剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
Let me put it to you this way.
你疯了
You're out of your mind.
他们把米娅关到了关押敌军战士的一侧
They have Mia in the enemy combatant wing.
这就意味着没有监狱院子 没什么放风时间
That means no prison yard, no common time.
她能看见他人的机会
On time she sees another human being
仅限于当守卫从门缝里给她塞食物的时候
is when a guard shoves her food through a door slat.
桑娅都告诉我了
Yeah, Sonya already covered all this.
我有监狱地图 - 谢谢
I have the prison schematics. - Thanks.
桑娅可能没告诉你
Well, Sonya probably didn't tell you this,
那个监狱是私人掌管的
but the place is privately run,
这就意味着他们拥有专利软件
which means they have proprietary software,
也意味着我可能还没黑进去过
which means I haven't had a chance to hack it.
也许桑娅会有时间
Well, maybe Sonya's got time.
我有信心能黑进他们的监控系统
I'm confident I could get us eyes inside.
她有信心能黑进他们的监控系统
She's confident she can get your eyes inside.
那好吧
Fine.
别指望我能突破两边的门
Don't expect me to start popping doors left and right.
你只需要突破一边的 伯克霍夫
You only need to pop one, Birkhoff.
我劝不动你 是不是
I'm not gonna talk you out of this, am I?
我该去研究那个软件了
I should, uh, get working on that software.
你知道我会在哪里
You know where to find me.
另外 恭喜订婚
And congratulations on your engagement.
我实在为你和迈克尔感到高兴
I am so thrilled for you and Michael.
谢谢
Thank you.
漂亮
Nice.
你说她 也不顾及她是不是在屋里
Talk about her like she's not even in the room.
我们之间表达很简略 - 表达简略
We have a shorthand. - Shorthand?
我还以为你就是想做个感觉迟钝的坏蛋
Oh, I just thought it was you being an insensitive jerk.
你的自杀行动还需要点别的吗
What else do you want for your suicide mission?
装备 艾丽克丝需要特殊装备
Fitting. Alex needs a special fitting.
什么 不 不行
What? No, no, no, no.
这可不行 我又不是阿曼达
I draw the line there. I'm not Amanda.
而且这也不是下一个美国顶级行动
And this is not America's next top operative.
放松 呆子
Relax, nerd.
你再合适不过
You're perfect for this one.
正在靠近警卫把守的门
Approaching the security gate.
鞋子如何
How are the shoes?
其实挺舒服的
Comfy, actually.
我都不想念克里斯提·鲁布托[名鞋品牌]
I don't miss Christian Louboutin.
可能有点想吧
Well, maybe a little.
我现在能看到你 艾丽克丝
I've got visual on you now, Alex.
你来早了 - 嗯 我知道
You're early. - Yeah, I know.
我想下班以后出去玩来着
Some of us want to go out after work.
这是给新来的女孩的
This is for the new girl.
前往撤离的路上
Headed for extraction.
撤离 这词有意思
Extraction. Interesting choice of words.
尼基 我希望你最近有练瑜伽
Nikki, I hope you've been practicing your yoga.
是剑道 呆子
It's kendo, nerd.
我要在你头上练
I'm gonna practice it on your head.
我们不是来杀你的 米娅
We are not here to kill you, Mia.
不是
We're not.
你知道瑞安会待你如何
You know what Ryan's offering.
全新的"组织" 是吧
Brand new Division, right?
召唤我们回归 既往不咎
Come on home, all is forgiven.
再送块金表 外加丰厚支票
Here's a gold watch and a big fat check.
不全是
Not exactly.
为什么要求当间谍
Why request to stay undercover?
只是想争取更多时间
I was just trying to buy some time.
你什么都不用争取
You don't need to buy anything.
你加入我们 你就自♥由♥了
If you come in, you're free.
就自♥由♥了
You're free.
那遮遮掩掩和闹剧是怎么回事
So why all the cloak and drama?
因为"组织"的存在仍是个秘密
Because division is still secret.
