used to catch bugs as a kid.
谁知道呢 我的记忆自己封闭了 - 对
I don't know. Who knows? My memory's shut. - Right.
我得走了 尽量别惹麻烦 - 好的
I got to go. Try and stay out of trouble. - I will.
我同意接手"组织"的时候 我就告诉总统
When I agreed to run Division, I told the president
没有你们我不行
that I couldn't do it without you...
我需要你们所有人 现在仍然如此
All of you, and that is still true.
所以 如果你们都不支持我了
So, if I no longer have your support,
我会主动下台 绝对没有任何问题
I will step down immediately, no questions asked.
这不是支持与否的问题
This was never about our support.
而是信任 瑞安
This is about trust, Ryan.
你不需要独自承担一切
You didn't have to carry this burden alone.
如果一开始我就告诉你们
If I told you when we started this
总统是随时都有可能杀了我们
that the president had a gun to our heads,
你们会作何反应
how would you have reacted?
真正的问题是
The real question is,
"组织"中的其他人会作何反应
how would everyone else in Division react?
对
Exactly.
珀西当权的时候 要么遵命要么死
Under Percy, it was obey or die.
后来我来了 向大家承诺会有出路
I come in and promise a way out.
这样大家才知道还有一线希望
Then people learn there's one small catch.
他们的行动无法预料
There'd be no predicting their actions.
这里的很多人都还不稳定
A lot of people in here are still volatile.
真的是这样吗
Tell me about it.
那怎么办 我们就只能偷偷的低调行事吗
So what, we're just supposed to keep this on the low?
只是现在
For now.
我知道我们不是幸福快乐的一家人
I know we're not all one big, happy family,
但我们的性命都连接在了一起
but we are in this together...
不论结局是好是坏
for better or worse.
我要相信一切都会好的
I need to believe it's for the better.
如果我们继续追捕地下30人组
If we continue hunting the dirty thirty,
我们就得悄悄的 做的高明点
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表