剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
如果你在我前面解救了她
If you get to her before I get to the trigger,
我就停止行动
I will stand down.
或者我等你来支援我
Or I will wait for you for backup.
你保证
Promise?
你想留下来听我的演讲吗
Would you ike to stay for the talk?
那再好不过了
I would love that.
我可以叫人给你安排个座位
I can have my people find you a seat.
女士
Madam!
一些你的支持者聚集在外面
Some of your supporters have gathered outside.
你说过你想在演讲前见他们
You did say you want to see them before your speech.
说实话 我希望能多了解
Actually, I would love to hear more
一点联♥合♥国♥的工作
about the U.N. Job.
我的员工可以安排下星期我们一起吃饭
My staff can set a lunch for next week.
到时我们再讨论 - 我在旅行
We'll talk then. - I'm traveling.
另外 联♥合♥国♥不想尽快得到答案吗
Besides, doesn't the U.N. need to have an answer soon?
秘♥书♥长♥可以等等
The Secretary General can wait.
重要的是有正确的人继续我们的事业
What matters is that the right person takes up the torch.
你确定到外面去好吗
Are you sure it's a good idea to be going out there?
我必须告诉他们我很坚强
I have to show them I'm strong.
整个世界都在看
The world is watching.
同志们 她正在往外走
Guys, she's heading outside.
还有八公里就到了 跟着她 艾丽克丝
I'm five away. Stay with her, Alex.
尼基塔 你那边情况怎么样
Nikita, what's your status?
我到了
I'm on site.
保持在线 慢点行动
Just stay on the line. And go slow.
收到 我等你消息
Copy. I'm waiting on you.
没有防护措施 什么都没有
I got no countermeasures, no bogies.
地方很安全
Place is clean.
好的 有情况我会及时通知…
All right, I'll let you know what I fi...
怎么回事
What the hell?
伯克霍夫
Birkhoff?
伯克霍夫
Birkhoff!
伯克霍夫 你跟她失去联♥系♥了
Birkhoff? Did you lose her?
嗯 是的
Uh...I lost her.
很高兴你能来
Glad you could make it.
杀了我你就陪葬
Kill me and you kill yourself.
触发器在哪里 - 触发器
Where's the trigger? - The trigger?
你不会真的以为
You don't really think
我的目标是玛丽亚·汉森吧
this is about Maryam Hasan, do you?
尼基塔 我的目标一直都是…
Nikita, my target is and always has been...
你
you.
那别人都去哪里了
So... where is everybody?
你以为你们可以在我♥干♥掉你之前
You think your guys could get a shot off
就把我♥干♥掉吗
before I took you out?
没有别人 只有我和你
No guys. It's just you and me.
是吗 没带武器
Right. Unarmed?
我几星期前就射出我的子弹了
Oh, I fired my shot weeks ago.
只不过它现在才到达而已
It's just reaching you now.
那张椅子 - 不是
The chair. - No.
不是椅子 你大脑没事
No, no, your brain is fine.
那就是给你… 看戏而已
That was just... theater.
就像那个引导你发现芯片的车祸
Like the car crash that led you to the chip,
然后引导你发现了私人卫星
which then led you to the private satellite
帮你拦截了我们准备好的电♥话♥
where you intercepted the scripted phone call
把你引向了玛丽亚·汉森
that pointed you to Maryam Hasan.
你导演整个暗♥杀♥计划就为了把我引到这里吗
You planned an entire assassination just to get me here?
团队确实希望玛丽亚·汉森死
Well, the group does want Maryam dead,
她也仍然可能会死
which may still happen,
这就看迈克尔或是你派去纽约的人了
depending on Michael or whoever else you sent to New York.
告诉我 我替你干掉了史密斯
Tell me, did the group have a problem
他们没意见吧
with me taking out Smith for you?
他本应把手♥机♥扔在巷子里
He was supposed to drop his phone in the alley
让你追踪到科博尔特
for you to trace to Cobalt.
不过你好像抢在他前面了
But you got a little ahead of him, didn't you?
而托德医生必须得死
Dr. Tolcher, on the other hand, he did have to die.
