剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
I know. That's why I got to go get him.
尼基塔 你知道我不能批准这事
Nikita, you know I can't authorize this.
我不会拦你 但也不能派人帮你
I won't stop you, but I can't send a team with you.
我知道 我一个人去
Yeah, I know. I'm going alone.
不 你不是一个人
No, you're not.
好吧 你不可能同时在西班牙和罗马尼亚
Okay, you can't be in Spain and Romania at the same time.
抓住阿里取得制导干♥扰♥器♥的计划很好
Your plan to get Ari and the Sideswipe is good.
你指定的计划
You designed it.
谁来执行呢 - 我来
Who's gonna carry it out? - I'll do it.
我来准备一支小分队 一小时之内出发
I can prep a team, be wheels up in an hour.
我想死阿里了
I am just dying to say hello to Ari.
好的
All right.
就这么定了
It's decided.
开工吧
Let's do it.
放心吧 我会掩护她们的
I know. I'll make sure they're covered...
两个都会的
Both of them.
好的 好的
All right, all right, all right.
过滤程序开始
Filter program on.
服务器协议激活
Server protocols active.
通量电容器接通
Flux capacitor fluxing.
好了
Ready.
让我找出你这个混♥蛋♥内鬼
Let's see your moley ass get out of this one.
找到你了
Got ya!
太棒了
Oh, yeah.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我快找到内鬼了
I am hot on the mole.
他们好像制定了三十分钟的信息发送延迟
Turns out they were sending messages on a 30-minute delay.
源终端呢
What about the source terminal?
这个技术含量有点高
That has been a little bit trickier.
用一个新的过滤程序
Using a new filter program
搜索重路由算法
that hunts down rerouting algorithms.
搜寻最后一个中继站
Found the last relay,
但是…
But it didn't, uh...
并没找到源
didn't find the source yet.
是哪个中继器
Where was the relay?
第九级终端
Terminal on sublevel nine.
上面显示…
It just said...
"尼基塔已离开 目的地未知"
"Nikita has left. Destination unknown."
那么我们要调查一下那个终端
Well, we should investigate that terminal
看看我们能找到些什么
and see what we can find.
好的 我这就下去找你
Yeah, I'll, uh... I'll go down there with you.
别让任何人看到你的动向 以保安全
Don't let anyone see you in transit, just to be safe.
"尼基塔已离开 目的地未知"
"Nikita has left. Destination unknown."
我敢打赌知道她去了哪里
I bet I know where she's headed.
她在来救你的路上
She's on her way to rescue you.
尼基塔不在乎我
Nikita doesn't care about me.
不会的 咱们走着瞧吧
Disagree, but that's why we test.
车准备好了
Car's ready.
我们要去哪里
We going somewhere?
再见 赛勒斯
Good-bye, Cyrus.
就在那里
It's just up there.
这就是内鬼用的终端吗
Is this the terminal the mole used?
你来告诉我
You tell me.
西摩
Seymour?
有多长时间了
How long?
从我一到这里就开始了吗
Since I've been here?
求你了 - 从我们在一起时开始的吗
Please. - Since we were together?
这就是你和我在一起的原因吗
Is that why we were together?
别
Don't.
我们之间的感情有一点点是真的吗
Was any of it real, what happened between us?
有吗
Any of it?
再向前一步
Take one more step,
我就杀了你
and I will kill you.
你开枪啊
Then do it.
横竖都是死
I'm dead anyway.
阿曼达 她激活了我的夺命芯片
Amanda...she reactivated my kill chip
在三周前我回去的路上
on my way home to my apartment three weeks ago,
一辆面包车停下来 一个女人抓住了我
a van pulled up, and this woman grabbed me...
安妮 是个清除者
Anne, she was a cleaner.
把我扔进面包车后面
They threw me in the back of the van and...
停 停下来
Stop. Stop it! Stop!
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
她给我看了上行链路
She showed me the uplink.
阿曼达不在这里
Amanda's not here.
所以你即使求助 她也不会知道
So she can't know if you asked for help,
你却从来没有做过
which you never did.
还有其他内鬼
There's someone else inside.
她告诉我的
She told me there was someone else
还说他会一直监视着
and that they'd be watching.
这是"组织" 耳目无处不在
And in division, there's always someone watching.
你不会相信她的鬼话吧
You can't know that's true.
我没办法不相信
I can't know that it isn't.
她限制我的行踪
She has me restricted.
每两个小时我就要向她汇报
I have to send her an update every two hours.
这几周我都没睡好
I haven't slept the night in weeks.
即使我往医务室方向走
If I even walk in the direction of medical,
阿曼达也会用气体炸♥弹♥警告我
which amanda gas-bombed as a warning to me,
她的间谍会发现然后告诉她
Her spy will see and tell her,
然后她就会触发芯片 我就…
And she will trigger the chip, and I will drop...
好 好了
Okay, okay, all right.
好了
All right.
我想过告诉你
I wanted to tell you.
我很害怕
I was so scared.
我怕他们能从我的脸上看出来
I was scared that they would see it on my face,
然后会发现
and they would know.
好吧
Okay. All right.
我们会想到解决办法的
We can beat this.
等我们的人从国外回来…
When my people get back from overseas...
不行 - 可以
No. - Yes.
我会悄悄地告诉他们 可以的
I'm gonna fill them in quietly, yes.
你不能告诉别人 谁都有可能是内鬼
No, you can't tell anyone. It could be anyone.
肯定不是尼基塔
It's not Nikita, okay?
不是迈克尔也不是艾丽克丝
It's not Michael or Alex.
你怎么知道 - 我就是知道
How do you know? - I know.
你不知道 你不知道
You don't know! You don't know!
好吧 现在你需要先冷静
Okay, all right. You need to calm down.
如果还有另一个间谍
If there is another spy,
绝对不能让他们看到你这个样子
they can't see you like this.
不能让他们察觉到任何异常
They can't know anything's wrong.
得让他们以为你还在按计划行事
They have to think you're still with the program.
你本来要什么时候发送另一条消息
When do you have to send your next update?
12分钟后
12 minutes.
好 我们会给他们一些消息
All right, we give them something...
真实的消息 但是没有什么价值
something true but low value.
这样会为我们争取点时间
That'll buy us some time.
然后我们寻找解决问题的办法
And then we will figure a way out of this.
不 我们在西班牙 她在罗马尼亚
No, we're in Spain. She is in Romania.
对 是这样 能定位吗
Yeah, that's right. Do you have the coordinates.
不用 相信我 谢谢
No, no, trust me. Thank you.
一切顺利 - 希望如此吧
All good? - Let's hope so.
你呢 - 会没问题的
You? - I will be.
不管发生什么 你能来我很高兴
Hey, whatever happens, I'm really glad you're here.
别这样 你知道我喜欢西班牙
Please, you know I love Spain.
这件事是我做的太过了
I know I pushed too hard on this.
好吧 那你帮我个忙
All right, then do me one favor.
如果阿曼达真的在里面
If Amanda really is here,
再过一点
push harder.
这次一定要杀了那个贱♥人♥
This time, kill the bitch.
她在哪里
Where is she?
走了
She's gone.
你真的不该来救我
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表