剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
命令有变
There's been a change in orders.
长官
Sir?
返回城♥堡♥ 疑犯跟我走
Return to castle. The suspect's coming with me.
不要 千万别听他的
No, stop. Don't listen to him.
长官 行动规程很清楚
Sir, the protocol is very clear.
规程变了
We're changing the protocol.
把她交给我 这是命令
Now turn her over. That's an order.
他是为杀害总统的人卖♥♥命的
He's working with the people who killed the president.
探员 你被犯人迷惑了
Agent, you've lost control of your prisoner.
你能让她闭
Will you shut her...
嘴吗
up?
我是斯特林 我已控制局势
This is Stirling. I have control of the situation.
所有特工被清除 尼基塔 - 等等
All agents stand down. Nikita- - Wait a minute.
等等 他在阿曼达的波段上
Wait a minute. He's on Amanda's frequency.
我可以让中继站负荷过载
I might be able to overload the relay.
伪造现场 看起来是她挣脱看押
Make it look like she got loose
并在中枪身亡前 杀死了其他人
and killed the others, but not before they fatally shot her first.
谢谢 伯克霍夫
Thanks, Birkhoff.
不管你们要干什么 动作要快
Listen, whatever you guys are going to do, do it fast,
因为阿曼达绝对要对我们采取行动
because Amanda is definitely going to be on to us now.
欢迎来到"组织"
Welcome to Division.
开始计时
Start the clock.
斯特林 回话
Stirling, report in.
斯特林
Stirling.
伯克霍夫
Birkhoff.
立刻发送信♥号♥♥ 激活纳米毒素
Send the kill signal, and trigger the nanotoxin now.
伯克霍夫 他怎么样了
Birkhoff, how is he?
他死了
Uh, he's...he's dead,
但不是你想的那样
but, uh, not the way you think.
我们必须让他假死以杀死纳米细胞
We had to flatline him to kill the nanotoxin.
什么 解毒剂呢
What? What about the antidote?
他们没能拿到
They, uh, they never got it.
但是没关系 这事艾丽克丝驾轻就熟
It's okay, though. Alex is on top of it.
需要20分钟 然后让他醒过来
20 minutes, and they're going to bring him back.
我正在路上 伯克霍夫 听着
I'm on my way. Birkhoff, listen to me.
别让他死 听到了吗
Don't let him die. Do you understand?
你敢让他死
Don't you dare let him die.
我们发送了信♥号♥♥ 但是没有生效
We sent out a signal but never got a valid response.
纳米毒素没有激活
The nanotoxin was never activated.
最近我花了不少钱
There's a group of gentlemen
雇佣了一批绅士
I hired for quite a bit of money recently.
事实上是我以前的雇佣军
Former employees, actually.
他们正在待命
They're on standby.
告诉他们该干活了
I'd like you to tell them it's time to go to work.
给他们下什么命令
What orders shall I give them?
告诉他们返回"组织"
tell them to return to division
把所有人清理掉
And wipe everyone out.
一 二 三 四 五
one, two, three, four, five.
一百五
150.
准备好了
Clear.
肾上腺素
Adrenaline.
两百
200.
准备好了
Clear.
有了
There.
该死的
Damn it!
一 二 三
One, two, three
伙计们 有许多敌人正在靠近
Guys, we have multiple hostiles incoming.
他们全副武装
They are well-armed.
并且从掩护队形看来
Judging from their cover formation,
他们训练有素 - 该死的
They're well-trained. - Damn it.
醒过来 迈克尔 迈克尔 醒过来
Come on, Michael. Michael, come on!
我去
Son of a...
尼基 我要挂了 我们被袭击了
Nikki, I've gotta go. We're under attack.
是地下30人组里余下的人
It's the rest of the dirty 30s.
如果你车上还有剩余的武器
If you've got any power-ups left for that car,
是时候派上用场了
now's the time to use them.
所有人注意 有坏人往下面来了
Everybody, we've got bad guys on the way down.
你们去吧
You guys go.
我留在这儿抢救迈克尔
I'll stay with Michael.
没事的 去吧
It's OK, go.
好吧
OK.
一 二 三
One, two, three...
他们是什么人 - 我扫描到几个人的脸
Who are they? - I caught a couple faces.
特雷弗 摩根 艾伦比
Trevor, Morgan, Allenby...
地下30人组在攻击我们
Dirty 30s are attacking us?
阿曼达 她现在有"商店"的钱了
Amanda. She's got shop money now.
雇得起他们了
She can afford them.
别让他们靠近医疗室
Let's get them away from Medical.
后退
Fall back!
现在感觉怎么样
How you like me now?
安全
Clear!
我没子弹了
I'm out.
我也是
Me too.
我还有三发
I got three rounds.
好好利用它们
Make them count.
吸引他们的注意
Draw them up top.
我们从侧面攻击
We'll flank 'em.
我有话要说
I got something I want to say.
我从没喜欢过你们帮家伙
I never liked you guys.
那你也没什么可损失的了
Well, then, you got nothing to lose.
我们会没事的 去吧
We'll be fine. Go.
走
Go.
他停止呼吸太久了
He's been down for so long.
我不知道他能不能挺过去
I don't know if his body's strong enough.
好的
All right. Okay.
他能挺过去的 醒过来 迈克尔
He's strong enough. Come on, Michael.
给他注射肾上腺素 快
Give him the adrenaline. Now.
迈克尔 迈克尔
Michael. Michael.
你还记得我曾经对你说
Do you remember when I told you
你是我见过的最坚强的人吗
That you were the strongest person I'd ever met?
我们站在雪地里
We were standing in the snow.
我们刚解决了卡西姆
We'd just gotten Kasim,
你向我讲述 你被他夺去的人生
And you told me about the life he took from you.
然后我想
And I thought,
怎么有人能从这样的痛苦中活下来
How could anyone survive that?
你做到了
You did.
你做到了
You did.
后来你也拯救了我
And then you saved me, too.
迈克尔
Michael,
当我无路可走的时候
you pulled me out of the darkness
是你把我从深渊里解救出来
when there was no other way.
我现在要你为我再坚强一次
And I need you to be strong for me right now.
如果你想救我
If you want to save me...
先救你自己
save yourself.
求你了
Please.
你们都怎么了
All of you went through that?
悼念斯宾塞总统时
To mourn president spencer's death,
国家执法部门
The country's law enforcement agencies
已经开始搜寻杀手
Have lanched the largest manhunt in history
这是史上发动的最大搜捕行动
As they begin the search for the assassin.
美国特勤局发布了凶手的样貌细节
The Secret Service has released the following description.
女性 黑发 身高一米七左右
Female, dark hair, roughly 5'7".
他们还发布了一张照片
They've also released an image,
是来自白宫内摄像头拍下的画面
Taken from security camera footage within the white house.
画面比较粗糙 但请大家看仔细
The image is grainy, but take a close look.
如果您有任何与此人有关的信息
If you have any information regarding this person,
务必同当地警方联♥系♥
You are asked to contact local authorities.
我们会还你清白的
We're going to clear your name.
毫无疑问 他们没什么线索
No question. They got nothing.
这图像看不出是谁
That could be bigfoot.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表