剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
尼基塔 看
Nikita, look.
她要逃走了
She's out of pocket.
计划有变 她要走了
Change of plan. She's on the move.
我们得跟上 该死的
We're on the move. Damn it.
你跟太紧了 - 不能跟丢她
You're too close. - We can't lose her.
真奇怪
That's strange.
"组织"里的天气一直都没变过
The weather inside Division hasn't changed at all.
那不是挺好吗
That's good, right?
我是说 信息一直都没更新过
I mean, there's been no refresh in the data,
完全没有更新
No update at all.
完成 - 完成了吗
It's done. - It's done?
西摩
Seymour?
你安全了
You're safe.
尼基塔 芯片已经关闭
Nikita, chip is down.
我们可以攻击了
We're green to strike.
是尼基塔
It's Nikita.
她是怎么…
How did she...
伯克霍夫
Birkhoff!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
他们在向我们开枪
They're shooting at us.
等等
Wait!
手榴弹
Grenade!
安妮 住手
Anne, stop.
不要杀她
Do not kill her.
迈克尔
Michael.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我的手臂卡住了
My arm's stuck.
安妮
Anne!
尼基塔 快走
Nikita, just go.
不 油箱就要爆♥炸♥了
No, the tank's gonna blow.
我知道 我要你活着
I know, I want you to live.
快走吧 求你了
Just go, please.
我不走
I'm not going.
我爱你 该死的 快走
I love you. Damn it, just go!
我也爱你
I love you.
迈克尔
Michael.
我们得快跑 要爆♥炸♥了
We gotta go, it's gonna blow.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表