剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
You went online with it, didn't you?
不不 我是…
No, I-I mean...
我就上传了一下游戏排名
I had rankings to maintain.
我说过 没有防火墙不要上网
I said never go online without a firewall!
我不… - 我警告过你的
No, I... - I warned you!
是的 可是我以为那是你的愚蠢规则之一
Yeah, yeah, I thought it was one of your stupid rules.
你又没告诉我 上网的话
You didn't tell me that going online
会招来一帮杀手到我学校
would bring a group of paid killers to my school.
你已经骗了我两年了
You've been lying to me for two years!
进车里 快点 进去
Get in the car. Go on, get in the car.
我们要走了
We're leaving.
还有个棘手的问题
There is one more complication.
我雇佣克雷格时 我还在经营果戈理
When I hired Krieg, I was running gogol.
"组织"是头号♥潜在威胁
Division was at the top of the list for potential threats.
什么意思
So what are you saying?
他不知道你们现在与我合作
He won't know you're working with me.
如果谁去阻挡他
He is going to kill
他就会杀了你们
anyone that comes his way.
暗码监听程序正在监听
All right, Shadowbot is shadow-botting.
要是找不到克雷格 找到阿曼达也是好的
Until we get a vector on Krieg, finding Amanda is our best bet.
我喜欢这样
I like this.
就我们俩 在废旧的基地
Just the two of us in an old, abandoned staging Area.
就像曾经 - 对吗
Feels like old times. - Right?
也不需要解救什么男孩
No boys needing rescuing.
好吧 也许有个
Well, maybe one.
总会有个的
There's always one.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
是的
Yeah.
想起阿里说过的话
Just something Ari said.
关于他儿子的吗
About his son?
关于阿曼达的
No, about Amanda.
他说 就是我之前放她的一条生路
He said that when I let her live,
改变了她
it changed her.
但那正是我想要的
Thing is, I wanted that.
我祈祷她能改变
I was praying for it.
你做了心中认为是正确的决定
You did what you thought was right.
你记得阿曼达说过
You know that thing Amanda says
我们都在隐藏真实的自己
about the real us being hidden from everyone?
有两个艾丽克丝 - 是的
There are two Alexes. - Right.
我希望她也是这类人
I was kind of hoping she was including herself in that group,
也许是我对她的仁慈
that maybe there was a real Amanda deep down
释放了她心底那个真实的阿曼达
that would come out if I showed her mercy.
也许是
Maybe it did.
也许本来的阿曼达更糟
Maybe the real Amanda's worse.
不对劲 你父亲的帐户空了
Something's wrong. Your father's account is empty.
我们不需要他或他的的钱
You know what? We don't need him or his money.
我有些现金 - 你不懂 斯蒂芬
I-I have some cash. - You don't understand, Stefan.
你上学的钱 住房♥的钱 保护你的钱
Your schools, your housing, your protection,
这需要很大一笔开支的
it all costs money, a lot of money.
保护我
My protection?
就是说 你是收了钱来保护我的
As in, you don't work for free.
你不需要呆在这的
Look, man, you don't need to stick around.
丢我去一个车站或是什么地方
Just drop me off at a train station or something.
我不是小孩了 我没事的
I'm not a kid. I can handle myself.
是啊 "不是小孩了"
Right. "Not a kid."
听着 斯蒂芬
Look, Stefan...
没事的
It's cool.
我们得赶快离开这条路
We need to get off the road now.
你都有自己的想法了
You got a mind of your own.
迈克尔 到底是怎么回事
Yo, Michael. What the hell, man?
又怎么了 欧文
What is it now, Owen?
你派尼基塔和艾利克斯
You send Nikita and Alex
在没有后援的情况下跟踪阿曼达
to chase Amanda with no backup?
为什么不派我去
Why didn't you send me?
因为她们也许会碰见阿曼达
Because there's a chance they run into Amanda.
上次你见到阿曼达时
The last time you ran into Amanda,
她仅仅说了一个名字 你就缴械了
she was able to neutralize you just by saying a name.