如果我们想在这事过去后重获新生
If any of us want to have a life after this,
就必须这么做
it's gonna have to stay that way.
脱掉衣服吧
Take off your clothes.
你现在是联邦探员了
You get to be FBI.
我有枪吗
I get a gun?
没有
No.
好的 尼基
All right, Niki?
我们在最后一个走廊上有监控
We've got a visual on the last corridor,
现在是安全的
and you're clear.
户外监控的视野范围不够
The outdoor cameras don't have adequate coverage.
你能够…
Were you able to get...
我找到保卫的无线电频率了
I got the guards' radio frequency.
只是确认一下
Just making sure.
没必要 我搞得定
You don't have to. I got it.
但有时候你会忽视一些东西
Yet sometimes you overlook things.
现在不是说这个的时候
You want to get into this right now?
这边有情况
We've got a live one out here.
抱歉 尼基塔 我没看见他
I'm sorry, Nikita. I missed him.
你永远阻止不了"第三浪潮"
You'll never stop third wave.
艾丽克斯
Alex!!!
艾丽克斯 看着我 看着我
Alex, look at me. Look at me!
尼基塔 听得到吗 - 米娅叛变了
Nikita, do you copy? - Mia has turned.
艾丽克斯受伤了 重复 艾丽克斯受伤了
Alex is down. I repeat, Alex is down!
艾丽克斯 坚持住 你会没事的
Alex, stay with us. You're going to be fine.
坚持住 艾丽克斯
Hang in there, Alex.
艾丽克斯 坚持住
Alex, hang in there!
快点
Come on!
她之前休克 但现在稳定了
She went into shock, but she's stable now.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 赶紧输液推出去 快点
All right, let's get that drip going and move out, come on!
不是说所有监视器都在控制之中吗
I was told that we owned the cameras!
360度无死角
Every angle!
还是被他溜了
He slipped past.
我早告诉你监视器不够
I told you the cameras were inadequate.
溜了 他是在你的监控下溜走的
Slipped pa... he slipped past you.
尼基塔早就知道
Nikita was fully aware,
我在负责监控
and I was monitoring.
是你漏掉他 导致他们差点被杀掉
You missed him, and they could have been killed.
是你负责他们的通讯设备
You had their communications.
真不知道在来这儿之前
I don't know what the hell kind of ship
你是干什么吃的
you were running before we got here...
你们都干得不错
You all did a great job.
准备下一仗
Get ready for more.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
还好 有什么新消息
Yeah. What have we got?
目标人物 华♥莱♥士♥·赫瑞克议员
A target. Senator Wallace Herek.
他在主持一个小型欢迎会
He's hosting a small rally
迎接阿富汗士兵归国
to welcome home the troops from Afghanistan.
在场有很多士兵及其家人
Lots of soldiers and their families.
大量推崇"第三浪潮"的人
Plenty of symbolism for Third Wave.
尼基塔 我很抱歉
Nikita, I'm sorry.
我不该让米娅继续当卧底的
I shouldn't have left Mia undercover.
如果早知道她立场不定 我就将她撤回了
If I thought she was unstable, I would have pulled her out.
你也没想到她会叛变啊
Couldn't have known she would turn.
是我让你和艾丽克斯身处险境
I put you and Alex in danger,
也是我让一个训练有素的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
and I put a very well-trained terrorist
威胁到世界安全
out into the world.
她活不了多久的 还有什么线索
She won't be for long. What else we got?
她的"组织"电♥话♥ 封存在FBI证物处
Her division phone. It's locked up in FBI evidence.
拿过来之后交给伯克霍夫吧
When it arrives, get it to Birkhoff.
我先去收拾下
I'm gonna clean up.
尼基塔
Nikita.
你为什么觉得她叛变了
Why do you think she turned?
她朝艾丽克斯开枪
She shot Alex.
我才不在乎什么原因
I don't care.
米娅
Mia?
你逃出来了
You made it?
一切准备就绪了吗
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表