剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
我不知道那是什么
I don't...what is...
拜托 别假装你不知道
Please, don't pretend like you don't know
我在说什么
what I'm talking about.
问题是 你怎么知道
The question is, how do you know
你在说什么
what you're talking about?
前泽特洛夫的线人提醒我来竞拍
Former Zetrov contact alerted me to the sale.
所有人都知道美国的秘密组织
Everyone knows that a U.S. Black Ops group
杀了我全家
killed my family.
证据就在黑盒里
The proof is on that box.
我想确认
I want to confirm that.
接下来就靠你了
Then it's yours.
我已经挪出两亿流动资金
I've been able to free up 200 million, liquid.
你来找我是因为
And you came to me because...
因为没有我的钱
Because without my money,
你不可能竞拍成功
you don't have a chance to win.
真伤人啊
Well, that wounds me.
你知道中国人和俄♥国♥人为拿到它
You know the Chinese and the Russians
会出比土耳其高得多的价
will out-bid Turkey to get it.
以情报部门的预算而言
When it comes to intelligence budgets,
你们是以卵击石
you guys are punching above your weight.
那为什么找我们
So why back us?
为什么不是德国和巴西
Why not Germany or Brazil?
因为他们不是我朋友的朋友
Because they aren't friends with my friend.
我们的任务正在进行
Our mission's in play.
给你的上司打电♥话♥
Call your boss.
或者取消任务 - 你说了算
Or call off the mission. - Your call.
别添乱了
Stop helping.
总统女士
Madam President.
苏珊
Susan?
没事 她是我以前哈佛法学院的学生
It's fine; She's a former student of mine from Harvard Law.
过来
Come.
请让我们单独谈谈 还好吗
Just give us a minute, please. How are you?
我很好 你好吗
I'm wonderful. How are you?
很好 谢谢
Good, thank you.
谢谢你愿意见我
And thank you for seeing me.
瓦兹奎汇报过了 到底怎么回事
Vazquez updated me. What the hell is going on?
黑盒会被拍卖♥♥给我们的敌人
The box is set to be auctioned to a rival nation.
如果你能让我参加今晚的宴会
If you get me into the reception tonight,
我会为你找回来
I'll recover it for you.
然后我们的任务就完成了 你再也不会
Then our mission will be done, and you'll never
听到"组织"的消息
have to hear the word division ever again.
那些叛逃的特工怎么办
And what about the other agents who fled?
他们更希望保持低调
It's in their interest to keep a low profile,
特别是在他们的身份被黑盒抹去了后
especially after their identities are erased off the box.
那么这笔交易你做吗
So do we have a deal?
你要明白 如果你失败了
Do you understand that if you fail,
你在地堡的朋友会付出代价的
your friends back at the bunker will pay the price?
史蒂夫 你能为我的朋友给一张
Steve, can you get my friend a guest pass
今晚宴会的入场券吗
for the reception tonight?
好的 总统女士
Yes, Madam President.
苏珊 很高兴再见到你
Susan, it was lovely to see you again.
我也是
And you.
必须承认 你打扮起来也人模狗样的
I must say, you clean up very nicely.
珀西过去也这么说过
You know, Percy used to say the same thing to me.
是啊
Oh, that's right.
你在做守护者之前
Before you were a guardian,
你是个清除者
you were a cleaner.
是的
Yeah.
你会是最后一个我清除的人
And you're going to be my last cleanup.
如果我是你 我会等等
I'd wait on that if I were you.
我已经等了十年
I've waited ten years.
如果出了差错
If anything goes wrong,
你需要我安排另一场拍卖♥♥
you need me to set up another auction.
有道理
That's a good point.
事成后 再杀你
Kill you after.
指挥中心 我们进去了
Ops, we're in.
很好 迈克尔 你就位了吗
Good. Michael, you in position?
已经就位
Set.
尼基塔 你是我们在那的眼睛
Nikita, you're our eyes in there.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
艾丽克丝和土耳其人在吧台
Alex is at the bar with Turkey.
赛勒斯 你说俄♥国♥人很胖
Cyrus, you said Russia's portly,
中国人很高 对不对
and China's tall, is that right?
不对 俄♥国♥人很高
No, Russia's tall,
中国国♥家♥安♥全♥部部长
and yes, the Chinese MSS leader
可能在狼吞虎咽地吃捞面
could stand to lay off the lo mein.
谢谢
Thank you.
我看见俄♥国♥人了
I've got Russia.
看见中国人了
I got China.
还有德国人
And Germany.
你看见山姆了吗
Do you see Sam?
没有 欧文还没有到
No. Owen is not on site yet.
拍卖♥♥已经开始了
The auction has started.
出价不要操之过急
Don't bid too much too fast.
永远别对土耳其人说怎么做交易
Never tell a Turk how to make a deal.
拍卖♥♥已经开始了 他一定在这里
The bidding has started. He must be here.
记住 尼基塔 安保配有武器
Remember, Nikita, their security people have weapons.
迈克尔 我打算暴露自己
Michael, I'm going to make myself visible,
迫使欧文去你那边
try and flush Owen to you.
她怎么知道 他会往哪儿走
How could she know exactly where he'll go?
最佳的撤离路线是通过服务通道
The best exfil route is through the service corridor.
迈克尔会在那里伏击
That's where Michael's set to ambush.
你怎么确定他会撤离
How can you be sure he'll exfil?
因为他发现尼基塔后 他会知道我们…
Because when he spots Nikita, he'll know we're on...
你怎么确定他会在现场
How can you be sure he is even on site?
瓦兹奎 你能不能消停会
Vazquez, could you please try and not distract us
别再让我们分心
any more than you've been doing?
我几乎没法专心思考
I can barely hear myself think,
更别说监视没有画面的自己人了
let alone keep tabs on our people with no visual.
枪让他紧张
Guns make him nervous.
特别是拿枪指着他的脑袋
Especially when they're pointed at his head.
一袭红裙的女人
The woman in red.
就是她
That's her.
就是她 那个杀手
It's her, the assassin.
他发现我了 他要往你那边去了
He made me. He's on his way to you.
你好 山姆
Hey, Sam.
拍卖♥♥结束了
Auction's over.
你们发现20国♥峰♥会的秘密了
So you figured out the G-20, huh?
你清楚黑盒外泄的后果
You know what happens if that box gets out.
我不在乎 - 你以前在乎
I don't care. - You used to.
保护黑盒曾是你毕生的使命
Your life's mission was to protect the box.
那不是我选择的生活
It wasn't my life.
黑盒在哪儿
Where is it?
听着
Look. Agh!
你们以为我会随身携带吗
Think I'd have it on me?
就是那个婊♥子♥杀了我哥哥
There's the bitch that killed my brother!
他是谁
Who is he?
不知道
I don't know.
他兄弟是谁 - 也不知道
Who's his brother? - No idea.
我敢肯定他是罪有应得
I'm sure he deserved it.
他逃过了你们的伏击
He slipped your ambush.
你们的计划是什么
So what's your plan?
他还在我们的掌控之中
We still have him in pocket.
我们会随机应变
We can adjust.
只要你让我们完成计划
You just need to let us finish this.
情况不太妙
This isn't good.
万一任务失败 我们得想好后备方案
We gotta think backup plan in case this thing goes south.
什么方案
What plan?
和海豹突击队对着干 你疯了吗
Against armed Navy Seals? Are you nuts?
你觉得呢
Am I?
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表