我要你亲眼见到纳米毒剂怎样杀人的
I needed you to see firsthand just how the nanotoxins kill
这样你才好清楚明白地完成你的终极任务
so that you can carry out your final mission with clarity.
终极任务
Final mission?
你觉得能用恐惧控制我吗
You think you can control me with fear?
就跟我以前没注射过毒剂一样 阿曼达
Like I haven't been injected with poisons before, Amanda?
这种毒素不必注射
It doesn't have to be injected.
纳米毒素可以轻易地植入
See, the nanotoxins can just as easily be imbedded
碳纤维做的骨头中
in carbon-fiber bone.
比方说 要是有人想接假肢…
For example, if one were to receive an artificial limb...
你不会真以为那只手是无偿赠送的吧
You didn't really think that hand was free, did you?
我和"商店"结盟的当天
The day I struck an alliance with the group,
就让他们在还给还迈克尔的手上动了手脚
I told them to give Michael's hand back with an asterisk.
我说过 我几周前就出手了
Like I said, I fired my shot weeks ago.
迈克尔的触发器就在附近
There is a trigger for Michael that's very close by.
敢动我迈克尔就没命了
Touch me and Michael dies.
当然你们可以给迈克尔那支解毒剂
Of course you could have given Michael the antidote,
不过他现在可能正在把唯一的解毒剂给别人吧
but he's probably using the one dose you have right now.
你们好 你们好
Hello! Hello!
感谢你们 非常感谢
Thank you! Thank you so much!
不胜荣幸
It's been a real pleasure.
谢谢 这对我意义重大 谢谢
Thank you. It means so much to me, thank you.
有你们的支持真是太好了
Oh, it's so wonderful, all your support.
你们太棒了
You're wonderful!
女士 时间到了 - 是吗
Madam, it's time. - Yeah?
非常感谢大家
Thank you all so much.
很高兴见你过来 亚历山德拉
It has been a pleasure, Alexandra.
记住
Remember...
这个世界或任何人都左右不了你
you are not what the world or anyone else makes you.
你的道路由自己决定
You are what you make yourself.
谢谢 谢谢大家
Thank you! Thank you all!
伯克霍夫 情况紧急 迈克尔在哪
Birkhoff, we're code red here. Where's Michael?
有人持枪
Gun!
快进去
Get inside!
伯克霍夫 联♥系♥上尼基塔了吗
Birkhoff, do you have Nikita?
告诉她搞定了
Tell her it's done.
联♥系♥不上 迈克尔
I got nothing, Mikey.
他的确是个大好人对吧
He does wear that white hat well, doesn't he?
你能救迈克尔
You can save Michael.
只要你最后为我暗♥杀♥一个人
All you have to do is carry out one final assassination for me.
谁
Who?
你的目标是凯思琳·斯宾塞
Your target is Kathleen Spencer,
当今美国总统
the president of the United States.
在未来24小时内杀死总统
Kill the president in the next 24 hours,
否则迈克尔性命攸关
or Michael dies.
你完成了任务
If you complete your mission,
迈克尔就会拿到解毒剂
Michael will be provided with the antidote.
为什么要杀总统
Why kill the president?
我并不关心 我对政♥治♥没兴趣
I don't care, really. I'm apolitical.
但组织要她死 而且是当众死
But the group needs her dead. Publicly.
我只知道你来做最合适不过了
I just knew the perfect girl for the job.
你是最出色的杀手
The perfect killer.
我最杰出的作品
My most perfect creation.
如果你试图求援
Now, if you try and get anyone to help you,
迈克尔将立刻毙命
Michael dies instantly.
如果你试图解救或仅仅警告总统
If you try to save or even warn the president,
迈克尔也会立刻毙命
Michael dies instantly.
没人能帮你
There is no one you can turn to.
不过你知道最痛心的是什么吗
But do you wanna know the best part?
你甚至不能告诉你的爱人
You can't even tell the man you love.
否则他宁愿牺牲自己
He would rather sacrifice himself
也不会眼睁睁让爱人执行这可怕的任务
than watch his beloved commit such a horrible act.
告诉他就是判了他死刑
Telling him would be sentencing him to death.
这连你也承受不了吧
And that is something even you can't live with.
这个世界将看到你的真面目 尼基塔
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表