不仅仅是一个名字
No, not just a name.
我的真名 萨姆
Mine. My real name...Sam.
我需要知道在阿曼达清除我记忆前我是谁
I need to know who I was before Amanda wiped my memory.
正是 你会牵扯到个人情感
Exactly. This is too personal for you.
你会分心
You'd be distracted.
那让我跟阿里谈谈 他们曾是一伙的
Let me talk to Ari. They were partners in crime.
她知道的 他都知道
He knows what she knows.
再次 你会过于个人情绪化
Again, too personal.
你上次见阿里时 他刺伤了你的背部
The last time you saw Ari, he stabbed you in the back.
你也许想报仇 - 我不介意
You might want revenge. - I don't care about all that.
我只想知道失去记忆前我是谁
I want to know who I was before she took that from me.
再说了 我没必要请求你的许可
You know what, I don't even know why I'm asking you.
你不当权 我去问瑞安
You're not even in charge. I'll ask Ryan.
瑞安不在
Ryan's not here.
他在海外稳定我们资金来源
He's overseas trying to shore up our funding.
肖恩跟去保护他了
Sean's with him for protection,
不然我就派他与尼基塔和艾丽克丝一起去瑞士
or I'd send him to Switzerland with Nikita and Alex.
当这个案子结了的时候
Look, when this op is completed,
我会帮你安排时间
I will try and schedule some time
让你与阿里会谈
for you to talk with Ari.
他又跑不掉
He's not going anywhere.
你觉得克雷格去哪了
Where do you think Krieg's going?
他需要躲起来 却没有多少钱
Well, he'll want some heat to pass, and without money,
他会躲在便宜点的地方
he'll need to hole up somewhere cheap.
露宿的话会很冷
It's too cold to rough it outside.
特别是还带了一个还在 汽车旅馆呢
Especially with the boy. Motel?
要靠近机场的 我们打电♥话♥查一下吧
Close to the airport. Let's start making some calls.
你的法语最近如何
How's your French these days?
好极了 你德语怎么样
Tres bien. How's your German?
好极了
Sehr gut.
非常感谢 找到了
Dankesch?n. Got him.
寂静小屋 三十间有住客
Chalet tranquille. 30 rooms occupied.
有两间是现金支付
Two paid cash.
其中一间是一对父子
One was a father and son.
艾略特先生 知道早晚会见到你
Mr. Elliot, I knew it was only a matter of time.
我是谁
Who am I?
我们要来玩个游戏吗
Oh, are we going to play a game?
好啊 游戏叫"真心话"
Yeah. It's called "Tell the truth."
轮到你了 时间有限
It's your turn, and the clock's ticking.
的确 你觉得在他们确认我状况前
Indeed. How long do you think you have
还剩多少时间
before they check on me?
足够你告诉我 在阿曼达抹去我记忆之前
Long enough for you to tell me who I was
我到底是谁
before Amanda wiped my memory.
我不知道
I have no idea.
如果我得不到答案
If I don't get answers,
我会比尼基塔审讯你时
I'm going to make what Nikita did to you
狠上好多倍
look like a love tap.
艾略特先生 我明白
Mr. Elliot, I understand
你对自己身份的好奇心
your curiosity about who you were...
因为现在的你对自己如此得失望
Because who you are is such a disappointment.
好吧
Oh, very well.
我相信阿曼达应该说过你是个
I believe Amanda said something about you being...
军人
a soldier.
克雷格 我叫尼基塔
Krieg, my name's Nikita.
我是代表阿里·塔瑟洛夫来的
I'm here on behalf of Ari Tasarov.
我没有带武器
I'm unarmed.
只是来谈谈
Just here to talk.
是个圈套 他在监视我们
Decoy room. He's watching us.
别动
Don't move.
我们不是来伤害斯蒂芬的 - 你为谁工作
We're not here to hurt Stefan. - who do you work for?
雇佣你的人 我可以让他讲电♥话♥
The man who pays you. I can get him on the phone.
进去
Back inside.
我们要把你带走
Gotta get you out of here.
天哪 你还好吗
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表